• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Spinoff: Pokemon TCG Generations 1.3

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
Great hack. Not sure how much of this has already been said but these are bugs/things I noticed:

1. Flygon's Retreat Aid doesn't work
  2. Greninja's Rain Dance doesn't work (one time it did work, it works for Amy)
  3. Malamar's Flail says 10+ but should be 10x since its 10x the number of damage counters
  4. The legendary cards aren't powerful and Jack isn't the same without his articunos… all he plays are seel and abomasnow and he's bad. Same with Murray without an alakazam, his team doesn't work at all and all his gym grunts are better than him
  5. Heather's Yanmega (transformed ditto) is fully powered with energy yet doesn't attack the relicanth with a super effective attack, is she supposed to be this bad?
  6. Some names don't show up right
    1. Tailow's Peck shows up as Agility, Mirror move shows up as Brave Bird
    2. Toxel's Acid shows up as Sludge Bomb, Thunder wave shows up as energy boost
    3. Togepi's Sing shows up as Agility
    4. Heliolisk's parabolic charge shows up as volt switch
    5. Bidoof's bite shows up as conversion 2

All in all really fun playthrough
1. You're right, flygon's Poke Power doesn't work, I don't know how no one said anything about it xd
2. Greninja Rain dance does work, it is one of the abilities that I have tested the most and I have used it a lot in the latest version, I don't know if it doesn't work in specific cases
3. I thought that I had already fixed that
4. When it comes to editing the Decks it is quite confusing, since not only do you have to take into account that the AI is quite stupid, but internally all the cards are still the original ones and because several things have changed position, it is difficult to know Which card is which.
5. As I said, the AI is quite stupid, if you don't tell it exactly what to do, it often does things without logic or that in theory could not be done.

Days
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I was checking out your Deviantart and saw your recent art for Hoopa and Drifblim. Are those in this current version or just some artwork you did?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
I was checking out your Deviantart and saw your recent art for Hoopa and Drifblim. Are those in this current version or just some artwork you did?
Nope, I had considered adding the Hoopa but I didn't because I had already added too many Psychic Pokemon and the Driflim is a sprite that I just wanted to make. In fact, I'm just finishing uploading Sprites that I did a while ago in October-November.

Days
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Nope, I had considered adding the Hoopa but I didn't because I had already added too many Psychic Pokemon and the Driflim is a sprite that I just wanted to make. In fact, I'm just finishing uploading Sprites that I did a while ago in October-November.
You could always make a TCG Generations Vol. 2 and use those unused sprites if you want.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
What emulator do I need to run this?I download it and it doesn't work On my boy Or my old boy. I seem to be missing something

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
Mini-Update: Basically I have already Fixed all the Errors that I was told Today, If you want to see what Exactly the Changes are I will go more in depth in the "Version History" Section. Have a nice day =D.
What emulator do I need to run ness my boy.And my old boy do not work And does it need to be patched or am I missing something?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
What emulator do I need to run ness my boy.And my old boy do not work And does it need to be patched or am I missing something?
My Old boy is enough. The file you download is an Ips file, that is, you need an application to patch it in a rom

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
Question: What Cards in the game do you think should receive some kind of buff or redesign?

Lately I've been working on the Rom Hack again and I've been dedicating myself more than anything to fixing the Bugs and NPC Decks, and I would like to know which cards you guys think are not so good. The Next Update will most likely bring some new Sprites and Attacks/Pokepowers for several Pokemon, trying to make the latter more interesting.

Guzeinbuick

I make Digimon rom hacks
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 30, 2024
Question: What Cards in the game do you think should receive some kind of buff or redesign?

Lately I've been working on the Rom Hack again and I've been dedicating myself more than anything to fixing the Bugs and NPC Decks, and I would like to know which cards you guys think are not so good. The Next Update will most likely bring some new Sprites and Attacks/Pokepowers for several Pokemon, trying to make the latter more interesting.
Zigzagoon rocking a 4x20 Pin Missile comes to mind. Seems a bit OP for a Basic Pokemon. I know it balances out because it only has 40 HP, but something about goofy raccoon boi like Zigzagoon falling into the glass cannon/berserker archetype seems a bit off to me. 🤣

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
Well, here I am going to explain a little more about what I am doing, as I said before up there, I am Updating Sprites (I mean re-making them from 0) and adjusting the Palettes (Adjusting the Colors so that they look better or are more distinguished). Mainly I'm focusing on the Sprites that haven't turned out very well (For example: Charjabug, Luxio, etc.) and some trainers.
Below I leave some examples of what is comingpoketcg_1714076062264.pngpoketcg_1714076046447.pngpoketcg_1714076137085.png

Guzeinbuick

I make Digimon rom hacks
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 30, 2024
Well, here I am going to explain a little more about what I am doing, as I said before up there, I am Updating Sprites (I mean re-making them from 0) and adjusting the Palettes (Adjusting the Colors so that they look better or are more distinguished). Mainly I'm focusing on the Sprites that haven't turned out very well (For example: Charjabug, Luxio, etc.) and some trainers.
Below I leave some examples of what is comingView attachment 158618View attachment 158620View attachment 158621
Those are straight 🔥🔥🔥. Can't wait to play the updated version.

Days
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Below I leave some examples of what is comingView attachment 158618View attachment 158620View attachment 158621
With the amount of pixel art you've been making on Deviantart, you've got enough cards to make 3 more games.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
A week ago this Person uploaded a Video Playing my Hack Live, it goes without saying that I very much appreciate the comments and observation given in the video, I really liked seeing it =D.

And while I'm at it, I leave you some screenshots of some sprites to which I made a few small touch-ups.
poketcg-2_1714407577966.pngpoketcg-2_1714407989165.png

Back