• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Tanzanite- Oracle of the Equinox Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokeyking

That guy that does stuff.
Years
  • No, I didn't mean it that way. I just meant to say what could you do for us. I am listing!

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • Job: Spriter Ow designer
    Name: Oliver
    Proof of work: I will PM it when you answer, even if you dont need any more spriters please give me a chance :)

Pokeyking

That guy that does stuff.
    Years
  • Sorry for no updates! Life has caught up on our staff. Anywho, this is not her artwork, it is the work of Dark Absol King.

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    Good enough plot, a very good Fakemon artist......so far, so good. Some of the links to the Fakemon art, though, either pull up an error page, or just go to the DeviantArt homepage instead; are those being updated, or is it a link screwup?

Having seen many sets of Fire-type bear Fakemon, I have to warn ya' that the names Embear & Grizzlare have been overdone quite a bit (Urscorch is a new one).

Death Strike

a.k.a Minions123
    Years
  • Hey, I like the fakemon so far, but could your map be a bit more clear? It would help a lot. It looks kinda blurry to me right now...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back