• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon The third Legend

pokehacker88

The Pokemon Hacker.
    Years
    Pokemon The third Legend

Hack of:
    Pokemon Firered
    Creator: pokehacker88(me)

Story:
    One day your mum say you, that you must go to Prof. OAK. He has an exercise for you.
    Complete the Pokedex, Catch all Pokemon, Battle the 10 Gym Leaders, Battle the Elite four, to go to the forbidden area of the Azurus Region and catch the Mysterious Pokemon...

Features:
    -New Heroes(not finish)
    -New Region
    -New Rival
    -New Scripts
    -New Persones
    -New Elite Four
    -New and more Gym Leaders
    -Some parts of Sinnoh
    -Fourth Gen. Pokemon
    -and more...

Screenshots:

View attachment 40044
    View attachment 40045

View attachment 40046

View attachment 40047

View attachment 40048

Bugs:
    -You can't choose the name of the Rival.
    ...more came later...

Wanted:
    Scripter
    Spriter

Team:
    Me and... Me

Credits:
    Phcompany rombase

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2009
    herione????? lol a hero can be both a girl and boy, herione is a drug lol anyway it looks like it's coming together great! I like the pics but try getting a picture of a whole map! That would help a lot!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    Looks interesting. I like the maps you have, and it sounds good that you're changing some things up, like having more than 8 Gyms, and such.

I hope to see more from this.

herione????? lol a hero can be both a girl and boy, herione is a drug lol anyway it looks like it's coming together great! I like the pics but try getting a picture of a whole map! That would help a lot!

"Heroine" is a female hero. "Heroin" is a drug.

tknight

Knight of Time
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2017
    your hack looks good i will help in Spriting and i can do a little of Scripting if you want.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    This looks good.
    Be careful though, the P.C. and mart turned all glitchy on me.

pokehacker88

The Pokemon Hacker.
    Years
    Ok, thanks; then SW47 are the Spriter with taylor marsh.
    Taylor marsh you can help me with the scripts too.
    Pm if you want...
    [email protected]

I post the map later.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009
    DAMN! I WAS JUST DOING A SMALL SCRIPT FOR MY HACK AND THE SOFTWARE CRASHED AND DELETED ITSELF! DAMN! AND I CAN'T REDOWNLOAD IT! THIS IS SOO ANNOYING...

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009
    If you want D and P Pokemon in it, I could sprite some so they look diffrent...

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009
    I've made Bidoof (I THINK I SPELT IT WRONG IN THE PIC! OOPS) in a style so it is darker and in a diffrent position. I put it in a battle scene!
    Pokemon The third Legend

Tell me if you like it!

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009
    I made a banner. It's not that good but anyway here it is:
    Pokemon The third Legend

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    I've made Bidoof (I THINK I SPELT IT WRONG IN THE PIC! OOPS) in a style so it is darker and in a diffrent position. I put it in a battle scene!
    Pokemon The third Legend

Tell me if you like it!

I'm sorry to ruin your fun, but I can tell that picture is fake :l
    First off, the bidoof is completely bad quality, disregarding the fact that you saved it as a jpg, also, instead of having the actual background, some of it is painted one big colour. The bar is fake, and the person is slapped on.

correct me if i'm somehow wrong.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009
    I'm sorry to ruin your fun, but I can tell that picture is fake :l
    First off, the bidoof is completely bad quality, disregarding the fact that you saved it as a jpg, also, instead of having the actual background, some of it is painted one big colour. The bar is fake, and the person is slapped on.

correct me if i'm somehow wrong.

IT WAS MENT TO BE FAKE! I WAS JUST SHOWING WHAT BIDDOF LOOKED LIKE WHEN I RE-SPRITED HIM! sorry if that sounds rude:paranoid:

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009
    I've re-sprited 3 legndarys and Bidoof. I'm doing Starly,Staravia and Staraptor soon

Back