• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Acies Region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    (sorry for the wait)

When Ashley got to the front of the line, the professor hurriedly shoved five pokeballs, a pokedex, a poketch, and some kind of pendant into her arms before turning to the next person. After shoving the almost everything into the backpack that she had with her, Ashley held the pendant up in the air, fascinated by how the sunlight played on the smooth, milky surface of the pearl.

Holding the pendant up to her neck, she looked down at Shinx and asked, "So what do you think?" She waved her other hand under it like a model showing off a new accessory, but by the way that Shinx shook her head and walked away, it was clear that she wasn't at all amused. Laughing, Ashley shoved the pendant into her backpack like that rest of the stuff and followed. "Yeah, I didn't think that it was really my style either. So by what that prof. lady was saying, it sounds like all we've really gotta do is the same kinda stuff they always do in these games. This is going to be fun!"

They hadn't gone far done the route when a small, raccoon-like Pokemon ran across the path in front of them. "Hey, a Zigzagoon! You think you can win a fight against that, Shinx?" Glaring angrily at Ashley, Shinx stomped off in the direction that the Zigzagoon went. "I didn't mean it like that... Wait up!" Ashley shouted as she chased after her. "Boy, she's sensitive."

When she caught up, the electric Pokemon growled at her new opponent, causing it to turn around. "Hmm.... Let's see what we're up against," Ashley muttered, flipping open her pokedex.

"Zigzagoon, The Zigzag Pokemon. It walks in zigzag fashion. It is good at finding items in the grass and even in the ground.

"Shinx!" Shinx yelled, openly challenging the other Pokemon. Circling each other, they each waited for the other to make the first move. "Tackle!" Ashley ordered. Shinx charged at her foe, but its strange zigzagging gait confused her, and she missed. Taking advantage of the situation, Zigzagoon tackled her from behind, throwing her to the ground.

"Come on.... You can do it. Use Leer and then Tackle it again!" As Shinx stood up and glared at the Zigzagoon, nervousness spread across its face, and it hesitated for a moment.... Just long enough for her to get the upper hand.... or paw in this case. She quickly rammed into it and sent it tumbling across the ground. Both human and Pokemon watched as it began to struggle back to its feet.

"Tackle it again," Shinx sent it rolling across the grass again, but this time it was unconscious. Turning back to Ashley, Shinx had a triumphant expression across her face. "Great job, Shinx! That was awesome!" Thinking for a moment, she crossed her arms and added, "Though it was just a low-level Zigzagoon, you know. We're going to have to do some heavy training if we're going to beat the tougher Pokemon." Obviously taking offense once again, Shinx glared at Ashley before stomping away.

"Hey, what'd I say? I didn't mean that you're not already strong, Shinx!" Shaking her head, Ashley muttered sullenly, "I thought we were getting past this.... It almost seems like she's determined not to like me..... One step forward and two steps back...."

Sighing heavily, she hurried after her Pokemon.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    ooc: Sorry for lack of postage I think this rp needs a post ^^;

@Wolfwhispers- You've caught a male lvl 5 Treeko~
    @Rii-You gave away Rattata.,bye bye rattata
    @-Namora - Shink grew to lvl 6!
    ------------------------------------------
    Enter Sachi, the shy wolf girl
    A girl that was about seventeen was running donw route 2 chasing after a pidgeotto. "No no, please come back!" The girl yelled as her gold short hair swayed as she ran, two dog like ears sprouting from her head that twitched as she tried following the pidgeotto. By the time she had caught up the girl was panting heavily and was tried. "Chirpy, why do we have to go hrough this every time? I was just asking you to look for Hinata.. And you..Run off." The girl panted, the bird pokemon only shook it's tail feathers in spite as it pirched itself on a tree. The girls pale blue dress was now covered in mud, and she looked quite frustrated with the situation. The girl sighed and started refering to herself in 3rd person. "Sachi hates it when pidgeotto goes running off, Sachi is frustrated with Hinata, Sachi is just overly frustrated!" The girl now known as Sachi began ranting to herself quietly, not knowing that there was anyone standing behind her.
    ---------------
    ---------------
    Name: Sachi

