• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - The Movie 10

Years
    Pokemon - The Movie 10

Well, they just won't stop, not that most of us want them to. Anyways, what do you think of this, too soon, not soon enough. What are your hopes and expectations?

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    awesome, a Diaruga and Parukia epic! This sorta looks like the D/P equivalent of Groudon vs. Kyogre, ya know since there is a vs. in the title, i bet there will be alot of explosive battles in this one ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...Dialga/Palkia get a movie, but all Kyogre/Groudon got was two epsiodes?? SOmething isn't right...

Years
    Thank you, Ichi. I think I raised that issue about Kyorge v. Groudon deserving the movie treatment a while ago. Anyway...

The reason I'm posting is I'm just hoping Team Galaxy will have a role in this, just as Team Magma had a minor but relevant role in the first AG movie.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    It looks good, I only just found the news elsewhere. The poster looks awesome, I just wonder how the story between Diaruga and Parukia will interwine with Satoshi, Hikari etc this time round.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Maybe this movie will be the Team Galaxy thing that we been waiting for. Still I do wish they will connect Team Galaxy into the anime. From what I can understand from the games that Diaruga and Parukia are locked up so maybe Team Galaxy is behind it.

I think I don't have to say that Kyorge and Groudon got the bad end of the stick.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    ...Dialga/Palkia get a movie, but all Kyogre/Groudon got was two epsiodes?? SOmething isn't right...
    Groudon was seen in the begining of the first AG movie. Kyogre is in the last AG movie. You got two (horrible) episodes and two movies.

Title seems to say "Pokemon the Movie 10th (as in 10th movie and anniversary): Dialga VS Parlkia."

Now all we need a trailer full of scenes that won't make it into the movie, including one with Ash cradling/chasing/yelling for an injured Pikachu.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Groudon was seen in the begining of the first AG movie. Kyogre is in the last AG movie. You got two (horrible) episodes and two movies.

And only the episodes covered their battle. I knew about their appearances otherwise, but don't care as it has NOTHING to do with what I was talking about.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    The picture of the 2 of them look great, it makes me want to see the movie more now. I don't think that its too late because the Japanese movies usually comes out around July and I wonder if Deoxys will be in it?

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2008
    The picture of the 2 of them look great, it makes me want to see the movie more now. I don't think that its too late because the Japanese movies usually comes out around July and I wonder if Deoxys will be in it?

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Well, there's a non sequitur if I've ever seen one... What possible reason could Deoxys have for being in this movie?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    From the looks of the poster, it looks awesome. I'm hoping this will be another great Pokemon movie, as the Manafi one seem to have let alot of people down.
    It certainly wasn't as good as the Lucario movie, IMO.

Hoping for awesomeness from this one!

Years
    And only the episodes covered their battle. I knew about their appearances otherwise, but don't care as it has NOTHING to do with what I was talking about.

I think what Ichi means is "we want an apology for those two terribly static episodes and just forget that two-parter ever occured."

Crossing my fingers for Mars to appear.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Me too. With the idea of having a coolie female villain that is head of a crime organzation is so coolie. If this movie is good and has Team Galexy in it then I be okies with the fact that they may not be in the anime. I hope this movie has Team Galexy in it.

Years
    I think this one could quite possibly have the potential to be the best. These are like titan size legendaries; the bigger the better. The last time we have large size legendary pokemon was when Lugia took on the Bird tiro. Plus with these two being "God" pokemon, I'm hopin there will be some power displayed. I haven't seen a pokemon movie in forever. I stopped after The Spell of the Unown.

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Wow awesome!!! I hope the battle between these two will be better than the one between Kyogre and Groudon

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Yay! Well stupid me opened a thread bout it, while not knowing bout this earlier n as The Hunk said " This is kinda pointless, seeing as most of us have known about this for literally a month.

https://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=77718 - Is a thread discussing this movie.
    CLOSED"

Oh well, Im really exited about the movie why, because I havent yet seen the Manaphy Movie yet and ive heard about this! oooo yea !

Check the site out though---> https://www.pokemon-movie.jp/main.html

Last edited:
    Back