• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Team Rocket Version

Which Pokemon whould you chose to be the third starter

• Rattata

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Koffing

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Spearow

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Other

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shikamaru88

Back dont know if I will stay.
Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    A small update just a few screenies

Shikamaru88

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    It seems my thread has died once again that could be because many think this project had died or that im not working on it but i am... Now i know my game isn't graphically good to look at or anything but heres a video sample of the beginning 5 minutes of gameplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dw106LyRTU

Hope this helps me get more support and help for this project...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2021
    Cool game! But don't you think it's kind of weird that people are friendly to the rocket people at pallet town?

Shikamaru88

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Cool game! But don't you think it's kind of weird that people are friendly to the rocket people at pallet town?

lol yeah i kinda do but all they know bout you at this point is your going to a private school... but your right i have a whole new idea for the beginning that was just my 1st attempt

Shikamaru88

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    This game was trashed my folders got corrupted somehow... mods please lock this.... but i'll pm you I have another project...

Years
  • You just revived an old thread which is against the rules, asked about a release date which is also against the rules.
    Not to mention the fact that you completely overlooked the previous post in this thread in which the creator said he has stopped working on the game.

Oh boy, maybe it's time you read the rules?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back