• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon SuFi : Mewtwo's Revenge (Complete : v1.0)

Years
  • UPDATE! BETA 0.2 IS OUT

The Main post has been change. Please check it out.

Join the discord link for update, questions and suggestions

WARNING
    This is not a bug, but i forgot about this one before releasing the beta, more like an oversight. So I should mention. The guy blocking the muzeum in Pewter City is not scripted yet in the beta. So don't talk to him or the game will freeze.
    Also the hydro grunt in Lavender town should also not be speak to because of not being scripted yet.

The guys will have something to do with the story line after the beta ended. Sorry if anything happen before you read this:frown:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Update

Beta version 0.21 is in the main post. It is NOT a BIG UPDATE but an Update nonetheless.
    Just a more polished version of Version 0.2.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2020
    Hey so this rom looks great but how exactly do I use it? Typically most Roms I find are usable with that said emulator but I'm not sure what emulator uses .ups files? ^^'

Years
  • Hey so this rom looks great but how exactly do I use it? Typically most Roms I find are usable with that said emulator but I'm not sure what emulator uses .ups files? ^^'

What you are downloading from here is a 'patch'. You need a tool to put the patch in the original FireRed Rom '.gba' file.

Luckily for you i placed all the tools that is needed to patch it, in 1 download file.

Unfortunately i cant explain very well. But try searching on youtube on how to patch '.ips' and '.ups' files. It should help a lot.

Years
  • Beta 0.3 is out now

Changelog:
    -Version 0.3-
    Spoiler:

Download link will be here, as well as the Main Post.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2022
    Hi, i tried to patch the game to the 0.3 and it dosent work to me, when i open the game its just a regular fire red rom and all my pokemons are bad eggs, i did something wrong? (Srry for the broken english)
    Pd: i still have a backup of my saves and the rom pre patched

Years
  • Hi, i tried to patch the game to the 0.3 and it dosent work to me, when i open the game its just a regular fire red rom and all my pokemons are bad eggs, i did something wrong? (Srry for the broken english)
    Pd: i still have a backup of my saves and the rom pre patched

Have you made sure the original Fire Red ROM is v1.0?

Anyway I updated the link. Just remember patch the squirrel first with Lunar IPS and then patch the Mewtwo revenge second with NUPS patcher.

I checked and it works fine. Either the original ROM is not v1.0 or you missed a step on patching it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2022
    It works now! My mistake was patching the 0.2 version instead the red fire 1.0.
    Ty and happy xmas!!!

Years
  • I am updating the Weakness/Resist Table to almost the original Pokemon games. As I am only currently able to continue my Romhacking again. An update will come out a little bit late for this one. Paused the project for too long that I need to remember where did I stop. At the same time, I need to redo some of the major battles due to the change in the weakness/resist table again.

anyway here are the changes:
    Spoiler:

So as you can see, there are not many changes for bugs and Grass and ghost. That's just because I would like to keep them that way. Bug lovers love it, so why not.

The reason for this change is just because it will attract more casual players, and the chance for people to try the hack probably will increase.

Anyway, the release of the update will, hopefully, be soon.

Years
  • Just a small update. As I am working on the road and events to the 7th gym finally got the first look at my version of Ditto. If you love how Ditto look before, I'm sorry but this is how he will look in this RomHack when the main storyline is completed. The reason being is that I want him to be able to fight in his own form with the Metal Powder held.

Oh well here he is:
    Spoiler:

There are always more surprises for you here. This is just one that I am excited to show.

Back