• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Tournament to Beat All Others. [PG-13]

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    I'll give my vote to Michaela just because she seems to have a pretty good idea.

I'll post as often as I can when I get on, but I'm leaving my apartment for the summer since I just finished my finals and heading home and as of now I don't have internet there so i'll do my best.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    I don't know if my vote counts or not, but I'm voting for Supervegeta. ^^

By the way, is there any chance we could spmetimes make up a few towns, for the OCC gyms? Because we could just use the un-gym town but they would become crowded right next to each other (oldale and petalburg for example). They were meant to provide a stop for trainers before continuing to the next gym. So maybe make up a few, but not that many. Maybe 4 or 5. I don't know, it seemes like fun to come up with a few more cities. But if not its fine.

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
    Years
    Name: Drake
    Bio: Drake was born in a small town in the Unova region. Both his parents were Elite Four. His dad was Grimsly and his mom was Karen. Because of this he has liked Dark Pokemon. Drake has lived a Normal life. His starter was Zoroa.
    Personality: Drake is a loner unless you know him. He has a small group of friends.
    Gym Type: Dark
    Gym Number(out of 12, like the 1st gym or 5th gym, etc.): 11
    Pokemon Team:
    Zoroark Lv. 79,

HydregionLv. 75,
    Bisharp Lv. 72,
    Mightyena Lv. 70,
    Tyranitar Lv. 65,
    Houndoom Lv. 68

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I think we agreed to have the first 6 gyms be NPC's, played by whomever, so that:

1. Gym Leaders who are like the 8th, 9th, etc, would be able to participate early on as the other, weaker, gym leaders.

2. We wouldn't have to wait for all of those people to sign up, just sticking with 6 Gym leaders, and however many trainers, and of course, the most important character: Champion!!!! :D

Anyways, I suggest we get at least 1 other person to be one of the first 6 gym leaders. I can be one, for example, like the 2nd or something.

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
    Years
    I made an NPC for the 3rd gym.
    Name: Sam
    Gym Type: Fire
    Gym Number(out of 12, like the 1st gym or 5th gym, etc.): 23
    Team:
    Lv. 20,
    Lv. 22,
    Lv. 25
    Can my dark gym leader participate in the tournament?

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Or we could have some roaming gym leaders; gym leaders that aren't specified to a certain town, but will keep other gym leaders informed as to where they are so when the trainers beat the gym before hand, they can travel to the place where that roaming gym leader is...

Or they could be found primarily by luck. XD

I have contacted everyone who had signed up/reserved for a spot before and I have really only heard from two (three?) currently. A few, I've noticed, stopped coming a few days after SirSnivy.

We could have the six gymleaders play as different gym leaders, however, if there is a person that wants to be a gym leader as the RP starts (and trainers still haven't beat that gym), then they could become the gym leader and the other gym leader goes away in a huge plot hole. Perhaps they were killed by Team Ghost? XD

Also, perhaps we should check to see what numbers/types that are already taken.

And I think the votes for the GMs are tied. o.O Someone better check me on that.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Honestly, just vote for Michaela, she seems more capable of leading this RP, as she has been feeding us the most idea's, no offense brother Lucario! I say we just get this under way as soon as we can.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Name: Drake
    Bio: Drake was born in a small town in the Unova region. Both his parents were Elite Four. His dad was Grimsly and his mom was Karen. Because of this he has liked Dark Pokemon. Drake has lived a Normal life. His starter was Zoroa.
    Personality: Drake is a loner unless you know him. He has a small group of friends.
    Gym Type: Dark
    Gym Number(out of 12, like the 1st gym or 5th gym, etc.): 11
    Pokemon Team:
    Zoroark Lv. 79,

HydregionLv. 75,
    Bisharp Lv. 72,
    Mightyena Lv. 70,
    Tyranitar Lv. 65,
    Houndoom Lv. 68
    I'm already the 11th gym leader...

Most people here have come and gone. Can I change my vote to MichaelaTheUchiha, as most people said, she probably has good things in mind..if I can't change my vote..well that's okay.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Great, I accept a vote change. There is now 4 for her. PLEASE let her just be GM. I am also dropping out of the GM race and giving my two votes to her, making it 6. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Noted. Good luck with getting the roleplay rolling!

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Of course, this is happens when I'm asleep. Yay. xD

Let me list all of those accepted;

Lucario - 9th gym leader; Steel

Supervegeta - Champion

Ethan Gold - Gym Leader 12; Mixed

spasticbuddha - Trainer

Roserade - Trainer

Miju-kun - Gym Leader 11; Psychic

SacredBeo - Trainer

jackblaze - Trainer

Fezao4 - Trainer

nintendohs - Gym Leader 3; Fire

MichaelaTheUchiha - Gym Leader 8; Electric

---

Now, Darkfox, someone has already put up an SU for the leader of the Ghost Team before you. However, I do not think s/he has participated for any of the voting and the RP reform that is going on, so you can be Team Ghost's Leader!

