• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sun Sky and Moon Galaxy [COMPLETED]

Ishrak's PokeTips

Ishrak's PokeTips
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Hi, I've downloaded the Moon Galaxy version,
i used unipatch updated with Pkm fire red (u) v1.1,
started with My Boy! (Free),

and I got the original Fire red… did I do something wrong?

I is not supposed to happen if you used firered v1.1 to patch the game. no one else is having the problem but i will check it out

Years
I just downloaded the sun sky version and patched, work fine.

Also, I redownloaded Moon Galaxy version and patched, work fine also.

Gonna go enjoy the game now 😄

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
I'm not sure if this is intentional but you have a lot of fully evolved pokemon available before Brock like Vikavolt, Yanmega.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
How can I evolve my pikachu into Alolan raichu? I tried the thunderstone in Hau'Oli city and it evolves into regular Raichu.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 24, 2022
I dropped off 2 Pokemon at the daycare and the day care lady tells me her husband is looking for me. I am unable to find him. Help please

Ishrak's PokeTips

Ishrak's PokeTips
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
I dropped off 2 Pokemon at the daycare and the day care lady tells me her husband is looking for me. I am unable to find him. Help please

Oopsie! Sorry for the trouble
Daycare was bugged. I think i've mentioned it on the post

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 11, 2022
Can't seem to find HM for cut for either game. I have both downloaded. Unable to find cut. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Years
The game has not feature like: Moveset updated to gen 7..? Also where can i find Exp.Share all.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 18, 2024
is that a bug when I get into the girl's house with a pidgey (wanna send letter to her BF)in Vermillon city,
then I will be teleported to 1st gym city?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 18, 2024
Can't seem to find HM for cut for either game. I have both downloaded. Unable to find cut. Any help would be appreciated thanks.
Ride on a Ship to Alola Islands > Hau'oli City > Exit through the east > Hau'oli Outskirts > Go north to reach Route 101 > Find the Secret Key > Go north > Iki Town > Talk to Kahuna Hala to Get Normalium Z(HM01 Cut)

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 2, 2022
I haven't gotten very far into the game so far, but I'm enjoying it! All of the bugs that I've noted have been acknowledged on this thread, but there's something else I wanted to ask.

I was able to catch a Minior and was really excited, as its my favorite pokemon. Upon capturing it however, I was disappointed to find out that the ability was "Shield dust" and not "Shields down". Is this an accident, or is there an evolution or something down the line that will unlock shields down? Maybe an item needs to be used or something?

Big fan of the rom hack so far. Thanks!

Back