• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon The Red Gyardos | Pokemon The Blue Milotic

PokemonRoxMed

Rescue Team Wave's brother!
Years
  • Pokemon The Red Gyarados | Pokemon The Blue Milotic

Introduction
    Hello, my name is PokemonRoxMed. You can call me Ian if you want to. This is my fourth hack. I quit 2 (Pokemon Mewtwo Strikes Back, Pokemon 2000 - Lugia!) and put 1 on hold (Pokemon Temple of the Sea). I hope I can finish these hacks because I am trying really hard. So w/o further ado- I give you POKEMON THE RED GYARADOS | POKEMON THE BLUE MILOTIC!

Story
    In the region of Aroeno, there was a great mountain. It's name was Mt. Coronet. On the day of The Earthquake, the whole mountain shifted to the Sinnoh region. Therefore, the two lakes - Lake of Destruction and Lake of Spirit clashed. One day, 10 years after the adventures of Lucas and Dawn, Mt. Coronet shifted back, splitting the lakes up again. Ever since that day, there have been sightings of "mysteriously colored Pokemon" from lakeside villagers.

A young [fe]male who lives in the small town of Newoot, a town in the Aroeno region, is watching the Channel 871 Aroeno Lakeside News. There is a snapshot of a golden tail sticking out of the Lake of Spirit. he is determined to find out what is happening! he visits the Professor of the town, Professor Willard Fir, and he says he is interested in them too. Since he collects Pokemon, he gives the [fe]male a Pokemon and you set off to find out what's happening!

What did Mt. Coronet do to affect the lakes? What are the "mysteriously colored Pokemon" and where did they come from? Play POKEMON- THE RED GYARADOS \ POKEMON- THE BLUE MILOTIC to find out!

Features
    • New Maps & Scripts
    • New Enemy Team - Team Magrococ
    • New Hero[ine]
    • New Gym Leaders
    • Main Pokemon - Gyarados \ Milotic
    • Adding 25 D/P Pokemon! You get to choose! Vote in next weeks Poll!
    • Much, much more!
    Team

PokemonRoxMed- Mapper, Plotter, Leader

.:God:.- Mapper, Plotter, Spriter, Scripter

Maps

Spoiler:

Media Center

Screenshots: None yet.

Videos: None yet.

Userbars/Banners:
    Spoiler:

Progress

\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \

Needed

Spriters, OW Editors, Titlescreen Editors, Mappers, Scripters, Beta Testers

Credits

My brother, .:God:. for being my main supporter.

Cameos

.:God:. - Kyle - 4th Member of Elite Four

PokemonRoxMed - Ian - Evil Team Leader

Last edited:

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • I Can Beta Test And Edit OW's If You Like,Gyrados And Milotic,First Time Non Legendarys Are Held As Main Game Pokes

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    I can see why you quit your old hacks, you didnt go anywhere with them. I may be fairly new here but your basically asking ppl to do everythign for you except mapping. Your hack will really fall apart if you dont know scripting..it's not all that hard. Well good luck with the hack i guess. Hope I didnt sound too harsh. Looking forward to some screens.

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
  • @Dark Wolf: As the Assiastant Director, I would say... that would be great! Milotic and Gyarados, both shiny if you don't mind.

@Feerce_Kitty: I am actually glad I'm helping him. I'm the assistiant, and I signed up without being asked. He's not asking that much.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • I can see why you quit your old hacks, you didnt go anywhere with them. I may be fairly new here but your basically asking ppl to do everythign for you except mapping. Your hack will really fall apart if you dont know scripting..it's not all that hard. Well good luck with the hack i guess. Hope I didnt sound too harsh. Looking forward to some screens.

Not quite true.

.:God:. is a spriter but not a OW one.

You sound very harsh I'd say.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
  • Thankyou, Prince. I was waiting for somebody to stand up to me? Do you have your rep up? I would like to raise it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Banner Time!!!!!
    :)

HTML:
    [IMG]https://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j44/WHATEVA_2006/redgya.png[/IMG]

HTML:
    [IMG]https://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j44/WHATEVA_2006/blumio.png[/IMG]

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
  • That's so cool dude! I will have to use those! I'll tell eh... whatzhisname.... PokemonRoxMed!

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    No problem. I love doing that for ppl. :)

Also.
    In need of a mapper?
    Proof of work:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
  • Holy freaking cow! Definately a mapper. Wind~ is your teacher, right? Not surprised. He's amazing.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Holy freaking cow! Definately a mapper. Wind~ is your teacher, right? Not surprised. He's amazing.

Aw shucks. :embarrass
    Your making me blush.;)

Yeah hes my mentor.
    So does that mean im excepted?

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
  • Definately excepted. I'll PM you when I need you okay? Do you want to map the 2nd town?

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Definately excepted. I'll PM you when I need you okay? Do you want to map the 2nd town?

Yeah sure. Ill do the 2nd map, just give me the idea about size and what you want it to look like. In PM of course.

Its my bday today so ill get on it when i have time.
    :)

Back