• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon: Team Magma Edition - Beta 1.1 - 4/15/22

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2022
    I haven't been on this site in a few years but I just finished the beta for this game and loved it but I did notice how aggressively other trainers leveled up so it might be something to consider fine tuning? Aside from that and a few crashes such as battling the second pair of Aqua grunts on the 2nd floor of the devon co its a sound beta

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2022
    I've been trying to get the rest of the game (1.1) patched, but nothing works. I've been wanting to finish it, do you have any app or way to patch 0.5.1.

I'm getting really desperate at this point, I thought I patched earlier, but no... the story ended after the first mission still.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    Great so far, Somehow I got the 0.51 and not the most recent of course lol so at some point Ill do the current one. My only complaints are, some of the music sounds really janky, and the female sprite looks awful. It's got like white randomnness on it's face, it's really hard to look at. Will pick male next time lol! Anyway, just wondered if this was still being worked on? Im always looking to help out with romhacks, let me know.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    Great so far, Somehow I got the 0.51 and not the most recent of course lol so at some point Ill do the current one. My only complaints are, some of the music sounds really janky, and the female sprite looks awful. It's got like white randomnness on it's face, it's really hard to look at. Will pick male next time lol! Anyway, just wondered if this was still being worked on? Im always looking to help out with romhacks, let me know.

That's her pony tail...sticking out of the bottom of the hood.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    This really makes you feel like a magma grunt. Because most trainers overpower you (like in the main game) because in the main game magma grunts are really weak and have about 2 to 4 pokemon, and you feel like a magma grunt just moves just don't make sense and rng feels like it's bullying you cuz... Your bad.
    I feel like a karma mechanic would be cool.
    Like karma points. If it's low like 1- 20, rng won't bully you. If it's like 30-50, Rng will bully you like bit and battles are slightly harder, etc. I think it would be cool like you can get different endings with the amount of karma points you have (not stealing, Doing Quests, stuff that might appear).

This is only my idea I am fine being bullied by rng and stuff it will make me feel sad but make me grind more. good luck.

And rage.

Good news! There is Karma in it. It's just mostly aimed at dialogue and story paths.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Hi. so when i load the game into VBA its just a white screen. i've set the save type to 128K i..er assume i'm using the most up to date VBA*? and its just white screen. how do i play this rom?

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2023
    I can't find a working unlimited money cheat for this rom hack, all the ones I've tried don't work.

Days
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Looking forward towards the release of the full game :)

Hope the game's story is just as good and twisting as another famous rom-hack

Back