• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sun Sky and Moon Galaxy [COMPLETED]

Ishrak's PokeTips

Ishrak's PokeTips
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Pokemon Sun Sky and Moon Galaxy[Completed]
Main Developers: Ishrak's PokeTips & Gohan's Tips
Progress: Completed
20191011_144950.jpg
20191011_145242.jpg

Storyline:
It is about 15 years after the story of Pokémon Trainer Red. Red's son lives in Pallet town in the Kanto Region. But Red disappeared somewhere [However Red actually doesn't play that much role in the game]. The protagonist of the game who starts his journey when many things are totally changed in Kanto. After Professor Oak, Brock takes his place as the Pokémon Professor. The protagonist encounters some Pokémon which is not in the Kanto Pokedex. Eventually, he travels through Alola Region! But the main game takes it's place in Kanto.

ROM BASE: POKEMON FIRERED 1.1
Discord Server: click here
Youtube Channel: click here

Features:
Spoiler:

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Known Bugs:
1. Viridian Forest has a game crashing glitch. Be sure to save before entering and try not to open options near NPCs
2. Some Invisible blocks. XD
3. Some Pokémon might have known some weird moves.
4. Again try to have a teleporting Pokémon like Ralts or abra for safety.
5. Some Pokémon cries are not fixed. They use Bulbasaur Cry.
6. Daycare won't let you get eggs. So if you try to breed anything, it will stuck there
7. Warping problem on a house in vermilion city will take you to pewter

I TRIED MY BEST TO DEVELOP THIS GAME AS MY FIRST ONE.

Official Logo
Spoiler:

Trailer and Walkthrough
Spoiler:

Credits: (As Far I Remember)
Spoiler:

Apologizing if I made any Mistakes here as my first post

Attachments

• Sun_Sky_Completed.zip
    8.3 MB · Views: 10,581
  • Moon_Galaxy_Completed.zip
    8.3 MB · Views: 8,458
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Just patched it via NUPS to Squirrels FireRed, and got a white screen with the occasional letter flying across it. Does this one not like VBA?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Unusual. Did you use Squirrels FireRed, or does it need to be a different version?

MachoPony

Resident Brony
Years
this sounds cool, if i can get it to work i'll try it out and see about critiquing it.

EDIT: ok i'm already noticing clipping issues and a lot of text box issues. Its played fine so far, but really needs a bit of polish i think.

Found some bugs:

Game randomly reset in mt moon
Exiting the southeast house in vermillion (with the pidgey) took me out into pewter.

Last edited:

Ishrak's PokeTips

Ishrak's PokeTips
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
this sounds cool, if i can get it to work i'll try it out and see about critiquing it.

EDIT: ok i'm already noticing clipping issues and a lot of text box issues. Its played fine so far, but really needs a bit of polish i think.

Found some bugs:

Game randomly reset in mt moon
Exiting the southeast house in vermillion (with the pidgey) took me out into pewter.

Thanks for informing

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
Years
Looking forward to giving this hack a whirl. What's the basic difference between the two?

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
Is there a way to change abilities at some point? (I just started and I caught a Togepi with a great nature, but it has Hustle)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 17, 2023
How do I evolve poipole? (Already knkw dragon pulse but hasn't evolved by level)

Back