• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Acies Region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Hello again <3 I welcome you to my newest attempt an rp.. and rp where I shallst be a rp masteh >:O but we won;t be going by the old boring storyline we'll be going to use...an er.. more creative approach~

Rating- PG-14

Congratulations, you have just got the newest pokemon game, Pokemon: Light and Pokemon: Dark for the nintendo ds. This lovely game features every legendary , customizable characters, and you can catch every pokemon.Thus, making it highly populer amoungst the pokemon community. A new storyline , new characters, new everything! You rush home to play this new game, but as you turn it on you ds begins to glow darkly and the screen turns black and then..You begin to be pulled ino your own ds, by a mystical force and then..Silence.

You wake up to find yourself in a completely black room unsure of what to make out of what just happened. As you rub your head which has now received a throbbing headache you look around the blackroom stand up and begin to look around. The silence is so eery that you begin to feel nervous as you were about to take a step forward the room illuminates and you see the title of the game you just bought before your eyes. You look at the title and begin to head torwards figuring it could lead to some clue to where the heck you are, but as you head torwards the light you are suddenly in a quiet rural town with pidgey flying above your head.

You are stunned and begin to wonder 'was I sucked right into the game' and a bigger question is "HOW?" So thus, since you have played previously you know that you have to get your first question but as you look for the lab you bump into two people, and they are arguing over and over about something in audible, all you know is that one is whering a long white robe with a giant blue L that ran down the front of the coat, the other was a man in a dark black robe that had a red D running down it. You carefully watch them and wonder as their heated dispute grows louder and louder until it becomes a pokemon battle, but something is off about the pokemon they use.

The man in white threw a crobat and clearly in your eyes you could see the white aurua surrounding it and also the strange flower marking that glowed white on its chest. The man in black sends out a mightyena and this mightyena also had an aurua that glowed red and there was a red heart on its chest , they both looked amplified in power, so you decide to leave before they spot you peeking in on their battle. So instead of jumping out and trying to be a hero you leave and go around town asking about the people in uniform and these are the most common answers you receive.

The man in white was surely a member of TEAM LIGHT an evil organization that rivals Team Dark, what their intentions are is unknown it has something to do with Arceus and Creselia, they are often reconized by their clothing which is a robe that extends past the torso and long white pants with black formal shoes. The most common pokemon they use is that of the zubat family.

The man in black is from TEAM DARK an evil organization that rivals Team Light, their intentions are unknown as well, only that it has something to do with Darkrai and Arceus. Their team is often recognized by a dark black robe with a red D on it, the robe extends down pass the torso and black pantsm and they where black tennis shoes. The most common pokemon they use in battle are Mightyena and Poocheyna.

With these answers in mind you knew what you had to do, find your own pokemon, start a journey and become the best, however you must also find the reason you were sucked into your own game as well, and what the aurua's around those pokemon were...As you find the lab and enter you find that the place is a complete mess and pokeballs are scatter amoungst the ground, there are several and thus you don't know which to pick..You are about to grab one when a muffled voice calls out your name..It's Proffeser Angelus! She yells at you to hurry and grab a pokeball, because you weren't alone in the seemingly deserted lab.

0o0o0o0o0o0o
    Whew! Now that thats overwith on with the sign-up sheet. Oh wait there has to be rules first D:

-1. This is a trainer quest rp thus I will be playing Game Master, do not take that job from me.
    -2. I will put up chapters and what you can catch in that area, I am allowing the catching of legendarys but their must be certain requirments to catch one.
    -3. At one point in the role-play you wil lbe able to catch a legendary of your choice without requirements, so if your frustrated about the requirements and think you can't get a legendary then do not freet :3
    -4. You will be able to catch every pokemon, skio don't be surprised if an empoleon comes up on the catchables list.
    -5.Have fun with it, don't think this is meant to be serious. It's not. So just have fun with it
    -6. No character control, if its minor thats fine , but no actual character control without that persons CONSENT (and I will verify this as well)
    -7. Respect all other players, don't be mean , it's just...well mean Dx
    -8. Obey the cookie force >:O
    -9. When you are done with your sign-up put my favorite pokemon is: (inser fav pokemon here)
    -10. Follow all pokecommunity role-play rules..if you haven't read them..go read them.And you msut follow the 1 paragraph post if you don't you will be kicked out on sight no warning.

