• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon TCG cards value. NEED HELP

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2016
    Hey fellow community

I just moved house recently and in the act of packing i came across my pokemon card collection. down the back of my folder i found i had 13 2007 World championship cards. Was just wondering if anyone can give me a proper quote/estimation on how much they would be worth? please keep the scamming bullshit out of here. The cards i have are as follows and ill put pictures up.

Rayquaza ex (delta species)
    Jolteon ex
    Banette ex
    Absol ex
    Jirachi ex
    2x Darkness energy cards
    Psychic energy card
    Warp point
    TV Reporter
    Strength charm
    Buffer piece
    Holon scientist

P.S. Pictures were taken at night so had to take them a certain way due to lighting and shadows haha

Would appreciate some help and advice thanks. :)

Attachments

• Pokemon TCG cards value. NEED HELP
      IMG_0864.jpg
      819.5 KB · Views: 21
      IMG_0865.jpg
      788.9 KB · Views: 25
      IMG_0866.jpg
      851.8 KB · Views: 10
      IMG_0867.jpg
      766.3 KB · Views: 9
      IMG_0868.jpg
      733.8 KB · Views: 1
      IMG_0870.jpg
      769.6 KB · Views: 8
      IMG_0871.jpg
      767 KB · Views: 14
      IMG_0872.jpg
      756.6 KB · Views: 8
      IMG_0873.jpg
      765.6 KB · Views: 3
      IMG_0874.jpg
      792.5 KB · Views: 8
      IMG_0875.jpg
      771.3 KB · Views: 4
      IMG_0876.jpg
      793.4 KB · Views: 7
      IMG_0877.jpg
      779.8 KB · Views: 8
      IMG_0878.jpg
      765.8 KB · Views: 18

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Hey there! This section is mainly just for introductions so here's not really the place to ask about cards - why not go ahead and repost this in the How Much Is My Card Worth thread? You'll certainly get an answer there. (note that it's recommended in that thread that you only post 4 cards at a time, so you may have to wait till later for the rest of them, sorry :()

Welcome to the community, and I hope you'll stick around after getting an answer.

Years
    Hey fellow community

I just moved house recently and in the act of packing i came across my pokemon card collection. down the back of my folder i found i had 13 2007 World championship cards. Was just wondering if anyone can give me a proper quote/estimation on how much they would be worth? please keep the scamming bullshit out of here. The cards i have are as follows and ill put pictures up.

Rayquaza ex (delta species)
    Jolteon ex
    Banette ex
    Absol ex
    Jirachi ex
    2x Darkness energy cards
    Psychic energy card
    Warp point
    TV Reporter
    Strength charm
    Buffer piece
    Holon scientist

P.S. Pictures were taken at night so had to take them a certain way due to lighting and shadows haha

Would appreciate some help and advice thanks. :)

So, basically, what you have there are cards from a specific special deck that cannot be used officially, cards from one of the 2007 World Championship Decks. Those hold basically no value on their own and are only worth something if they're still with the rest of the deck, and based on what you have, you do not seem to have the rest of the deck. Which means you'd be lucky to get $0.25 apiece for each card.

TL;DR: Sorry, pretty much worth nothing.

Back