• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon the New Order [BETA V3 RELEASED]

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Huh. Been a while, eh? I'm so, SO sorry for being on radio silence for almost three months, but I've been fighting my semester and writing Python projects at that time (And am still hah). I'm really thankful to Shishiboo for being here and doing what he can to help with the management, as I've burnt myself out a little bit after releasing the third beta and had to take some time off to regenerate, and I'm slowly getting back to it! Now, as for my responses...
    MY MISTAKE

I talked with him BEFORE LEAVE THE PLACE that is when he stops you to give you it..

If you talk with him before that he talks like if he already gave you the jetpack.
    Hm, that's a good find. I should accommodate to that, I wouldn't have found that oversight by myself!
    One question.. Dimaria is a TRAITOR? NEVER MIND.. I met Mavis. The pokemon professor was talking about her.

Surprised that chezime is in prison.. As statue 😄 I was expecting him in the boss office.. At least in the fused man case I can understand it. Perhaps he is 2 times smarter&more dangerous now.
    Hah, I've seen some ppl think it's her Larch was talking about, but ye, got ya good xD
    Eh, Chizome as a statue would probably be considered clutter for Verlo in his office heh.
    so theres these two bridges on route 27, i can cross one, but i cannot cross the other, and i can't go under any of them, which is horrid because theres a mega stone (id post a screenshot but i cant figure out how
    Ooh that is not good. I'll fix that, cuz it was really supposed to rewarding and not disappointing oof
    I solved one of the puzzles in THE CORRIDOR but the door is not opening.. Why? a BUG?

Is the room before you reach the Profesor Larch LAB.

There is one object here.. Or is just another HP UP?
    Oh, now I see it. The door was both as an event that should disappear and as a map tile. I fixed that and will release a fixed version later on! Good find!
    GREAT GAME.. I finished the 3rd BETA.

Waiting for more content in 2024.
    Hah! Thank you for that! I'm truly glad you enjoyed it! Melts my heart~
    kinda softlocked myself.
    also the speed of some of these lights/NPC's is insane!
    zPUbrv2.png
    Hm, did you mean to say the scientists stopped moving at all? And I might tune it down later on, too. Like Shishiboo said, it was crazier before too! XD
    manage to fix my softlock by going back down the stairs and back up.

Now for afew other things.
    when training "The Machine!" my Metang this error message pops up when i use metal claw
    eFIXW0k.png

When you are an admin and hop on a bike, you are an dot
    CYVNNcQ.png
    iTC7OkZ.png

and this last one isnt a bug, its a brag.
    v4amwqH.png
    Gr8 to hear you managed to get outta that softlock! Hm, metal claw is useful, I don't know why it bugs the game. I'm gonna fix that.
    I remember making and admin bike sprite, dunno why it is not working xD
    Haha! Great catch! Shinies are so satisfying to spot (I once found a shiny uncatchable ghost in the mansion xD)
    i am crashing whenever i try to fight this breeder on route 27 https://1drv.ms/i/s!AoRDu3RFl2kigy6-AyAQpyvSyLNh?e=lcEIT4
    Hm, that's no good. Her file's prolly missing form the scripts. I'll add her too!
    Does someone know how to fix the cypher phone? My quest messages are stuck in Matu City despite me already being in Hasashi City.
    I have tried editing the save file using saveeditor.online, but who would even know which variables to change here?