-Sign-up Sheets
    ---------------------|
    Name:

Personality: (At least a paragraph)

History: ( At least a paragraph)

Appearance: (At least a paragraph)

Rp sample: This is a requirement so I can get a good idea of how you role-play

-If you can please create a trainer card.

Starters
    --------------|
    Grass Starters
    --------------|

Name:Bulbasaur(taken by Rii)
    Lvl:5
    Personality:Bold

Name Oddish(taken by .Sublime)
    Personality: Impish

Name: Chikorita(taken by DrAcO ToRpEdO)
    Personality:Timid

Name: Hoppip
    Lvl: 5
    Personality: Rash

Name: Turtwig
    Personality:Lax

|------------|
    Fire Starters
    |------------|

Name:Charmander(reserved by PikaLover10)
    Personality:Bold

Name:Vulpix(taken by dragonqueen)
    Personality:Modest

Name:Ponyta
    lvl:5
    Personality:Adament

Name:Cyndaquil(taken by CyndaquilMorph)
    Personality:Brave

Name:Houndour(Taken by wolfwhisper)
    Personality:Lonely

Name:Torchic
    Personality:Docile

|-----------|
    Water Starters
    |-----------|

Name:SquirtleT(Taken by Drunk ~_~)
    Personality:Relaxed

Name:Seel
    Personality:Mild

Name: Totodile(Reserved for Callador)
    Personality:Jolly

Name:Mudkip
    Personality:Quiet

Name:Piplup(taken by Candy Christina)
    Personality:Naughty

|-----------------|
    Electric Starters
    |-----------------|

Name:Pikachu
    Personality:Gentle

Name:Elekid
    Personality:Sassy

Name:Electrike
    Personality: Adament

Name:Shinx-(taken for namora)
    Personality:Modest

|---------------|
    Normal-type Starters
    |---------------|

Name:Eevee(Taken by Rubii Naruto)
    Personality:Jolly

Name:Togepi
    Personality:Naive

Name:Skitty
    Personality:Hasty

Name:Buneary
    Personality:Bashful

|--------|
    Wildcards
    |--------|

-Wildcard(Larvitar)-Pikataro
    -WildCard-2

Alrighty then enjoy :D

Last edited:

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    Hey, this looks really interesting!

Name: Jen Harper

Personality: Jen is a very independent girl, and preffers to be alone most of the time, although she really wouldn't mind a good friend. She can be very bold, and isn't afraid of stating the blunt truth, even if it get's her into trouble. When she intimidated or sad, she hides it behind a smirk. This can make her look extremely cocky, which she is, so its not that bad.

History: Jen's father died while serving in the army, and shortly after her mother committed suicide. Her mother couldn't stand the grief, though Jen didn't know this until she was 14. It was her Grandmother, the woman who took care of her ever since, that kept it from her until she was ready. Jen's grandmother, however, also died. Ironically enough it was on her seventeenth birthday. The cause of death was old age (she was 87), but Jen was pretty sure the cancer would have gotten to her. Her grandmother smokes a lot, and she even joined in One of her favorite ways to spend time with her Grandmother was smoking hookah together. Because she wasn't 18, she was to be sent to an orphanage. Instead she ran away and lived under a bridge with the other hobo's with her video games and her smokes. Luckily it only lasted three days, because that was when she was transferred into the pokemon world.

Appearance: Jen has brown hairthat's cut into layers that reaches down to only her shoulders. In her left ear is a bar earring and one stud on the lobe. On the right is one stud in her cartilage and two on the lobe. She wears ripped blue jeans and black converse shoes. She also wears a black plain shirt and a black jacket with the hood always up. The hood has a white skull painted on it, so when she wears the hood up it almost looks like her own. She also never takes off an obsidian cross her Grandmother gave her on her seventeenth birthday, right before she died.

Pokemon I would like: Houndour

Rp sample:

Matthew Wyer idily tapped against the car window as the scenery passed by. It was boring, and he was at the end of his patience. Cool gray eyes looked through brown locks as he stared at his father. His father was driving him to Professor Elm's lab, and although he was incredibly excited, his impatience made way for boredom from the long drive.

"Have you thought about which pokemon you're going to choose, sport?" his father asked.

Matthew simply grunted. "I want a real fighter, so Totodile is most likely going to be my choice."

His father looked at him intently through the rear view mirror. "Remember, son," he said kindly, "that you mustn't judge a book by its cover. The same goes for a pokemon. Remember that time you scoffed at that Caterpie for being a common pokemon?"

