• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Tournament to Beat All Others. [PG-13]

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I feel bad for nintendohs. Why not make him the 10th leader instead? Ah, well, up to him, I suppose.

And I agree with the Champion's job, give me more to do. :)

And by the way, although the main things going on is the Team Ghost battle, we shouldn't forget about the tournament they can participate once they collect all of the badges, right? I mean, the title still says Pokemon: The Tournament to beat all Others.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    You bring up a fair point Supervegeta. :P

As for the tournament, I will pick lots (yes, yes really) to see who versus each other. Now, the two people can either choose which one will live between the two of them, or, if they can't choose, I can choose by either the quality of their RP posts, or I'll flip a coin. :P

Actually, nintendohs, want to be the tenth gym leader? XD It can still be fire, or it could be that dark type gym leader (but with lower levels).

Also, ALL GYM LEADERS PICK A SEVENTH (at least) POKEMON THAT IS NOT OF THEIR TYPE (aside from Ethan Gold who has no type, just pick a random pokemon) IN ORDER TO HAVE A SECRET WEAPON AGAINST TEAM GHOST.

Champions/Gym Leaders are allowed to carry more than six pokemon if they want to, just list them please. :P If wanted, most pokemon can even be in the PC box, or they all live in the gym themselves (which is what I'm probably going to do for Miharu). XD

For the actual tournament, trainers will also be allowed to carry more than six pokemon for training sakes, but will still only use three/six for the actual tournament. I'm not sure if I'll allow trainers to carry more pokemon earlier on (perhaps after the ninth gym or something). I'll think about it.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I guess my 7th would be a Gengar.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    LOL, our gengars could fight each other...

My Gengar is shiny, can talk, and is an alcoholic. =D

I probably shouldn't bring him into this; I would have to make this at a higher rating just because of his language. XD

Everyone (AKA: GYM LEADERS AND CHAMPION) can have more than seven. :P Just list them all with your pokemon.

I have mine right here;

Spoiler:

Yes, Miharu has been to all of the regions and is quite successful, as one could tell from her list of pokemon. Just bold all of the pokemon you plan to use for gym battles, KK?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Lol, so many Pokemon. I mean, I'll just stick to 7, although I'm thinking of adding in a Weavile as well.

Years
    Wait, there is a talking, drunk and shiny gengar? My Minun is talking, bilingual (German) and drunk as well. He will have to act like a normal Minun until most of the battles against Team Ghost are over.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    My internet's down for a day and the thread's almost started without me! :0 oh well, I'll be ready when it does start! :)

Actually, I don't quite think we're ready to start yet, at least it doesn't appear so, but I could be wrong. I hope I'm wrong.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    LOL, our gengars could fight each other...

My Gengar is shiny, can talk, and is an alcoholic. =D

I probably shouldn't bring him into this; I would have to make this at a higher rating just because of his language. XD

Everyone (AKA: GYM LEADERS AND CHAMPION) can have more than seven. :P Just list them all with your pokemon.

I have mine right here;

Spoiler:

Yes, Miharu has been to all of the regions and is quite successful, as one could tell from her list of pokemon. Just bold all of the pokemon you plan to use for gym battles, KK?

Can I replace my Espeon for Slowking?
    Anyway, I want more than 7!! xD
    Charizard, Pidgeot, Spiritomb, Garchomp, Reuniclus, Absol, Milotic, Steelix, Chandelure, Slowking, Espeon, Infernape, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Spiritomb, Ninetales, Porygon-Z, Alakazam, Machamp, Metagross, Musharna, Solrock, Lunatone, Camerupt, Mightyena, Sharpedo, Flygon, Altaria, Salamence, Walrein, Lucario, Weavile, Magnezone, Jynx, Dusknoir, Hydreigon, Vanniluxe, Gardevoir, Liligant, Sharpedo, Tyranitar, Gothitelle, Samurott, Zoroark, Haxorus, Clefable, Raichu, Nidoking, Gallade, Medicham, Slowbro, Swampert, Scizor, Houndoom, Clefable, Grumpig, Walrein, Azumarill, Beheeyem, Drifblim, Garchomp, Starmie, Altaria, Noctowl, Togekiss, Vileplume, Bellossom, Shiftry, Skarmory, Dusknoir, Frosslass, all fully evolved starters I haven't mentioned.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    No, those are Miharu's pokemon. XD

As you can see, I started a trend. :P Just make sure you can keep track of all of those pokemon, okay miju-kun?

You can keep just those six, I'm not making you pick more than six, this is just an option if you like the fact that your trainer has more than six pokemon.

Also, this will be more than four moves battles (YES, YES FINALLY, I CAN CHOOSE). Yes, your pokemon have multiple moves. For those who have long paragraphs of pokemon, SUCKS TO BE YOU...wait...darn it. D=

They can learn all of the moves up to the level that they are at and TMs/HMs. Just, keep track. Gym Leaders'/Champion's pokemon moves don't change (unless they are battling against Team Ghost and level up).

After all of the gym leaders are fine with their placements (and since you guys didn't argue, I'm guessing you are fine) and pick whether or not they have more than six pokemon, I think we can start.

Well, I still need to pick levels for gym leaders...

1 - 7-10
    2 - 14-18
    3 - 20-26
    4 - 28-32
    5 - 34-39
    6 - 41-46
    7 - 48-52
    8 - 54-60
    9 - 62-66
    10 - 68-73
    11 - 75-79
    12 - 81-85

Champion - 90-94 (Yes, you are slightly over powered. Have fun pwning all people with one hit! =D)

Please make your levels according. ^^

All starters will start at level 5, however everyone has a chance to train on their levels before hand. You guys can train on wild pokemon. :P And NPC, I guess.

