• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon that you're most proud about

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    What's a pokemon that you're most proud about? Mine would have to be my shiny Darkrai, it's my first event (ever) and it's Iv's have been maxed out in 4 of it's stats.

NocturnAmber

2nd of Elite Nocturns
    Years
    Mostly my NidoQueen, Raichu, and Bellosom are the good ones that are naughty and are really good in battles.

Lone--Wanderer

Sequential Sequence
    Years
    None that I'm truely proud of yet, but I guess my Shining Female Pigeot from Leafgreen would have to be my most prized Pokemon...of course, I have a Male Shining Pigeot, but the second time around it's not as exciting.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    My Garchomp.. Even though it's not EV trained it's saved my ass a lot in the battle tower.

Voltagenic

got djent?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2011
    I'm proud of my Electivire and Glaceon.

BTW, is it OK to be proud of pokemon that weren't originally yours?

Gedow_Trainer

Honorable Gedow commander
    Years
    cheater

A shiny Darkrai? The fact that you have one at all is bad enough, but having a shiny one just means you are one of the biggest cheaters out there. How can you be proud? I'd hate myself

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    A shiny Darkrai? The fact that you have one at all is bad enough, but having a shiny one just means you are one of the biggest cheaters out there. How can you be proud? I'd hate myself

its not bad that he has a darkrai you can get one using a glitch and you can catch shiny darkrai

but anyways the pokemon i am most proud of is my eevee

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017

I didn't cheat to get it, i got it in a trade, it is 100 percent legit for your info

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Mine would probably be the Shinx I currently have, xD It's so awesomely small and cute looking.

O.o Darkrai can be gotten legitimately now, from the Japanese Movie Event 5 days ago. Asides from that, there's still the E4 door glitch which is legit enough as well.

What's a pokemon that you're most proud about? Mine would have to be my shiny Darkrai, it's my first event (ever) and it's Iv's have been maxed out in 4 of it's stats.
    I congratulate you for being lucky enough to go to the event and then, get a shiny one... I wished I had one ATM, they're awesome in battle.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    Mine is my level 69 Blaziken.It is the only pokemon I used to beat the Elite Four on Emerald.Which was very hard.It was a close one when I deafeated Wallaces last pokemon.

Years
    my shiny drifloon an d my ev traind yanmega he rocks!! third it must be my linoone in emrald to bad my cousin stole my emarald and forgot where he left it and lost it!!!!!! i hate him soo much i could kill him when i have the chance

Back