• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon the New Order [BETA V3 RELEASED]

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Not sure it was mentioned before but bulldoze tm is also found twice.
    Once in the shop and once in the marshtombs marsh.

Not only metal claw causes an error but also chatots chatter attack. Something about missing sound files (sorry I have no screenshot of that one since I only had it happen in the beginning with the warehouse guy)

And it looks like no Dawnstones are around. 3 shiny stones and 4 duskstones yet not a single dawn one. My only hope so far is training a pickup mon to see if pickup uses diamond/pearl pickup table. So far it doesn't seem to use emerald ones or earlier since I got a revive in a level range where it isn't listed there.

Also since I battled in the pwt I always get error messages at the start of the game, even before I load the save file. I battled there when I had the mission to infltrate the lab.

And last but not least: Route #23 bugged out for me. I expected the 3rd or 4th sparkles to check what colors it needed.(It needs 1 blue and 1 pink and is besides water) Went back with the particles (yes blue was still showing) and I couldn't interact with it anymore. Went out of the route and came back but no luck. Later I went to route 37 to train (where you beat all the grunts before) only to see lutia joining me again and talks like we have to beat all the grunts again. So checking on the first 4 grunts and noone wants to battle. Trained my pickup linoone along the way, since well double battle is usefull for that... and saved. Yup biggest mistake here.
    Now I can't move to the maze part since Lutia claims we have grunts to take care of and she doesn't let me out of the route either. Jetpack is disabled. I have no dig to try.
    I really don't want to start again ;_;
    Regarding the particles, the blue tends to be unuseable a little earlier than it visually shows on screen and yeah PWT does that to me too, dunno what triggers it though

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen today
    I just finished the beta! I gotta say that I was pleasantly surprised. The game managed to hook me very early on. I have tried several pokemon villain games, and this is one of the best. I really believe that it's going to be something stellar once it's finished. Towards the end of the beta, I did start to encounter a looot of bugs. I expected this, of course. I don't consider it a flaw, as the game isn't finished yet. I sadly didn't compile them all, but I shall try to write down the ones I remember. I'm putting them behind spoilers since they are all story related.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Sadly those are all that I can remember. I wish I had written them down. I hope this proves helpful. I can't wait for the next version!

Back