• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Team Rocket's Revenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Lol, hmm, need some good spriters here.

For more of the hack will be shown tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Wow. I am waiting for the demo. The screens looks really good! (I saw the editing on the tiles! WOW!)

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    I'm working on the Safari Zone, getting the warps sorted out, and along with the 5th/6th gym...

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Not sure, here is some images of TRR.

POKEMON: Team Rocket's Revenge!
    POKEMON: Team Rocket's Revenge!

Comments?

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah, working on the safari zone, a few things i need to do, almost done the 5 floor safari zone lol

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Those are some nice screenshots. You always have something to show, huh:D
    Well the new tiles are in most places, nice to have the defult kanto tiles in the game as well, adds more variety, I think this hack will be one of many few hacks here that will get completed.

Safari zone 100% done. Just testing the 6th gym out now.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    i like ur new screenshots dude and awesome safari zone is complete =] can't wait to play

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Not really 100% sure yet, been busy on the SAFARI ZONE to be honest.

I'll be using a lugia, zapdos and maybe another bird as well as one I made as the legendaries.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Metra is the new region that TRR will be consuming. I won't be showing much.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I don't know if the world map can be edited in a GBC hack, but, I'll ask. Would this new region have a new world map?

liquinn, I'll wait to see more screenshots of TRR, those last were pretty good. I hope you don't reserve everything for yourself, remember, we need stuff to get motivated... :P

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah, I edited a few things in the world map, I have added in the new region name, the hack is going allright.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Nice progress you've made dude! Keep it up, it's interesting to see the world from other side (without breaking law in the real world :D)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back