• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Super Gold 97 (Complete)

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2022
    Hello , i beat the league and professor oak given to me a s.s ticket ( for s.s aqua ) where i use it ? Thanks

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hi, I'm pretty impressed by this Hack, I just finished the 4th arena and was wondering where I could get the rest of the Starters and the Kanto starters. Are they only receivable later in the game?

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    This has been great fun, thanks. Is there a guide or FAQ somewhere around?

I just beat Pryce and got the whirlpool HM, but am not sure what do to next. I made it to Stand Town but there's no gym leader, and I can't find any direction on what to do regarding
    Spoiler:

What are you supposed to do at this point in the game?

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2022
    This has been great fun, thanks. Is there a guide or FAQ somewhere around?

I just beat Pryce and got the whirlpool HM, but am not sure what do to next. I made it to Stand Town but there's no gym leader, and I can't find any direction on what to do regarding
    Spoiler:

What are you supposed to do at this point in the game?

Did you do the challenge of Sugar town ?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2022
    Mewtwo is in the Isen Strait lab. When you enter, surf up through a small opening and go straight left to get to the lab. Mew, I'm looking for so no clue.

Catch Mewtwo and go back to the lab with it (I had it in the front of my party). Right where you find Mewtwo, mew will be.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    I have 2 out of 3 of the West City ones. Found the one in Kanto and the one in that desolate town I don't remember the name of at the moment.

Right now I'm looking for the HM Waterfall. Maybe that's related to it somehow? Not sure...

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2023
    Catch Mewtwo and go back to the lab with it (I had it in the front of my party). Right where you find Mewtwo, mew will be.

It's actually just encountering mewtwo and then waiting until at least the next day, then mew will be there. Make sure you're on version 2.03 when you encounter Mew or he might use transform and the game then treats him as a ditto.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    If you mean finding the dragon orb and receiving a Dratini, yes. I saw absolutely nothing related to TR or Stand City there.

I figured it out, he was hiding in the wall for some reason.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    I just realized that I am missing a few mons that I never encountered anywhere like Sunflora, Chikorita, & Remoraid. Those are the only pokemon that during my time I haven't found anywhere in the wild. Most everything else I've gotten at this point.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    I just realized that I am missing a few mons that I never encountered anywhere like Sunflora, Chikorita, & Remoraid. Those are the only pokemon that during my time I haven't found anywhere in the wild. Most everything else I've gotten at this point.

Sunflora is in the Stand Zoo in the daytime if that helps at all.

As for Chikorita and Remoraid, can't tell you on the former, but I'd imagine you can find the latter through fishing or something.

Back