• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon sunday! 30th august!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Okay so in this pokemon sunday they didnt realy show anything much heart gold soulsilver except for a preview for the next pokemon sunday with the rival battle:

Heres a pic of the vs. scene:

Last edited:

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • Hmmmm damn, not really anything new, kinda hoping for something big. Oh well intro for rival battle looks interesting.

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    That was...quick. The scene right before the rival battle begins is cool, though.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Aww. The closer we get the less info we get and it only makes the wait drag even more!!! The Rival Battle looks great and the Mart looks sexy.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Not much information was shown, but the rival battle and a quick walk through the town. I like the idea that they give Silver the same Gym Leader battle effect at the begining, because it goves the rival more of an importance or essence in the game that way. However, when they did show Silver like that from the start, I felt as though I was just about to battle a younger version of 'hatless" version of Rorak from the Oreburgh Gym in Sinnoh. :P

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    At least it's only 11 days away everybody! And I bet next Sunday's will be pretty good.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Not much information was shown, but the rival battle and a quick walk through the town. I like the idea that they give Silver the same Gym Leader battle effect at the begining, because it goves the rival more of an importance or essence in the game that way. However, when they did show Silver like that from the start, I felt as though I was just about to battle a younger version of 'hatless" version of Rorak from the Oreburgh Gym in Sinnoh. :P

That reminds me of a theory that some people on GameFaqs made up.

The updates don't look that interesting, but at least the PC and Mart look nice.
    And it's about time that the rival deserved an intro.

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
  • OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM the intro for the Silver battle is cool, that's a good thing they did =P

Guys honestly, don't complain about not seeing enough, what more are you going to see like a week or two from release?

MizuJosh

Graceful Water Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2010
    I liked the spinning sign. :O

And the rival intro.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm getting more attached to Silver's sprite as we go along in updates.

Back