• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon TCGO

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2014
    So I'm super hyped for Pokemon TCGO to open it's online and deck building sections! :D
    I REALLY hope it's released soon.
    I've already beat every person on all of the tournaments with every deck I have unlocked.
    *Obviously I have no life. ;)*

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2014
    I hate that we have to spend like 15 bucks on a deck just so we can play online. T-T

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
  • I think the site itself has a couple of decks that you can use, but they're pretty awful. Entering a code for a theme deck allows you to use the cards from that deck in your online deck.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2014
    Actually, the decks aren't AS bad when you beat a bunch of people with them.
    Because every person adds better cards to your deck.
    And you can use the decks from the store to play against the tournaments.
    I've played with the Green Tornado one.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • It already came out ive been playing pokemon tcgo soo umm yah lol deck builed is a bit confusing to me though and they have a chat wall and you can trade and a bunch of other junk.so yeah it came out a while ago.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2014
    It already came out ive been playing pokemon tcgo soo umm yah lol deck builed is a bit confusing to me though and they have a chat wall and you can trade and a bunch of other junk.so yeah it came out a while ago.

I have no clue what you're talking about. O_o
    Cause when I go on the website and hover over the "Trading Card Game Online", it says "Coming Soon!"

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2014
    Yes.
    But I don't know what he's talking about when he says Chat Wall and Trading. :/

Years
  • TBH, it's a pretty bad game. Play on PlayTCG, it's similar and cheap.

Graphically, TCGOnline is far better than PlayTCG. It is far friendlier to people newer to the card game than PlayTCG, which can be a challenge for even more experienced players to operate. I know I had difficulty with PlayTCG at first, and I had watched the tutorial, and PlayTCG still lacks certain game mechanic shortcuts, which made playing the game more tedious, since I had to do that in a roundabout way.

Back