• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Darkest Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard Maniac

Magma Elite Champion
    Years
    This is my 2nd Fan Fic my other one wasnt to good and i have asked for it to be closed as i did not enjoy writing it hopefully my 2nd Fan Fic will go down better with people.

Prolouge

Geovani X leader of the disbanded organisation team rocket has now started a new plot for world domination recruiting only the elite members of team rocket and other powerfull trainers Geovani has started a new organisation known as Team Darkness.

Geovani's small army of recruits spreads terror through all of the Hoenn region to stop him a larger group of hereos has formed and here they are Ash,May,Brock,Misty,Drew ( Max is to young to join them )

I may split chapters inot parts it is because i do not want to right a whole chapter right then

Last edited:

Charizard Maniac

Magma Elite Champion
    Years
    Chapter 1 On the road again P1

( Ok i named a lot of hereos in the prolouge but they are not all in it to begin with.)

The sun is high in the sky Ash is ready to leave but were is Brock and Misty ? Suddnely a jeep pulls up and brock and misty get out. " sorry we are late ash " said misty but Brock thoguht he knew a short cut and we got lost luckily proffeser Birch drove by or we would never have made it here. " Its ok im just glad you are here " replied Ash " Hey were is May ? " asked Brock " we are going to meet here in Petalburg " replied Ash again " besides thats " were we are going to meet Prof Oak I wonder why he wanted us. " I dunno but it sounds pretty serious lets go. "

Ash,Misty and Brock start walking down the winding path towards Peatalburg.Just as the roof tops of Petalburg come in to site a delay appears for our hereos in the shape of a Scyther. Scyther attacked with fury cutter pikachu was just in time to zap it with thunderbolt the attack was super effective and Scyther dropped to the, ground exhausted." Hey i know ill capture it " said Ash " But Ash you dont have any poke balls " said Misty " Oh yeah i forgot about that. " replied Ash " look out Ash its getting back up " said Brock.

Scyther went straight for ash raising its blades to attack what would happen to our hereo find out in Chapter 1 P2

Last edited:

Charizard Maniac

Magma Elite Champion
    Years
    Chapter 1 On the road again P2

"Vigoroth go " cried a familiar voice " now slash vigoroth " the vigoroth gave a might slash at scyther and scyther fell it was clearly knocked out then the man comanding the vigoroth came in to sight it was Norman May's dad " Ash are you alright ? " he asked " yeah thanks " Ash replied " thank goodness i was coming to meet you or you could have been unconcious for a long time. "

" oh hello misty,brock how nice to see you i didnt know you were coming well come on Ash lets get you to the Pokemon Center " said Norman " but im not injured " replied ash " oh i know that but Prof Oak wants to meet you there May is waiting there " ash got up and he misty and brock followed Norman to the pokemon center where they found May and Prof Oak waiting " Helo ash,mist,brock sit down i have sometihng to tell you." Said prof Oak.

Find out wht it is in chapter 1 P3

Years
    This write does not show improvement after previous reviews and advice, it looks definitely rushed and lacks many characteristics of what makes an acceptable fic in the forum. Please notice this is encouraged the section's rules and standards, and I'll have to place a lock on this fic. Please follow the forum's guides and if you need further advice, feel free to PM me.

closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back