• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon team hack

Which feature would you like to see?

• Day and night system!

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Double battle system!

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Neither of them.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
  • You need to update the credits list, just listing it as 'soon.....' isn't good enough.

Froosty

The_Learner
    Years
  • You need to update the credits list, just listing it as 'soon.....' isn't good enough.

Dont worry,
    I am planning to update the whole thread... but in a few days..
    currently I am in a break from the rom hacking... due to some problem in my pc...
    and also I am collecting informations...
    i will for sure update everything :)

by the way can you tell me about the icons, just like the ones spherical ice used in his hack thread(pokemon gaia) I find them really interesting.
    I hope if you understand my opinion about the upgrading the post :)

EDIT: updated the credits list..
    can you tell me about the icons, just like the ones spherical ice used in his hack thread(pokemon gaia) I find them really interesting.

Last edited:

Froosty

The_Learner
    Years
  • Thanks and yes I am, I'm Carlos accept me in the group plz

Can I be a beta tester?

Well i will love to take you guys as beta testers... but for current moment,
    I am an programming student and I hardly get time to work with the hack... still i am trying to give some time to it, but its really hard....
    So the game isnt actually progressing well right now... and there is no playable version right now...
    But i will make sure if you guys will be the beta testers when the game is out :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2017
    I'm hoping your done with all the sprites.
    But can you change primal groudon (if his in the game) to the one in my signiture.
    Because the other ones have an error in the back sprite.

So did you get the icons you wanted?
    I will check a thread later to find them.

Edit:Sorry but i couldn't find them for now.
    You can ask him on where he got them.
    I will still search when i have nothing to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2017
    I can try to help you you on making the icons for gen 7 pokemon.
    It will be easy since we know how the icons even if they have the wrong palette.
    But i need you to tell me the ones you don't have yet.

Froosty

The_Learner
    Years
  • I can try to help you you on making the icons for gen 7 pokemon.
    It will be easy since we know how the icons even if they have the wrong palette.
    But i need you to tell me the ones you don't have yet.
    I feel grateful if you could help me, but i am not so active with this game right now.... so maybe later!!!

The MC looks facinating! I hope someday we can see this hack progressing.
    Well i too hope so, but studies are totally killing me

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2017
    I feel grateful if you could help me, but i am not so active with this game right now.... so maybe later!!!

Well i too hope so, but studies are totally killing me

I hope your studies go well.
    And it will be easy for the icons since most of them are already done in the gen 7 sprite resource, I just need to edit the palettes.

Froosty

The_Learner
    Years
  • Hi!
    Will this project be moved to progressing hacks soon?

It will probably go to progressing hacks,
    But i cant say about the soon thing, as right now, i am busy with studies and also... busy in making the rom hackinv tool, that tool might be helpful for myself also as it will save a lot of time but in mean time, i cant focus on the hack....
    So not sure if its gonna be seen in progressing hacks very soon..

Years
  • Feel sad to ear that coz I'm sure this hack will be amazing but life comes first hope u find some time soon and thank you for making such a great hack

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2017
    I can tell from the screenshots that you know what you are doing, and this looks interesting. As mentioned previously, it would probably be a good idea to have someone proofread/edit your text, just to make it look polished. However, the idea is solid.

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen yesterday
    Any progress? This hack looks amazing and I wouldn't want to see it go to waste :)

Froosty

The_Learner
    Years
  • Feel sad to ear that coz I'm sure this hack will be amazing but life comes first hope u find some time soon and thank you for making such a great hack
    thanks,
    Now I have decided to give some time to the hack as well :)
    Thanks for the support.

i love the backgrounds for the battles!
    Thanks. :)

I can tell from the screenshots that you know what you are doing, and this looks interesting. As mentioned previously, it would probably be a good idea to have someone proofread/edit your text, just to make it look polished. However, the idea is solid.
    Thanks for the support and suggestion :)

Any progress? This hack looks amazing and I wouldn't want to see it go to waste :)
    Not yet,
    BUT I am gonna work on this hack now...

And also guys For this hack to make some progress I need the help of some pixel artist...
    IF anyone find ok to help me out with this hack being the part of the team Then I would be very happy to have you in the team :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2019
    Sounds amazing, I had no idea that you could insert 721 Pokemon into a GBA rom........I didn't think it was possible. Still looks like an amazing project, hope to see it completed.

Back