• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon: Team Magma Edition - Beta 1.1 - 4/15/22

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2022
    Really good ROM hack!
    Just finish the beta 0.5.1., got crushed by Ruby & Saphire(with a team of level 26 pokémon)...
    Can't wait for the next update!
    So, when exactly is the next update coming?!?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    this looks to be the successor of the FireRed Rocket Edition imo. gonna be keeping my eye on this

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    We were inspired by fire red rocket edition but I wouldn't call us a successor to it we aren't in any way related to fire red rocket edition.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    We were inspired by fire red rocket edition bit I wouldn't call us a successor to it we aren't in any way related to fire red rocket edition.

it feels similar but in Hoenn, Steven is a tyrant champion by the looks of it unlike Lance of the Kanto-Johto region.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Kinda unrelated but I just want to shout out a huge lol since the game is about Team Magma but OP creator has a Team Aqua symbol the Profile Picture

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Just finished the beta - this was really fun! Hoenn's my favorite region, so it was nice to play as the bad guys there instead of Team Rocket once again. Looking forward to the next installment!

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2024
    Currently playing Beta 1.1. Can't find the Room key in Room 1 of the S.S Cactus. Only trash spot available. No idea if this is a bug or something but I can't progress in the story without it

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2022
    I'm trying to play this on my phone but none of the emulators seem work, which one does everyone else use

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2024
    Currently playing Beta 1.1. Can't find the Room key in Room 1 of the S.S Cactus. Only trash spot available. No idea if this is a bug or something but I can't progress in the story without it

I restarted my save file and the key is now accessable. The only thing I did different was I didn't go yo the Storage Room.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2023
    Best ROM Hack Ever! but the typing and attacks in the game are really janky and I wanna evolve machoke but I can't even do it due to Reasons like add a link cable just so we can get traded Pokemon but make it like expensive or something just so we can feel accomplished. Everything else is fine (except the huge difficulty up as soon as I get beat by a overleveled Gardevoir and Mightena)

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2023
    This really makes you feel like a magma grunt. Because most trainers overpower you (like in the main game) because in the main game magma grunts are really weak and have about 2 to 4 pokemon, and you feel like a magma grunt just moves just don't make sense and rng feels like it's bullying you cuz... Your bad.
    I feel like a karma mechanic would be cool.
    Like karma points. If it's low like 1- 20, rng won't bully you. If it's like 30-50, Rng will bully you like bit and battles are slightly harder, etc. I think it would be cool like you can get different endings with the amount of karma points you have (not stealing, Doing Quests, stuff that might appear).

This is only my idea I am fine being bullied by rng and stuff it will make me feel sad but make me grind more. good luck.

And rage.

Caecae97

Son of Mewtwo
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Can I be allowed back into the Discord server? I'm just trying to keep up to date with the updates and get notifications about the progress. My Discord is Blue Ringed Octoling#7445

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2022
    How far along is this game? I remember playing an old version and loved it but it was really short.

Years
  • i am absolutely following this; me & my brother are playing thu rocket right now & i found this in a reddit thread. i'm hype for this!

Back