Appearance
    Spoiler:

History: Unknown

Personality: She is known to be shy and kind at times, but when frustrated she likes to talk to herself in 3rd person. She isn't very assertive and is known to cry very easily, not much else is known about her.
    "Cmon Chirpy coem down from there! Sachi is getting md!" Sachi yelled angerly as she began limbing the tree to get her pidgeotto., however the pidgeotto wouldn't be caught so easily the pidgeotto then took flight and left in the opposite direction. "Ooo..Sachi's gonna catch you! You, You!" Sachi yelled and began running the opposite way but then bumped into one of the trainers. "Oof I'm sorry! I'm just trying to catch chirpy, you see I'm looking for my sister Hinata she went missing this morning and Sachi couldn't find her. " Sachi mumbled.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    Jen felt her heart stop just as the pokeball stopped shaking. She had done. She had done it! Picking up the pokeball with care, Jen allowed a true smile to light up her face.

"Weedil, Poison Sting!" a voice rang, interrupting her special moment.

"Trec," the Treeko from above that had watched her battle spat. With a sigh, it dodged the attack and looked toward a new boy with a Weedil. "Treeko," it murmered, shaking its head and running off.

"H... Hey!" the boy shouted, "come back here!" He stomped his feet on the ground in anger.

Jen stared at the boy coolly, wondering what kind of idiot this kid was. She smirked and shook her head.

"Hey, don't laugh at me!" the boy snarled at Jen. "Who do you think you are?"

"Someone who didn't scare off a pokemon," Jen stated, glowering over the boy. She was pleased to see him cower back a bit.

"Well, I'll show you! No one messes with me!"

"And just who are you?" Jen asked with a sigh.

"My name is Joey, and I'm going to beat you in a battle! Weedil, Posion Sting!"

Jen sighed, nodding toward Houndour. Houndour howled loudly, "Hound!" and jumped over the strike almost effortlessly.

Joey grit his teeth angrily. "Keep it up, Weedil! Use Poison Sting over and over!"

"Houndour, keep dodging," Jen ordered, stuffing her hands in her pocket. This battle wasn't worth much effort. The boy could barely think in his unneeded anger.

"Ahg! Weedil, hit it!" Joey snarled.

"Hound, hound," Houndour chuckled, continually dodging the attacks with relative ease.

"Kid, do you even realize what you're doing?" Jen asked. "You're going up against a stronger pokemon with a type disadvantage using the same attack over and over."

"Shut up!" Joey snarled. "I don't need some stranger telling me how to battle!"

Jen felt her eyebrow twitch in irritation. "Houndour Ember it, but go a little easy on it."

"Hound," Houndour grunted, throwing an angry glare Jen's direction. It obviously didn't want to be held back, but did as was told. "Dour," it said softly, letting lose a small jet of flame.

"Weeee!" Weedil screamed, rolling around as the fire overcame it.

"No, Weedil! Try to fight it!"

"Weedil," Weedil sobbed, finally coming to a stop as it collapsed.

"Weedil... no," the boy, Joey sobbed. He turned to Jen with a glare. "Now see what you did? I don't have a pokemon to help me catch a Treeko!"

Jen stalked up to the boy, watching him flinch back. Taking her hand out of her pocket, she slapped him good. "Be quiet," she snarled quietly. "You are the one who challeneged me. If you aren't man enough to take the brunt of your responsibilites, you aren't good enough to be a trainer."

Joey sobbed, holding his cheek as he quickly returned Weedil. Jen didn't know if the experience would help that much, but whatever happens happens.

"Now that's not very nice," a girl stated, coming up to them. "Really now, telling a little boy that he can't be a good trainer."

"And you are?" Jen drawled.

"My name is Mion," the girl said with a glare.

"And my name is Jen, now get out of here and take the kid with you. I don't like people coming up to me with demands and anger when they don't even know what's going on."

Mion scowled. "Well, if that's how you feel about it, then no! I won't leave, and I challenge you to a battle in honor of Joey!" she exclaimed nodding down at the sniffling boy.

Jen sighed as the girl sent out a Rattata, wondering if this day was going to get any worse. Oh well, at least she had captured a Treeko...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back