• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Super Gold 97 (Complete)

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2021
    How do you get a Horsea and a Dragon Scale? I would really love to get the Beta Kingdra

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I remember last time I played this there wasn't nearly the amount of post-game areas and other content there are now. Replaying from the beginning!

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    Awesome game, one of the best ROMs I've ever played.
    Does anybody know where I can get the master ball and the exp. Share?

Dekaylab8

I have Harm OCD...
    Years
  • Awesome game, one of the best ROMs I've ever played.
    Does anybody know where I can get the master ball and the exp. Share?

For the Master Ball, talk Professor Oak after you collected 8 badges.

For the Exp. Share, Earl next to the Tin Tower in Pagota City will give you one if you show him a Madame.

However, I could be wrong about both because I'm basing these off Gold/Silver Reforged and not this hack.

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    where is pryce? also how to get whirlpool?

Have you found him in deepwater passage already? Then he is in frostpoint town. You need to find the exit to frostpoint town in deepwater passage. You get whirlpool from his family in frostpoint town after beating him at his gym.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2023
    I'm aware that this hack is technically completed, but do you think you could include something like the move reminder from gen 3? I totally messed up my starter's moveset with HMs since I didn't have a dedicated HM pokemon and I would like to get his original moves back.

ninestarryskies

Olivine City Outskirts Resident
    Years
  • I'm enjoying playing this a lot!! I want to catch a Rinring so badly but my starter is too strong to keep from knocking it out and my Hoppip is still offensive attack-less. Gold is my favorite Pokemon game of all time and I'm loving seeing a whole new take on it, even if it is based on the ideas from the beta demo!

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2022
    Where do i find curstraw? it says it can be encounterd in the 5 floor tower but i can't find it

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2023
    Sorry for asking again but since there's this new version, does Super Gold 97 have Madame get its crit rate boosted by holding a Stick?

ninestarryskies

Olivine City Outskirts Resident
    Years
  • Man, this sucks.. I just ran out of Ultra Balls trying to catch a Gyarados at Mt. Fuji like ten wild encounters ago, just to run into my first shiny in this game, which was another wild random encounter Gyarados. I had to knock it out but man, it just bites..

Pokemon Super Gold 97 (Complete)

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2021
    Hall of Fame: 34:23

Aquarius 45
    Madame 46
    Raitora 47
    Gelania 46
    Warwolf 47

I really enjoyed discovering the beta pokémon and the region in my gameboy :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2023
    Noticed a typo in Westport City Radio Tower, Buena says "Hi! I'm Buena! I was just hired to host a new radio show! I can't wait until it stats airing!"

But aside from this, loving the game so far!

Back