• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Symerald Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
    Woah! I like the sound of 3 Regions! That must mean this is gonna be a long game! Are you still trying to work on this because you havent gotten a reply since June of 2008! Well good luck to you!

P.S: I love hacks that have new music in them... :D

Last edited:

AmineX

Music Expert
    Years
    ポケモン-Symerald

BTW there in total 7 worlds: Kanto,Johto,Hoenn,sino,Sevii islands,Orange islands & Symeria Region
    Kitsune Link:
    Woah! I like the sound of 3 Regions! That must mean this is gonna be a long game! Are you still trying to work on this because you havent gotten a reply since June of 2008! Well good luck to you!

P.S: I love hacks that have new music in them... :D
    XD Yeah for now there more than 157 new songs in symerald version and more when i release it.
    worldslayer608:
    will 3 regions even fit? Looking great, keep it up!
    Anyway ポケモン-Symerald Is restarted reasons are at main post.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
    I'm glad that it's been restarted, because judging from the posts it sounds good. But, erm, there's nothing in the first post explaining anything or any Screenshots. =|

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back