• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon the New Order [BETA V3 RELEASED]

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    i really enjoyed the 1st beta and can't wait for the second beta p_zero to be released keep up the great work on the game.

Years
    • Seen today
    What? It's been over a year already with no update, eh? Well, do colour me surprised as well, but time flies really damn fast!
    First of all, I'd like to apologise to everyone who looks forward to playing the second beta, me included, for slow progression. I'd never expected it would take so long to continue making this project, with my free time being scarce and if I had any, used for many different purposes.

Secondly, I'm sorry for making that promise of releasing the update in August, but life has taken some unexpected turns ever since and I couldn't make it in time.

Additionally, I'm dropping some new teasers for Beta 2 right here:

New update means new environments with new Pokemon and obstacles
    Pokemon the New Order [BETA V3 RELEASED]

And with new update come new locations. With one of them...

Hosting The Pokemon World Tournament!

And finally, while it does seem unlikely, I will do my very best to release Beta v2 in very late December or January 2022! Again, I wouldn't take anything for granted, but I do believe the update is long enough and any more additional missions would only pointlessly delay the release date even further.

Cheers!

Years
    • Seen today
    i really enjoyed the 1st beta and can't wait for the second beta p_zero to be released keep up the great work on the game.

I'm so glad you think so. These kinds of comments really make me want to keep making this, thanks!

NearAutomas

Acoustic Wonderbag
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    Nice, Gen 5 speech bubbles and some Gen 3 overworld assets are interesting, I also like the Gen 5 battle interface, can't wait to test this one out for myself, once I switch to PC that is.

Years
    • Seen today
    any news on pokemon the new order?
    The second beta's actually mostly complete, I'm beginning Beta testing it currently, so you may expect it to release very soon!
    Nice, Gen 5 speech bubbles and some Gen 3 overworld assets are interesting, I also like the Gen 5 battle interface, can't wait to test this one out for myself, once I switch to PC that is.
    Ye, I think they're snazzy too. And ye, being made in RPG Maker, it's only playable on PC

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    The second beta's actually mostly complete, I'm beginning Beta testing it currently, so you may expect it to release very soon!

Ye, I think they're snazzy too. And ye, being made in RPG Maker, it's only playable on PC

ok thank you can't wait is there a discord server for the game i can join?

Years
    • Seen today
    That is ok no prob I was just asking cause I wasn't sure
    Yeah, sorry, but I don't think I'd be able to put any reasonable amount of updates there, plus I wouldn't have the time to constantly administrate it :/

Years
    • Seen today

Well, wouldn't you know it, ladies and gentlemen, am I glad to announce that...

Beta v2.0 has been released

at long last, you could say.

It has been a long time, hasn't it? Over a year and quite a lot of things have happened during this time. I am terribly sorry for the disproportion between the amount of content this update provides and the time it took to release it. The game turned out to be much harder to develop than I expected, but I took a few breaks and don't intend on abandoning it. Even if it takes another 3 years lol

Well, what exactly does this update provide? Let's get right into it...

The Plot Progresses

Team Cipher's secret Lab contains even more secrets...

Allegiances shall be tested in the upcoming events

Verlo's backstory provides much context for the story. But could one say it is one-sided?

New Locations

The western part of Fabelle contains new places to visit. Haunted forests, desert caves, multi-regional harbours, high-speed... cycle roads? Nevertheless, there're lots of places to explore!

The Companionship Spreads

Just because you're the bad guy, doesn't necessarily mean you have to be a bad guy. Right?

New Features

New items shall contain a neat little message giving a brief description about them and their appearance

If you count that as one, this update provides a much-needed, albeit sometimes short, element of exploration and a few brief side quests. More of that in the future updates!

Gen VII and VIII Pokemon are now available as well! It's crazy how I only added the Gen VI Pokemon in the game, really.

Also notice the slightly different battle UI, which means...

UI Changes

That surely gives more character to the game, with the darker or red and gray motives dominating in the Menu and other UIs there are. Also, those are snazzy.

