• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon sword and shield vs digimon survive

Do you think digimon survive will be better than sword and shield

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pokedigifan1178

Most powerful being in fiction
Years
  • Last edited:

pkmin3033

Judging a game that has just been released against one that has not, especially when they're completely different in terms of gameplay, is a hypothetical apples and oranges comparison tbh. Now, if you wanted to compare the games to Digimon Story, that'd be another matter entirely. But just because a game looks good doesn't mean it actually will be.

Personally, I expect I will enjoy Survive more than I did Shield. But I doubt the two will be comparable experiences.

Last edited:

Pokedigifan1178

Most powerful being in fiction
    Years
  • Judging a game that has just been released against one that has not, especially when they're completely different in terms of gameplay, is a hypothetical apples and oranges comparison tbh. Now, if you wanted to compare the games to Digimon Story, that'd be another matter entirely. But just because a game looks good doesn't mean it actually will be.

Personally, I expect I will enjoy Survive more than I did Shield. But I doubt the two will be comparable experiences.

It's time for digimon to step out of Pokémon's shadow.

Digimon had smaller budget but their graphics and story will be better

Last edited:
    Back