• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Radiant Dawn OOC Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Prodigy~

Dark Lord
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2009
    ~~Pokemon~~
    ~~~The Radiant Dawn~~~
    ~~OOC Thread~~

Welcome to the Pokemon: The Radiant Dawn OOC Thread! Here you can post your SU, talk about the RP, discuss future RP events, a nd generally chill out. If all spots are taken and you want to join, You may have to make an exceptional SU to join up as a 'Secret Character'. It would have to be really good, though. Anyway, If you want to post an SU or complain, this is the place! Enjoy!

Members:
    Me, ~Prodigy~
    Fishyman

~~~Pending~~~
    PowerFreak09
    Sacred Beo!
    killet513

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2009
    Are we human or pokemon? I dont get it :S Well, I hope we are being human :P This is

mine::
    Name::Gracie
    Pokemon::Totodile and an Egg, but she does not know what pokemon is inside it<<<
    Appearance::Dark brown hair with fare red streaks in it. Her hair is curly/wavy that goes down to her waist.
    Description::Excited about what will happen in the future, short tempered, crazy and sometimes a complete different person who knows how to speak up for other people.
    How she met her starter::

It was raining in the Kanto Region, it has been rainning alot this week. I looked out the window, upset that it has been 2 years over from when I should of had my first pokemon. I sighed, I could be out there in the rain running with Squirtle...if I had one. I was crazy about water pokemon, I only read books about water pokemon. Of course I would take other pokemon too, but my main prioritey would be for water pokemon.
    "Gracie!!!!" My sister Janice yelled from the living room. Janice was about 8 years old, she was quirky at sometimes and...even quirkier at other times. She had dark purple hair which was in two pony tails sticking up from the top of her head, she always wore short purple and black dresses that would mach the colour of her pokeball that was empty. "Coming." I said quietly, but just loud enough for them to hear. I walked out in no rush, my mum come over to me. "Guess what!" She squeaked, it looked like she would cry. "What?" I asked. She handed me a box. "Your father and I thought you should have this. Your father couldn't come down, he was busy at the Gym, but he picked it up on his way back from Johto." She was smiling. I opened the lid of the box to see a pokeball inside. I gasped; I hugged my mother tightly and released her. I took the pokeball out, releasing the pokemon inside. The water pokemon that stood infront of me was doing a handstand on the table as soon as he was out. I laughed at the Totodile. I smiled at how my dad new I liked water pokemon. "Hi Totodile." I kneeled down by the table, turning him upright. I smiled at him. "Would you like to be my pokemon?" I asked the Totodile who was dancing like a maniac. "To to to!" He said back, smiling and jumping into my arms for a hug. I smiled and hugged him back.

My first pokemon...

Totodiles Bio::
    Pokemon::Totodile
    Name::(Has not go a name, Gracie thinks its perfect just the way it is."
    Lvl::5
    Dislikes:: Not much of a fan of fighting, he likes to make peace with pokemon. But, if he had to fight, he would for Gracie anyday.
    Description::Totodile is a funny pokmon, kind of like Ash's, but more...if that's possible. Would do anything for Gracie, but not for anyone else!(Unless Gracie told him to do what someone else wanted Totodile to do. -Hope that didn't confuse yah, cause im in a big headspin :P-)

I hope that was good :) And I also hope this is for humans, but if it was pokemon tell me and I will redo everything :) THANKS FOR READING!! <33333

Mocky The Lucario

Soft Hearted Lucario
    Years
    Name: Charles "Ace" Hentari
    Hair:Black with White tips down to his chest
    Clothes:White Pants
    Partner:Lucario
    Partner's Gender:Female

That's Basically What you need

Maybe tell a little about your Pokemon Like...

Inner Thought :Lucario is in love with Ace

hypothetically of course

Last edited:

~Gary~

PSN: xAzureZePhYr.
    Years
    Name: jake william derozio
    Hair:like gary
    Clothes:black shirt and blue pants with red ankle shoes
    Partner:empoleon
    Partner's Gender:male

my pokemon ...

Inner Thought :empoleon loves me

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Name: jake william derozio
    Hair:like gary
    Clothes:black shirt and blue pants with red ankle shoes
    Partner:empoleon
    Partner's Gender:male

my pokemon ...

Inner Thought :empoleon loves me
    The last post in this thread was in August, that's a long time. We don't allow threads over a month old to get revived here at PC. =/

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back