• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon that you're most proud about

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
    My shiny Buizel

its the first shiny I ever caught and I was'ant even looking for it.I was trying to find Elekids via fire red insertion XD

PokemonRox

h a r u h i
    Years
    mine would have to be my rhyperior because she's very good in battle and one of my favorite pokemon!

~PokemonRox:13:

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2007
    My Gallade. You know, it takes alot of EXP to train him, and I think he's just really cool.

ConfusedOne

Strength In Wisdom... I Think?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2009
    On my Diamond, I'm proud of 3 pokemon.

1. Naughty Luxray. Can easily pull me out of tough spots against physical powerhouses due to its intimidate ability.
    2. Brave Lucario. I love the high offensive stats. Its great with its earthquake and focus blast.
    3. (Forgot it's nature) Shiny Scizor. For something I just got not too long ago, I'm impressed.

On FireRed, only 2...

1. Mild Charizard. Its very rare that I'm satisfied with a starter pokemon. Its saved me on a few occasions and can hold its own against quite a few legends.
    2. Brave Jolteon. This pokemon I feel is so much more impressive than even my Luxray. Despite than it has a considerably lower attack stat than Luxray and doesn't have Luxray's intimidate. Thunder is kind of inaccurate. All I'm saying is I hardly see the move fail. I love my Jolteon.

Corgie

Shiny Umbreon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2007
    my shiny umbreon. I caught him myself in the trophy garden. Wouldn't trade for anything in the world.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2008
    What's a pokemon that you're most proud about? Mine would have to be my shiny Darkrai, it's my first event (ever) and it's Iv's have been maxed out in 4 of it's stats.

Is that even possible?????

Silver Fang

Shiny Pokemon Co-Ordinator
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MN
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    My shiny metagross or shiny flygon both very powerful and helpful guys

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Yeah, it's possible, very rare though

O.o;

what are you talking about. the Darkrai I gave you was leveled up in the tradtional method. You can only max out up to two stats, not four.

Law07

<--Kaboom-->
    Years
    My Dragonite, not EV trained but its the first Pokemon I really went and caught as a Dratini and focused all my attention on getting it to a Dragonite, still use him in battles even though he does really crap :p

Shadowflame3458

YUM PEPSI!
    Years
    Definatly Nightime, my Weavile. He pwned a Salamence.

and also Pjong the Bronzong (Shiny!) He owned a Staraptor and a Rapidash (Lucky Break :/ Flare Blitz, suvived with 5 HP! EQ pwnzored it.)

Back