Matthew winced in remembrance. It had taken two days to get rid of the String Shot in his hair. "I know, I know," he said a bit impatiently. "But you have to admit, there's nothing else like that powerhouse Ferlaligatr," he said with a bit more enthusiasm.

"Already thinking of the many battles you'll be winning?" his father teased.

Matthew blushed in embarrasment. "A little," he admitted, thinking about pounding the living daylights out of a Dragonite with his pokemon before looking back out the window. The small town of New Bark Town had come into view, and now he was nearly in front of the large white laboratory.

Mathew hesitently got out of the car, his face becoming bold as he tried to act confident. His father chuckled and ruffled his hair, clearly able to see past his poor disguise. "Remember what I told you, son," he said, voice becoming slightly stern. A pokemon is a living being, and the first one you ever have will become like your brother and sister. Nothing will ever break that bond, so don't mess this up by choosing what your mind tells you to. Choose with your heart." Stepping back from his son, he gave him an encouraging smile, one that Mattew returned eagerly.

This time with a real brave face, Matthew entere the lab. He was immediately greeted by a lab assistant. "Aw, Matthew Wyer," he asked, holding a clip board with his information and picture." Matthew nodded eagerly. "Well, come with me and recieve your starter. The Professor is a bit busy at the moment."

Excitedly, Matthew followed and was shown to a table with three poke balls on them, each with an elemental symbol. The assistant released them all, resulting in several excited cried from the pokemon.

Matthew's eyes immediately sought out the Totodile's. He took in its small, muscular form and nervous face. The Totodile looked at him almost fearfully before letting out a loud "Dile!" before running behind the assistant's leg in fright, obviously scared of the new persons arrival.

Matthew felt disappointment rise, and it was extremely hard not to show it. With a defeated sigh, he turn to the other two. Cyndaquil was sleeping, so he quickly passed over it. Then his eyes rested on Chikorita's, the one that was claimed to be the weakest starter in the Johto League. It was the one pokemon he hadn't even considered. He had thought that he would just recieve his Totodile and be doen with it, but as he looked into Chikorita's determined black eyes, something sparked between them.

"Rita," it said firmly, spinning its large leaf eagerly. It was obviously ready for a fight, even going all the way to bark angrily at Totodile, making it cower even more. It turned back to him, looking deep into his eyes.

Matthew gulped, his mouth suddenly dry. He had heard of tales pf trainers who say they just knew who their pokemon starter would be by just looking at it. He hadn't understood it then, but now he did. He could see greatness in this pokemon already. Meganium's were known for being gentle and flower pokemon, but by the way Chikorita glared a flower in a vase, he knew that it knew what it's fate was supposed to be, and he knew it would fight it.

This Chikorita was a fighter, and even though it was possibly the worst choice as a starter for this League, Matthew knew he wouldn't have it any other way. This Chikorita would fight for all eternity. He could see it in its eyes, and knew at once it would never be the peaceful, flower hugging pokemon he had read about.

Matthew smirked and leaned down to pet Chikorita's head. "Huh, never judge a book by its cover," he murmered, receiving an amused smile from Chikorita.

Oh yes, they would become the powerhouse battlers he had always dreamed of.

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    @ Rubii Naruto - Reservered

@WolfsWhispers- I've never seen a character who's father was killed in the army. Very creative! -Accepted

Last edited:

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Name: Reina Moore

Personality: Rude, does what she pleases despite what others wish, slightly vain, she likes to dress the part of a great trainer ( wheather she is or not ), loud, and pushy. Though she does have a good heart she has a hard time showing it. She wants to be the best and will not settle for less then that. She has often had a hard time making friends because of her cold demnor, and the same can be said for making pokemon friends. She is also lonely, though she will never admit that fact to anyone.

History: She has always wanted to become a great trainer like her grandfather before her who entered the Pokemon Legue. Unlike him however, she plans to be even greater and is only interested in stron pokemon who can win. Her family tried to give her a Skitty as a pet one year and she pushed it away, saying it would never amount to anything. She lives with her father and mother in a large city, full of tall buildings and skyscrapers. Her mother stays at home while her father works at a large lawfirm. Reina spends most of her time at the library studying pokemon and prepairing to become a trainer. She wants to learn all about pokemon before she actually trains them, and has spent the past three years studying up on types, abalities, and attacks.