Now, I will be deciding the levels, however after they reach the level in which they can evolve in the games, you choose when your pokemon can evovle. If you want to go through with just a Cyndaquil, fine. I don't care. XD But no under-level evolving, capiche? Don't turn into a Lance...Although I know why his Dragonites are like that. =D

I will have my pokemon moves up next post, since I have to go to school now.

I think we can start either tomorrow or the day after that. It depends when people agree or not.

Name: Yuumei (codename)

Position(Leader or Lacky): Admin

Personality: She is very introverted. She hates the human race as she feels that they are idiotic and should not be allowed near pokemon. Her pokemon join her out of their own free will; she asks them if they want to come with her before capturing them. She's not afraid of going against expectations and can be known to break rules/orders if she feels that they are inadequate or incorrectly assigned. She has a very quick temper and her pokemon are very similar to her. Although she means well (trying to save pokemon from humans) her ways may be seen as malicious.

Appearance: Dark brown hair, reaches down to the middle of her back. She has dark green eyes and wears glasses; black glasses. She wears a black t-shirt, black jeans, and black boots. All of her clothes do not have logos or designs. She is 5'6" and she weighs 110lbs. She is fairly skinny with pale skin as she does not go outside that much during the day time.

Bio: Known only to a select few, she grew in Lavender Town in Kanto, working with her parents in the Ghost Tower. Met her first pokemon, Gastly there. Parents died when she was seven from a Team Rocket attack while protecting pokemon. She has always hated Team Rocket since and vowed to take them down, but is too late as Team Rocket had already been defeated by a boy named Red. However, she decided to off the remaining Team Rocket members that may appear at any time by using power in Team Ghost. During her journeys, she has witnessed many cruelties towards pokemon and has grown to hate the human race as a whole. Hearing about Team Ghost, she went to Hoenn and quickly rose through the ranks before becoming the Team Ghost Leader's right hand woman.

Pokemon Team: Gastly, Kadabra, Eevee

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    And...denied.

Kidding! Accepted.

Meet my best friend guys. XD

Also, Lucario, there is no max. Just make sure you get all of the pokemon's moves to me. :P

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hello, welcome to the RP! :) So I've decided besides the Gengar to add in a Weavile S Staraptor and Garchomp to my group, I guess I'll post all of their moves right now. Bolded are my On-hand Pokemon. Non-bolded are in the PC. OF course, the Champ has much more, but these are the ones he primarily uses. :)

Nidoking-Megahorn, Earthquake, Fissure, Poison Jab, Giga Impact, Toxic, Sludge Wave
    Houndoom- Inferno, Crunch, Flamethrower, Solarbeam, Blast Burn, Thunder Fang, Pursuit, Howl
    Zangoose-Swords Dance, Close Combat, Poison Jab, Crush Claw, X-Scissor, Slash,
    Salamence- Fly, Dragonbreath, Flamethrower, Earthquake, Outrage, Dragon Claw, Hyper Beam
    Alakazam-Calm Mind, Recover, Psychic, Focus Blast, Psycho Boost,

Walrein-Sheer Cold, Ice Beam, Hail, Surf, Body Slam, Avalanche, Blizzard,
    Gengar-Shadow Ball, Hypnosis, Psychic, Thunder, Dream Eater, Toxic, Double Team, Curse,
    Garchomp-Dragon Rush, Earthquake, Toxic, Hone Claws, Outrage, Dragon Claw, Dragonbreath, Fissure
    Weavile-Night Slash, Giga Impact, Hone Claws, Avalanche, Foul Play, Doom Desire, Pursuit, Double Team

Staraptor- Fly, Aerial Ace, Close Combat, Final Gambit, Brave Bird, Mirror Move, Double Team
    Metagross-Meteor Mash, Psychic, Hammer Arm, Zen Headbutt, Metal Claw, Iron Defense, Agility, Hyper Beam
    Gallade-Psychic, Leaf Blade, Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Swords Dance, Double Team, Stored Power, Focus Punch, Cross Chop
    Charizard-Flamethrower, Fly, Aerial Ace, Fire Spin, Will-o-Whisp, Blast Burn, Take Down, Crunch, Seismic Toss

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    As stated earlier, you can have more than four moves if you really want. :P Although, I will place a limit of ten. That should be enough. XD

I have forty left. DX I need to study for the Science SOL; I'll finish this later.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

spasticbuddha

"You can't ignore my girth"
    Years
    Haha 2 quick questions, Michaela:

1. Shouldn't we set up an OoC thread, just in case?

2. Since this is gonna be set in Hoenn, are we going to be able to catch just Gen 3 Pokemon, or can we catch Pokemon from all 5 gens? And are you gonna be telling us which Pokemon we run into?

...so technically that was three questions, but hey, math ain't exactly our strong suit here in the south :P

Years
    Haha 2 quick questions, Michaela:

1. Shouldn't we set up an OoC thread, just in case?

2. Since this is gonna be set in Hoenn, are we going to be able to catch just Gen 3 Pokemon, or can we catch Pokemon from all 5 gens? And are you gonna be telling us which Pokemon we run into?

...so technically that was three questions, but hey, math ain't exactly our strong suit here in the south :P

Another question to add to that will it be chapter based or free roaming

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    1. Not sure if I'll be allowed too; I'll ask RHCP. XD
    2/3. No, not just Gen 3. Yes, I will tell you guys what pokemon are there on the routes when you get there.
    4. Chapter based...ish. People have to follow a basic pattern (in order to keep the RP in order and to keep the plot moving), but after you have finished the mini-plot, you can do whatever you like in the city/route. However, we will wait for everyone before moving on; I feel that it is more polite that way. :P Thing is, I've never really GMed an RP before, so I wouldn't know if my plan is chapter based or not. -.- I'll have to see, although I am pretty sure it is chapter based. XD

Back