• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon The Red Gyardos | Pokemon The Blue Milotic

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
    Why isn't anybody commenting? I thought people liked this. Don't see any userbars anywhere...

idrum4all2see

Drummer for life
    Years
    I actually Just checked this thread out, and I like the Idea alot!

As for the Gyarados and Milotic OW's.
    You could use the ones from PMD, and just recolor them accordingly.

Is this a hack of Fr, LG, R/S/E or what?

Cause there is a random sprite in R/S that is big enough to overwrite for the gyarados or milotic, then just sacrifice something else like kyogre or groudon for the other...

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
    I actually Just checked this thread out, and I like the Idea alot!

As for the Gyarados and Milotic OW's.
    You could use the ones from PMD, and just recolor them accordingly.

Is this a hack of Fr, LG, R/S/E or what?

Cause there is a random sprite in R/S that is big enough to overwrite for the gyarados or milotic, then just sacrifice something else like kyogre or groudon for the other...

Naw, it's a hack fo FireRed. Also, can you please comment and vote on Pokemon Revelation?

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    No i do not know how to insert tiles.
    And i think ppl will be more interested when maps go up.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
    Oh, we have a map up. I'll update it tommorow. And by the way, can you check out Pokemon Revelation "Take 2" and make a banner please?

Back