Appearance:

Rp sample: Reina tapped her finger on the table in bordom as she listened to her father drone on. "So did you get all of this?" he asked once he had finished. "Whatever..." Reina muttered, and brushed a strand of hair from her eyes. "Excuse me?!" Her father pratically snarlled. "This is your future we are discussing her young lady." Reina stood quickly and slammed her fists on the table. "You mean the future 'You' decided for me!" Her father looked livid at this. "I have no desire what so ever to become an attourny. I told you I wanted to be a pokemon trainer." Reina left the room and slammed the door, causing a picture frame on the wall to crash and break. Nothing and no one would get in her way.

Reina stormed into her room, slamming the door in her father's face, who had followed closely behind. She couldn't do with more nagging. Her father was worse then an old woman.

"Really Reina.... Is this necessary?" her father banged on the door loudly.

Reina placed a pair of headphones over her ears, and began packing a small bag. She'd only take what was necessary, and it all fit into one bookbag.

A few potions, an antidote, four pokeballs, and a bottle of repel.

"Reina Moore! Get out here this minute!" her father screamed through the door.

Finally Reina loosened the floorboard at the base of her bed, underneath a bright rug. There an old tin lay with a picture of a Sunflora on it. She opened that and took out her savings, counting it as she did so.

"Exactely 8,000 poke'." she whispered. "I knew getting that job at the store was a good idea." she smiled and stuffed the money in her pocket.

"And furthermore...." her father stopped his rant as Reina opened the door to gawk at him.

"Don't tell me your still here?" Reina smirked, as she shoved past him.

"Don't you walk away from me young lady!" her father snarled.

Reina flipped him off and walked out the front door.
    Pokemon: Can I have Bulbasaur?

My favorite pokemon is Raichu.

Last edited:

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    ಠ_ಠ LOLWUT?! R U A FAG? ಠ_ಠ

/b/ > you

Ok, what the hell is your problem? I'm simply asking a question, and yet you need to undermine me simply because I put 'lol'? Why don't you pause for a second, and take a look at your own writing before you even think about making enemies. If you continue to use such blatant and immature comments with text, I suggest you think about your priorities before it is too late and you find yourself hated by many or even kicked off. In case you haven't read the rules, continuous spam is not tolerated.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Eh, you realize you gave Vulpix two genders, right? ^^'

In that case, can I reserve a wild card, Larvitar? And can it be female?

And if too powerful, can I ask for a female Surskit, then? ><'

I'll get my SU later.

CyndaquilMorph

I Rp Daily and more seriously
    Years
    Im already tottaly overloaded with rp,s but i just cant resist joining

Name:Vivi Ornitier

Personality: Vivi is timid and shy but will go great lengths to help his friends in need.
    He is usually in a good mood and playful if nothing is going on but if there's danger- he will run, and run far too.
    after being sucked into the game he developed a large care for pokemon and dosnt see them as tools of battle.
    To Vivi, His pokemon are his best friends also.
    If He is wronged or decieved by people he gets mad and angry.
    His number one prioty in life is to value his friends.

History: Vivi lived most of his life with his grandpa in a house in the woods, as he leaft to journey around and broaden his horizon he found out about the gaming and technology of present time.
    After playing Pearl he thought he may as well get the next one too. after working several hard hours he had enough money to buy it. then he went home to play it and....you know the rest.
    . Vivi doesn't know anything about his parents and grew up with his grandfather, a very nice and helpful man, all his life, he doesn't mind not knowing his parents as he is pretty optimistic for the future

Appearance:

ill add in some more, Vivi is a normal person apart from the fact that his face is a black ball with 2 shining yellow eyes. He never takes of his pointy hat and waddles more then walking. He is only about 1 and half metres high with his hat. He is normal apart from his face so i hope its ok if I rp as him.

Rp sample: Vivi and his partner pokemon Cyndaquil which had the nickname Feurigel weren't aware of what had happened at the ranger base.
    After the earthquake had occurred they both had run of into the forest straight away concerned about the pokemon, after all they might have been hurt.
    After looking around thoroughly they were relieved to find everything ok.
    The 2 of them were now picking berries to sooth the ones who were still in uproar.
    "Hey Vivi, i found some sitrus berries here" Feurigel called out to Vivi telepathically.
    He waddled over to Feurigel and bent down to take a look at them "Good work Feurigel" he said his eyes shining brighter (means he's smiling) as he started to pet him.
    Vivi picked a few of them and brought them to a nervous Farfeth,d and Vapreon who eat them happily.

