• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon sword And shield merchandise thread

Years
  • This thread is not to rival Pokemon merchandise exhibit
    since this is basically only for gen 8 and Pikachu merch only (NO MELMETAL MERCHANDISE) here's the first piece of merchandise it's fanmade but still merchandise but it's coming in June and retails for $85 ok now I can post links so here's the proof

Last edited:
    Years
  • Here's rule of this thread
    1. No swearing
    2. No merch unrelated to sword and shield or Pikachu
    3. No melmetal merchandise
    4. Don't bring unrelated topics back after a active mod told everyone to stop
    5. You can not post your cards since they have there own thread
    6. You can show your copy of the video game since again that's also merch
    7. No trading because this is a merchandise thread not a trading thread
    8. No spamming
    9. No advertising
    I will check YouTube or #pokemon on Instagram or take pictures at stores to show new merch

Last edited:
    Years
  • hiya!! I've moved this thread over to Pokemon General because Pokemon merchandise discussion belongs here and not in the individual gaming subforums.

a few things, however:

- we at Pokecommunity have our own swearing rules. in short, don't be excessive with it and don't censor bypass.
    - if you'd like to show off any TCG, keep that to the main "Look what I got!" TCG thread.

Back