Also, if there is anything else I missed, please feel free to let me know. I only listed the people who have been in the discussion since I know for sure that they still want to RP.

So far, the gym leaders are currently residing;

Lucario - Pacifidlog

MichaelaTheUchiha - Mauville City

These are the for sure. For the maybe;

Miju-kun - Mossdeep City

nintendohs - Lavaridge Town

Now, since Ethan Gold's character is the 12th gym, I was thinking of sticking him in Littleroot Town. Why? Just to torture you trainers. :P

Of course, Ethan Gold's character can roam around and pull a Giovanni (only appearing at the gym when the character has beat the last gym before him).

There is actually 13 cities all together (not including Lilycove City (tournament place) and Ever Grande City) that we can stick gym leaders in.

I think it was mentioned before that Lavaridge was really close to being invaded by Team Ghost. Also, Fortree City has been invaded by Team Ghost. So, Fortree is pretty much a Saffron...

Now, from here, I am just going to put each Gym Leader's Number in a town/city. Those that aren't picked, at least. :P

1 - Odale Town

2 - Petalburg

Now, if nintendohs is fine with being in Lavaridge, what we can do is have...no, but that doesn't work...

nintendohs, mind if I stick you in Rustboro City? Because of the water routes and they don't have surf yet, they will have to go the long way around and as such pass approximately 3 cities along the way. So, until a rejection...

3 - Rustboro City

4 - Verdanturf Town

Now, on the way to Verdanturf Town, I was thinking that the trainer that gets there first will have to fight either with a high leveled gym leader, or the Champion to stop Team Ghost from exploding rocks from a cave-in that happened earlier that year. Since exploding the rocks would bother all of the pokemon in the cave...To thank the trainer for their hard work, the high leveled gym leader/Champion will move the rocks out of the way so that you can get to the next gym easier. For those trainers that are getting there last, I will think up a mini-plot for Team Ghost to have so you guys can meet some of the high leveled gym leader/Champion. Of course, if the Champion rejects to this idea and none of the other high leveled gym leaders want to do this, I'll do it myself. :P

5 - Lavaridge Town

The first person that did not help the high leveled gym leader/champion the last time will help (perhaps) Miharu in Mauville City as Team Ghost has heard about the New Mauville City and wants to use all of the electric pokemon there to power their evil plots. For helping, Miharu will give the googles that allows you to go through the desert easily and the TM for Shock Wave. Those who come late, Miharu will give you guys the googles, but not the TM. However, you all can get the TM later in the RP.

6 - Dewford town

At the fifth gym, you all can get Surf by trying to help Lavaridge Town trying to get rid of Team Ghost. This is for the person that has not helped high leveled gym leader/Champion and Miharu. That person will stop an huge attack that Team Ghost as planning to have on Lavaridge. That person will get Surf and a pokemon egg. Those who aren't that person will just get Surf.

7 - Slateport City

8 - Mauville City

9 - Pacifidlog Town (the currents from Slateport City and Pacifidlog City will quiet for a week, allowing everyone enough time to get from Mauville City to Slateport to Pacifidlog)

10 - Fortree City

This is where everyone will meet in order to drive Team Ghost out of Fortree City. The main boss is not there, however. Everyone will try to get Team Ghost out of Fortree City.

11 - Mossdeep City

12 - NewBark Town

As for the Team Ghost leader, I'll PM you the information.

Also, all gym leaders (that aren't NPC) and the Champion can have a side quest with one of the trainers or by themselves to get rid of Team Ghost from Hoenn. All of the Gym Leaders and Champion works together in order to deal with Team Ghost and they all have meetings every week in order to think of plans that can stop Team Ghost.

One of the gym leaders has to be in charge of the Gym Leaders while the Champion is just the basic leader of all of the gym leaders. Whoever wants to be the Gym Leader in charge of Gym Leaders, go ahead and have fun. However, the gym leaders are a democracy with the Champion as a Tie Break. The Champion sill ultimately decides what happens. Good luck Supervegeta. XD

Now, I am going to set this up as a chapter based RP, however it does not have to be a chapter RP. I just work better when things are in chapters (I'm a writer). There will always be a basic thing for everyone to do, but anyone can pretty much do whatever as long as they are in the guidelines.

For those who actually read all of this, I feel sorry for you. This is rather long winded. XD

I will try to do my best as the GM of this RP. :P

Also, Lucario, yes, I was the RP corner mod, but I got fired. :P

Years
    So to make sure nobody gets beaten badly at the start, I will be wandering around the region and pulling the biggest Giovanni. I would only return to the gym when there is going to be a meeting or when someone gets the previous 11 badges.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Pretty much Ethan. XD

Thank you Jack. ^^

Now, us gym leaders have to pick out a TM to give and a badge. I'll give out Thunderbolt and my badge will be the Japanese symbol of Thunder on a Lightning Bolt. XD

After we figure out where the gym leaders are, what we'll give and such, we'll get started with the RP.

Back