"Thanks be to god that no pokemon got hurt" Vivi said getting back up fixing his pointy hat.
    "I know what you mean, they could have been really badly injured and..."
    Feurigel was interrupted by a beeping out of Vivi,s robe pocket.
    Vivi took out his stylus and read the message from the ranger base.
    "Hmmm hmmm Hastings hmm hmm base" He said quietly as he read the message
    "Uh, what now?" Feurigel asked cocking his head to the side.

Vivi pocketed the stylus and said worried "We have to go look for Professor Hastings, and were far behind schedule"
    "Oh oh, the leader won't like that" Feurigel answered
    "I know" Vivi replied "C'mon we have to hurry"
    Feurigel jumped into one of his large pockets and made sure to have his fire of.
    Vivi started running into the more lively parts of the forest where most people walked hoping to find Hastings there

Note this character is actually the black mage of FF9,
    He is not in any way a black mage or associated with the game in anyway in this role-play.
    He only has the same personality and look that's all.
    if you want me to make a more normal character tell me and i will edit the post kk?

FINNALY, i would like Cyndaquil as a starter, and my favorite pokemon is Wobbuffet

EXTRA EXTRA NOTE: I cant really make good paragraphs with this cause i didnt write it to make good paragraphs, once i start rp,ing ill use short and sweet paragraphs its that kk now?

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    @.Sublime -Reserved

@Rii ~pending~ I would liek you to add more to your personality, history and rp example, and I did go investigating peoples post, I suggest you read the rules about the 1 paragraph post <3~ Do these things and your in.

@Pikataro reserved and oops..my bad typos for the loss Dx

@wolfwhispers- Just o_o;

@CyndaquilMorph - Pending, I know its from FF9 but..Your rp sample isn't in the form I would LIKE it to be in. Make paragraphs and space out your posts. Basically rearrange yor writing style [if you don't know what to look for just go investigate around the rp forum you'll see what I mean] I'll reserve you cyndaquil in the mean time.

@ShadowFaith -Reserved

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    (ooc: Is it okay if Josh's brother is in this? I don't care what role he is, if he even makes it. If not, then I can edit my history.)

Name: Joshua Collins

Personality: Josh is a kid who really doesn't think things through, unless he is in battle. He always rushes headfirst into traps, but in battle he is pretty smart about his moves, careful not to make any stupid moves. He likes his family a lot, especially his brother who disappeared after getting the same game he did. Josh has absolutely no friends, as they call him a loser for liking pokemon. Josh is sad about his brother being gone, but is determined to reach his dream... to become a Game developer.

History: Joshua was born on a cold winters night, to a pair of semi-wealthy salespeople, so he got a lot of what he wanted, but his brother, Adam, who was six years older then him always tried to teach Josh about the value of hard work, and other stuff that he should have been taught. But when Josh was six, the company his parents worked for got bought out, and they fired Josh's parents, so they fell quickly. Josh's dad got a job as a cop, and his mom went back to school using the remainder of their money for tuition.

In between college, and police work, Josh and Adam's parents had no time to spend with their kids, so they spent time together. Josh then found an ad for a new pokemon game, so they each bought one... one Gold, and one Silver... and they got hooked, Josh more then Adam, so they got every pokemon game to come out afterwards, if they had the money. Finally, they each got a copy of Pokemon Light, and Pokemon Dark, but when Adam got ready for his own job, he simply disappeared... his uniform was untouched, and there was no sign of exit. Josh thought Adam was just somewhere else in the house and started playing Pokemon Light, but he too got sucked in to the game.

Appearance: Josh is fairly short, at 5' 5" tall, including his hair. 5'4" excluding it. His skin is a light tan, his eyes are a deep brown, almost black, and his ears are a little big. His hair is brown, but he keeps it covered with a hat all of the time. His body is fairly skinny, so his shirts are always a little loose, but he likes it like that. His normal shirt is black with the words. 'If it weren't for videogames, I'd be in bed.' His formal shirt is a tuxedo, but he left it in his world. He wears brown and somewhat-loose pants that go down to his feet, and his shoes are white nikes. He also has a brown backpack on him, to keep all of his school supplies in, but now it is used as the place to stuff everything he finds.

Rp sample (From your RP, Goddess of Happiness)

Andrew blasted a gust of wind, sending Corosa flying into the Beast's Machine, hard. "Grr... that's cute, but you can't win this." Said Corosa as she ran towards the bird anthro. Andrew sent out a gust of wind once more, but Corosa twirled her staff around... fast enough to keep her there, instead of being blown back.

