• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Third Genesis

troyamonga

The First Child
Years
  • @heretostay123 Looks good, but I think you should shorten him to 6'2 at the most. Being 6'8" is actually quite harmful to your health. If you do that, then your character is accepted.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
    Years
  • I'm new at roleplaying but it sounds like fun so here's my sign up sheet

NAME: Casey Jones

APPEARENCE: Casey is about 5'6 with short, messy, brown hair. He has hazel eyes and slightly tanned skin and no facial hair. Casey normally wears a plain black T-shirt with dark blue jeans and when its cold he'll also wear a black hoodie. He also always wears a necklace with a small wooden Eevee.

PERSONALITY: Casey is generally a quiet and calm person who doesn't talk much around strangers but loves to solve a problem and will help a stranger out if he/she has a complicated enough problem. He does not anger easily and is a kind person. He'll always try to get the job done and does not like giving up. He normally is outdoors studying pokemon and their habits. He strongly dislikes people abusing pokemon and hates groups like Team Rocket for their abuse towards pokemon. His fatal flaw is being too emotional detached from his pokemon.

BIO: Casey was born in Pallet Town in the Kanto region. Casey exelled at school and spent most his time learning about pokemon. At age 4, his parents got him a Eevee that he named Venix. Casey and Venix spent nearly ever waking moment together whether they were studying pokemon or taking naps which Venix liked to do very much. Venix was very easily Casey's best friend. One day when Casey was 9. he and his parents came back from being out and Venix had disapeared. There were no signs of a break in or of Venix running away but he was gone. Casey was so devastated and he never got over it. At age 10, Casey did get a starter from Prof. Oak so he could pursue his dream of learning all types of pokemon but he never tried to make a emotional attachment to his pokemon. With his new starter pokemon, Bulbasaur, he soon caught a Pidgey. When he visited a power plant on his journey he caught a rogue Magnemite. In his few years of being a trainer he became very skilled and when he heard new pokemon in the Sinnoh region, he got on his Pidgeot and took off towards Sinnoh

POKEMON:

Venasaur Lv50
    Moves
    Energy Ball
    Solar Beam
    Razor Leaf
    Leech Seed

Pidgeot Lv47
    Moves
    Fly
    Aerial Ace
    Steel Wing
    Brave Bird

Magneton Lv45
    Moves
    Thunder
    Magnet Bomb
    Discharge
    Tri Attack

I hope my sign up is in order since its my first one. if you need me to i'll fix it up so it's acceptable

Last edited:

troyamonga

The First Child
    Years
  • Looks good to me. I'd appreciate if you would tone your Pokemon down to around Levels 30-50 though.

That said, could you please add Levels to your Pokemon, heretostay123?

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
    Years
  • i think its 4 per pokemon but troyamonga might let us do more. i did 4 moves per pokemon and will probably keep it like that even if he lets us have more.

Edit
    just read through the thread and found a post of him saying we can have more than 4 but im gonna keep my pokemons movesets as it is

Last edited:

troyamonga

The First Child
    Years
  • Alrighty, this is the last OOC post to take place on this thread. I will attempt to put up an OOC thread shortly, but we'll see. In answer to your questions, both characters are good, and the total number of moves must be four. If there are any further issues, please PM me.

Back