• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon that desperetly need evos

loucas

100% hot
    Years
    well can we think of any new pokemon that needs evo? bump haha
    i think that maybe mewtwo should have new form. not exactly and evo. remember the BERSERK GENE? found in GSC in front of the should be cave for mewtwo?
    i think it should be like the griseous orb or gracidea dont you think??

ACE9

is looking for a shiny miltank
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    well can we think of any new pokemon that needs evo? bump haha
    i think that maybe mewtwo should have new form. not exactly and evo. remember the BERSERK GENE? found in GSC in front of the should be cave for mewtwo?
    i think it should be like the griseous orb or gracidea dont you think??

I dont know about mewtwo, would it be mewthree?

But kadabra evolving into a psychic/fighting similar to gallade would be cool

loucas

100% hot
    Years
    I dont know about mewtwo, would it be mewthree?

But kadabra evolving into a psychic/fighting similar to gallade would be cool
    as i say, not an evolution. just an upgrade like the origin giratina. like that stuff.
    itshould make mewtwo look more slender, pinker like mew and without those extra tube at the neck

yeah kadabra evolving a fighting/psychic.
    though i must ask what name?
    Shazaam?

Last edited:

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    as i say, not an evolution. just an upgrade like the origin giratina. like that stuff.
    itshould make mewtwo look more slender, pinker like mew and without those extra tube at the neck

yeah kadabra evolving a fighting/psychic.
    though i must ask what name?
    Shazaam?

Sham wow, Kazaam?
    i hate what they did with all the good pokemon in the 4th gen- the new evolutions SUCKKKKKKK- if they want a new evolution, they should hire someone who can make a plausible pokemon- they need to FIRE whoever the hell is making the pokemon these days!
    (ps- Dragon/Normal Kecleon Evolution- yes- yes- for_the_win- yes)

Years
    No. They. Don't. WHY IS THERE SO MUCH HATE ON THE 4TH GEN EVO'S?. I admit some are rediculous like Magnezone, Tangrowth and Lickilicky. But i adore Rhyperior, Magmortar and Electivire!

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    blissey was a success even at the beggining of GSC.
    i think that jynx was kinda left off. maybe an evolution of her? and mr. mime perhaps

Just because something is the general consensus of pokemon gamers, doesn't mean everyone has to like it. Blissey is ok (and since she is from GSC, it makes it more acceptable). But Chansey was just fine before she went on a 7/11 binge eating spree.

Gliscor is cool. I just don't want them evolving everything out of a dearth of good ideas. I'm an old school fan, and it sucks to see some of the gen 1-2 pokes get evolved into something not to great. But it's not a huge issue, there are just some gaps in my dex:p

Last edited:

ACE9

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    Just because something is the general consensus of pokemon gamers, doesn't mean everyone has to like it. Blissey is ok (and since she is from GSC, it makes it more acceptable). But Chansey was just fine before she went on a 7/11 binge eating spree.

Gliscor is cool. I just don't want them evolving everything out of a dearth of good ideas. I'm an old school fan, and it sucks to see some of the gen 1-2 pokes get evolved into something not to great. But it's not a huge issue, there are just some gaps in my dex:p

They should have made a metal-coated pinsir in gen 2, similar to scyther and onix

ACE9

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    Yeah, a Lapras evo would be cool

Shaymin

Trainee Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2011
    I agree with the Lapras evo too, they should also evolve Jynx and Mr. Mime.
    I would also like to see a Mawile evo too, like a kind of Samurai pokemon maybe?
    But they should never touch Farfetch'd or Spinda ^-^

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    Everyone needs to stop pointlessly hating on the 4th gen evolutions and pretending that their ridiculous aesthetics justify their hatedom. Yes, they're ugly, we get it, we heard you the first time, now shut the f#$k up. I'll agree; Magmortar, Rhyperior, Tangrowth, Lickylicky and Probopass are ugly. Still, Tangrowth is in my top 5 favorites just because of how hilariously useful Tangrowth can be in battle.

The problem with evolving old Pokemon lies purely in the fact that some of their evolutions look terrible. Still, Electivire, Weavile, Togekiss and especially Gliscor are some of my favorites both in looks and in use.

Back to the topic at hand, Pokemon like Mawile, Farfetch'd, Qwilfish, desperately need evolutions (not so much Qwilfish, though), and Pokemon like Pinsir, Lapras, Skarmory and Heracross could use, but don't necessarily require, evolutions to make them better.

There are others, I'm just being forgetful right now. :P

:3

3:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    Omg.
    Mr. Mime needs an evolution.
    I never really use Mime Jr.
    Same with Jynx. I probably wont use it, but it would be cool.
    But a Kissing Human Shape pokemon wasnt really a cool idea in the first place.

If the pokemon you wanted to evolve, got an evolution, Would you even use it?

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Luvdisc!? (But if they do it like the 4th gen evos then touch touch it.)
    Ditto (See Luvdisc)
    Lapras (A pre evo though)
    And some others.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Luvdisc!? (But if they do it like the 4th gen evos then touch touch it.)
    I agree, to an extent. Though I don't know what you could do with it. I was thinking abigger heart, with heart shaped fins, but that's not very imaginative. :\

Ditto (See Luvdisc)
    I don't think a Ditto evolution is neccesary. I mean, if they give it any move other than Transform,then it's not really like Ditto anymore, but if they gave it just Transform, then what's the point? :\ Plus, I don't know what moves (if they gave it new moves) it could learn. Mirror Move or a new signature move, perhaps? :\

Lapras (A pre evo though)
    Not much to say, though I agree. :D

And some others.

I also think Qwilfish and Corsola evolutions would be cool.Maybe make it that a Qwilfish has to level up with a Poison Barb or something? xD

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Ditto really doesn't need an evolution. It's established what it's for and has all the tools necessary to do that: breed and copy things. What's the use in an evolution? If they give it more moves, then the original function of the Ditto line is destroyed. If they don't, they just look stupid. And besides, what's a Ditto evolution supposed to look like? A pink Muk?

...Sorry, I'm sort of touchy on the subject of evolutions for Pokémon who don't need them like Murkrow.

Back