View attachment 109048
    Uh, something's not okay in the scripts, it should be updated alright. I'll see what's wrong too.
    Hi! Are you in contact with Pe_Zero? I wanted to talk to them, but I'm not sure how to reach them lol
    Sorry for the radio silence, I'll reply to your DMs too! Heh
    Is it possible to get an Annihilape in this game?
    It's int he game files but for some reason I didn't include it in the evolutionary line of Mankey. Will be fixed, nto to worry!
    Hi can you make a walkthrough I am a linequent and I am stucked. Pls
    Someone actually IS making one! More info below!
    Where should I find her plsView attachment 153005
    Oh, I'm surprised to see you play it on an emulator! That's neat :0 And she's in the Copper CAve, Route 26, West of Hasashi City!
    Can someone post a shot of the puzzle to get into larch lab up I suck at puzzles. Please help
    Spoiler: puzzle
    Here ya go!
    Hello, what gen mechanics are the battle mechanics based off of? String shot only reduced my speed by 1 (or at least it said "fell" instead of "harshly fell") and my electric type was able to be paralyzed. Are those intentional or are they bugs?
    Yepp, it's Gen 5 mechanics (afaik lol)
    Hi, is there an image of the magnemite puzzle in the Prof Lab? without clear edges I am struggling. I only got this far (probably got it wrong too):
    Spoiler: puzzle
    There ya have it!
    Were am I suppose to after alutia father. I forgot
    Back to the Cipher Lab!
    so metal claw doesnt work, veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery painful for my cipher team which currently contains aron and ferroseed

also i noticed that you can get the tm 81 x-scissor twice (buy it in the department store and find it on route 33)
    Yeah, I'll look into that, it's a useful move after all. And thanks for noticing that TM! Sometimes I get confused what is out there and what's in the store lol
    what am i meant to do for the mission after i get promoted the first time it says
    "head to the temporarily-occupied warehoiuse in matu city" but i went to the warehouse and theres nothing there
    Yeah it's something wrong with the phone after that mission. You should head to the Cipher Lab on Route 26.

Thank you all for the patience and so sorry for being absent, once again. Now, I have something new to share, that is... A new playthrough is being recorded by PokeHax, for which I am amazingly appreciative!
    If you want to know where to go when you're stuck, be sure to give it a go!
    That's all for now, I'll be sure to drop a fixed version as fast as I can! Cheers~

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Not sure if this has been reported yet, after the battle she got stuck at top of stairs and now moves with me. goes away after fighting next grunt
    1703117418084.png

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Not sure if this has been reported yet, after the battle she got stuck at top of stairs and now moves with me. goes away after fighting next grunt
    View attachment 153132
    O yeah, I saw that happen in the let's play yesterday. I really thought I fixed this, so imagine my surprise after I saw that xD I'll include this in the bugfix update, thanks!

Days
    • Seen Dec 25, 2023
    Hello, first of all thank you for developing the game, it looks great. Would it be possible for you to release a version where the pokeball battle throw animation is gone/replaced by the pokemon just appearing like in wild grass encounter? I'm playing the game through wine on a mac and everything works properly except for the trainer throwing pokeball -> pokeball summoning pokemon animations.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 10, 2024
    Sorry I haven't been on this thread I just got a chance to come back to look I'm glad there's a third beta out I'll have to put it on the pc and continue the game I'll probably do a lets play sometime in the future of this game this year

Days
    • Seen Jan 25, 2024
    Heya, im loving this game. Its definetlyy something different from the average pokemon game and i am, here for it. I do have a bit of an issue though. Im trying to get to Henko city and Kians starting town (cant remember the name rn) and i cant. I dont have anything to break the rocks with and the entrance at liyuka harbour is blocked because of a flooding. How do i continue?

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Feb 29, 2024
    Just finished the third beta a couple days ago and I must say this is one of the best experiences I've had with fan games.

I could compare the level of storytelling to famously known fangames like reborn and rejuvenation. Also, I love how our choices in the game affect the "battle difficulty" in that specific moment of the playthrough (Don't wanna share spoilers). Either way, I hope we have another Betta soon! Thanks for the hard work :)

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Just finished the third beta a couple days ago and I must say this is one of the best experiences I've had with fan games.