"What the- how is that possible?" Asked Andrew to himself, he tried thinking of a way to attack. "Hmm... Alex is no good, as Corosa is wearing rubber gloves... and I can't attack directly, or else I'm done for." Corosa decided that she had enough, and jumped up before slamming the spear handle into Andrew's head, hurting him a bit, but it wasn't the part that electrocutes people.

"Don't underestimate me... after all, Enel admins used to be some of the worst criminals in history." Said Corosa as she started walking towards Andrew. "I was wanted in both Kanto and Hoenn for kidnapping two very influential people... I used to be a lot stronger then I am now. But years of inactivity made me weak. Now I serve a single man..."

"Really, I bet you are lying." Said Andrew, making Corosa twitch. "Heh, you really aren't that famous of a criminal... you lie about that to scare your opponents, and you kill them in the confusion... I've done that in Viridian City... a lot, but I do know that you are strong, if you can hold your balance in my wind." Corosa frowned before saying.

"Heh, I am indeed lying, but I will still kill you." Said Corosa as she prepared to battle. Andrew narrowed his eyes, to see what she would do. "Now I'll go all out." Corosa rushed in, spear ready to strike. "Electrocution!" And with that, she jumped up, and slammed Andrew with the spike, starting to shock him.

"AAAARRRUUUGHHHHHH!!!!!" Yelled Andrew, as he was being shocked... which hurt a lot more for him, seeing as he was part bird. The scream was then broadcast to where the whole island could hear it... loud and clear.

"Hahahah! Come on Aethereon Beast! Save your friend! Hahahah!" Laughed Corosa into the microphone, sending the message out to the entire island. "Hurry up, or your 'friend' will die!" Corosa lifted the spear... as Andrew had stopped moving.

(Mindscape)

An unconscious verison of Andrew was lieing there, with Kalius shaking his head. Ignoring all rational thoughts with his slightly drunken manner, he took over the body to fight off Corosa.

"Heh, you are so lucky I can't think straight right now." Said Kalius as his mind 'double' disappeared.

(Corosa's Base)

"You'd better hurry up! Or your friend will die!" Yelled Corosa, but something happened... the sound system blanked out. "What? What's going on? Why has the transmission been cut?"

"Heh, it's because of my own power." Said Kalius as he got up from the floor... the changes have been made, and Corosa was confused.

"What- how?" Started Corosa, but Kalius easily grabbed her head, and slammed it into the wall, causing blood to start dripping down.

"Your woust nightmare has come... I am the most powerful man in the world, and I will kill you." Said Kalius as he raised his hand. "All it takes is one, just one sphere of wind to blow your head clean off... but I will give you a chance... all you have to do is run away. Just run out of this place, before I see you, or you will die," Corosa looked into Kalius' eyes, and instantly felt true fear.

"What kind of game is this? Y- you're a monster!" Yelled Corosa. Kalius started laughing at that statement. "Wh-what's so funny?" Corosa backed up in fear, afraid on what Kalius would do if she pissed him off. Kalius soon stopped laughing and turned to Corosa.

"Monster? I'm not a monster... I'm a GOD!!! Hahahah!" Laughed Kalius as the alcohol wore off. "You have a minute head start before I head out... you'd better run if you want to remain alive." Corosa didn't need to be told twice as she ran as fast as she could. "Hehehehehahahah... HAHAHAH!"

Trainer card... does not look like Josh, but whatever.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    Haha, it's ok. Its pretty funny, and to give you an even harder time, you forgot to add an 's' at the end of my name under the reserved Houndour. Haha, sorry, but I just can't resist telling you that, especially since you thought my name was Wolfsrain23 or something. ^-^.

Can't wait till this starts! By the way, Pika-Lol, that guy or whatever, do you know what he said on his last post before he was booted?

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Fixed

( I went back up and re-did my post. I made everything longer, espically my rp samply. Whew! I hope it's good now. I tried to add as much more onto her personality as I could..... But how much of a personality can one person have without it being split personality? :P )

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    @Rii. Good, and actually lol I;ve had split personality characters before. They are pretty fun to role-play around with it provides good plot things anyway. Accepted but remeber you don't actually start out in the region..You were sucked in to the new game x3.. Oh well.. Approved. Just make sure to follow the 1 paragraph rule.

@ Candy Christina - Reserved

@ Rubii Naruto - Accepted

@DrAco- Reserved

@ me - Yay evryone loves the role-play.. I needa make sure to put a ooc up then when it starts <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back