• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon super shinig crystal

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2013
    pokemon super shining silver charge
    its a remake o silver that lets you explore all the regions each reigion you visit you get a new pokemon elite four is olny 4 members no chapion and help needed i will test and make a story for this game ineed a spriter that can make completly new images for both gold and soul soul is the girl ps thats were they got there idea of heart gold and soul silver now i also need to have a mapper who can make a new reigon no new pokemon but that reigon has a saffari in each town or city but the pokemon differ in rarity and spiceis if you go to each town youll evetully have every pokemon in the natinal dex also natinal dex is the first pokedex hoen and sinnoh you get to battle in the contest ps its 3 parts and there are a totoal of 54 badges and 3 elite 4 crews with 4 in each so the champs will help in the plot but wont be known as champs but before the new region you must complete all 6 and another new region to hold a tornament were all the charecters show up to se who gets the title of master of pokemon this and once you win a battle they give you there strongest pokemon you will lose to ash in the finals even if you win the battle but you do not lose your pokemon if you lose all that happens is you lose the round this will not make you lose the tornemaent it just makes you lose a point you have 50 points so does ash there are 17 rounds the others have 30 so youl most lickley get in the finals with ash if you lose you face a weaker oponent so wining and loseing gets harder and harder you get a total of 1 rare candy a city so its not to hard to level up for the tournament with todidile chikorita or cyndyquil you get a level 5 sneseal and level 5 noctowl or a level 5 pidgeyotto the sneasel will now ice beam whenyou get it but the other two know tackle then at level six they learn peck noctowl or gust pidgyotto the gym leaders each have olny 3 or less pokemon you get 1 masterbal per riegion il try my best not to steal anything with out giving credit i also want a script writer and another tester plus please no bad language on the thread ps all tornament pokemon are level 70 - 80 so thats why you need a lot of rare candys well thats all for now se ya

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Please work on your grammar and spelling, not only does it make it harder to read, it is not appealing to the people you're trying to appeal to.

I personally think it is a bad project idea to start making games on. Too ambition in regards to how big it is. For the actual content, I 'm relatively confused for most of it. I got a tournament of some sort where you HAVE to lose to Ash (Having to lose to Ash is a bad idea in my books. I would personally like to be able to beat the best trainer in the world as my final accomplishment in a game) and something about needing a lot of rare candies (which seems unlike how Pokemon is supposed to work).

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2013
    fine you got it sorry about my bad grammer and you will beat ash

fine olny one rare candy a
    rigion

Last edited:

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • I already dislike everything about this game. It is pointless to try to make a HG SS type game now that the real thing, which btw is the coolest game I've seen, is comming out. What would make people want to play your game instead? But my biggest problem with you is that you want people to do the work for you. It's never gonna happen mate, because I don't think that people here are that stupid to make a full game for you and let you get all the fame. In any case you wouldn't be able to get people to do it all. What I suggest is putting your time in and do the work yourself. If you can't do any of th jobs mentioned, you are hopeless for game developing. Testing the game and writing the story is the easiest thing so I strongly recommend input some hard work or walk away from it now.
    Sorry for being so harsh, but in my oppinion, this game does not have a bright future because it does not have a good and willing developer.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • ok your right but i have no idea how to code

So what if you don't know how to code? Does that mean that you are unable to do anything else. There are many people on these forums that dont know how to code and have great games going on. When I stsrted my game I didnt know anything. Literally...I didnt know anything. It took me 3 months of solo hard work. By the time I learned RGSS, I became good with eventing, mapping and other stuff. And why? Because Ive put in some effort.

Back