I could compare the level of storytelling to famously known fangames like reborn and rejuvenation. Also, I love how our choices in the game affect the "battle difficulty" in that specific moment of the playthrough (Don't wanna share spoilers). Either way, I hope we have another Betta soon! Thanks for the hard work :)
    Oh wow, thank you so much! Being compared to these two is an amazing compliment, I'm so glad you think they're comparable! And yeah, the choices are here to alter some things after all, also happy to see you noticing that~
    Will i be able to capture darkrai and add her to my team?
    Hm, as far as I'm concerned only in the post-game.
    Heya, im loving this game. Its definetlyy something different from the average pokemon game and i am, here for it. I do have a bit of an issue though. Im trying to get to Henko city and Kians starting town (cant remember the name rn) and i cant. I dont have anything to break the rocks with and the entrance at liyuka harbour is blocked because of a flooding. How do i continue?
    Heh, tried to give the original formula some spin. And you get to Henko thru Route 25 and 26, Kian's (Glimmerview) Town is accessible by going East of Atimo Town. By walking through Route 25 to Liyuka Harbour you open up this passageway, btw.
    Sorry I haven't been on this thread I just got a chance to come back to look I'm glad there's a third beta out I'll have to put it on the pc and continue the game I'll probably do a lets play sometime in the future of this game this year
    Glad to hear you enjoyed it! And if you do record it, please post a link, I'll gladly watch it! :D
    Hello, first of all thank you for developing the game, it looks great. Would it be possible for you to release a version where the pokeball battle throw animation is gone/replaced by the pokemon just appearing like in wild grass encounter? I'm playing the game through wine on a mac and everything works properly except for the trainer throwing pokeball -> pokeball summoning pokemon animations.
    Thanks a lot! And hm, sorry I don't think that's a thing I'm able to change. I try to support the emulated gameplays as much as the next guy but if it's a problem only appearing because it's an emulated version I can't fix it ;0 Altho is the problem game-breaking?

Days
    • Age 21
    • She/Her or any
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Sorry for the radio silence, I'll reply to your DMs too! Heh
    It's fine! I sent you a friend request on discord a while ago, it should still be there ^^
    My username on discord is the same as here, SpruceDragon!

Days
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    Hey I'm wondering if you finished the game, I have only hopped on these fan games recently but I enjoy this one. If you could share this, could you b tell me where moon stone foe nidorino and razor claw for sneasel are?

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    So I noticed 2 things: 1 a bug/glitch 1 maybe I missed where to go.

1: the 2nd puzzle in the lab when completed the gate remains

2: one lock in the lab I messed up at and now it's saying master access required to unlock all doors (currently stuck here. Got the other 3 unlocked.) What do I do?

Attachments

• 20240401_093517.jpg
      20240401_093517.jpg
      1.2 MB · Views: 5
    • 20240401_093815.jpg
      20240401_093815.jpg
      1.2 MB · Views: 5
    • 20240401_093541.jpg
      20240401_093541.jpg
      1.1 MB · Views: 5
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Deeper you get into game leader verlo hands it off to you
    Exactly! What EKIA said
    So I noticed 2 things: 1 a bug/glitch 1 maybe I missed where to go.

1: the 2nd puzzle in the lab when completed the gate remains

2: one lock in the lab I messed up at and now it's saying master access required to unlock all doors (currently stuck here. Got the other 3 unlocked.) What do I do?
    Okay, I've fixed the one with the doors not disappearing, but I've never seen someone having the 'Master access' appearing to them, and to that end, I thank you cuz I've never been aware of that existing XD Shows just how much testing the game by different people is needed to find all the bugs hah
    Hey I'm wondering if you finished the game, I have only hopped on these fan games recently but I enjoy this one. If you could share this, could you b tell me where moon stone foe nidorino and razor claw for sneasel are?
    Hiya, not even close, I'm afraid, there're many stories to tell still, hah. But I'm glad to hear you liked it, tho! Means a lot! A Razor Claw is in a cave on Route 23, the smaller one in the bottom left part of the map! While a Moon Stone... I can't honestly find xD I'll definitely put it in an easily-accessible place when I soon release a bug-fixed version of the 3rd Beta, like Avo Cave for example.

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Okay so I just redid the puzzle but the door is still there. Do I need to leave out the building or is there a patch that I need to download?

Days
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Hey can you tell me where to find the dawn stone please, I really want a Gallade but haven't come across the stone yet

Back