Graphic changes

You can observe how the new version looks compared to the older one. I daresay, it's tidier, to say the least.

The trainer sprites have, thankfully, been resized to fit the battleback and are no longer gigantic

Numerous tilesets have been recoloured and I do believe it, at the very least, gives the game a little bit of uniquity

And last but certainly not least...

The Pokemon World Torunament

Battle against the Gym Leaders of other regions and the locals for bountiful prizes and rare Pokemon species!
    Till now, you can only battle up to Gen IV Gym Leaders, but more shall be added in the next updates!

Download

BETA V2

Well, I think that's all for now. Please, do report any bugs or errors if you find them! Thank you all for keeping faith in me and this project and for your support. It means the world for me.

Cheers!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024

Well, wouldn't you know it, ladies and gentlemen, am I glad to announce that...

Beta v2.0 has been released

at long last, you could say.

It has been a long time, hasn't it? Over a year and quite a lot of things have happened during this time. I am terribly sorry for the disproportion between the amount of content this update provides and the time it took to release it. The game turned out to be much harder to develop than I expected, but I took a few breaks and don't intend on abandoning it. Even if it takes another 3 years lol

Well, what exactly does this update provide? Let's get right into it...

The Plot Progresses

Team Cipher's secret Lab contains even more secrets...

Allegiances shall be tested in the upcoming events

Verlo's backstory provides much context for the story. But could one say it is one-sided?

New Locations

The western part of Fabelle contains new places to visit. Haunted forests, desert caves, multi-regional harbours, high-speed... cycle roads? Nevertheless, there're lots of places to explore!

The Companionship Spreads

Just because you're the bad guy, doesn't necessarily mean you have to be a bad guy. Right?

New Features

New items shall contain a neat little message giving a brief description about them and their appearance

If you count that as one, this update provides a much-needed, albeit sometimes short, element of exploration and a few brief side quests. More of that in the future updates!

Gen VII and VIII Pokemon are now available as well! It's crazy how I only added the Gen VI Pokemon in the game, really.

Also notice the slightly different battle UI, which means...

UI Changes

That surely gives more character to the game, with the darker or red and gray motives dominating in the Menu and other UIs there are. Also, those are snazzy.

Graphic changes

You can observe how the new version looks compared to the older one. I daresay, it's tidier, to say the least.

The trainer sprites have, thankfully, been resized to fit the battleback and are no longer gigantic

Numerous tilesets have been recoloured and I do believe it, at the very least, gives the game a little bit of uniquity

And last but certainly not least...

The Pokemon World Torunament

Battle against the Gym Leaders of other regions and the locals for bountiful prizes and rare Pokemon species!
    Till now, you can only battle up to Gen IV Gym Leaders, but more shall be added in the next updates!

Download

BETA V2

Well, I think that's all for now. Please, do report any bugs or errors if you find them! Thank you all for keeping faith in me and this project and for your support. It means the world for me.

Cheers!

Will my save file transfer over to beta 2 or will I need to restart the game?

Years
    • Seen today
    Will my save file transfer over to beta 2 or will I need to restart the game?

As mentioned in the first post, yes, it will. So you can continue on with the same save file you had in the 1st Beta.

how many gym leaders in v.2 pls i want to play this game?

As I once said, there are no Gyms in the game, instead, progression is divided into missions. But based on the level of the trainers' Pokemon and the level yours should have, I'd say it's around the 5th gym, though there will be much more content than just the 8th Gym.

Is there a Discord for this game? I'd like to be able to talk about this game easier.

Sorry, there isn't one. I could make one, but it would be rather empty, I think ://

Already found a bug on beta2. The route 42 grass tiles has no encounters.

Thank you so much for pointing that out. I've updated the download link, so please use this fixed version instead.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Where is the secret lab at I went to the end of the cave next to the hasshi city gym but it just takes me back next to the gym

Years
    • Seen today
    Where is the secret lab at I went to the end of the cave next to the hasshi city gym but it just takes me back next to the gym

The Cave the lab is located in is west of Hasashi City, on Route 26. The cave you mean is a short side quest actually

Back