• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Tournament to Beat All Others. [PG-13]

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    (OOC What do you mean nothing to do? Go start your adventures!)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • ((OOC: Thought that we could let the other trainers make their first post, but I guess if you guys are so impatient... :P))

Route 101:

There is a small dirt path. There are many pokemon roaming around, either to capture or to train. For the whole route to get to Odale Town, by just walking, it could take five hours. There is nothing really special in this route, just pokemon.

Pokemon to catch:

Common:

Zigzagoon, Level 2-3
    Moves: Tackle, Growl
    Natures: Pickup or Gluttony

Wurmple, Level 2-3
    Moves: Tackle, String Shot
    Natures: Shield Dust

Poochyena, Level 2-3
    Moves: Tackle
    Natures: Run Away or Quick Feet

Uncommon:

Pidove, Level 2-3
    Moves: Gust
    Natures: Big Pecks or Super Luck

Shinx, Level 2-3
    Moves: Tackle
    Natures: Intimidate or Rivalry

Note: I choose the level and the natures. End with the pokeball shaking. The nature and level of your pokemon, also whether or not you catch it, depends on the quality of your posts.

---

Miharu nodded slightly. "Alright, I will not inflitrate myself." Although I hate asking things of people in which I cannot do. Technically, I could, but by choice I do not. It would probably just be like infiltrating Team Rocket again or something.

With what Jake said, there were slow, angry muttering coming from Alex and Andrew. Konrad nodded.

"I agree with Miharu and Jake," he said. "My vote is to continue with the tournament and with waiting to see what Team Ghost would do."

Years
  • (OOC: Me impatient never
    but from my analysis 3 of the five trainers have posted already)

Spoiler:

I finally reached route 101 but was tired out from the running. "I'm no athlete why was i running" For once i wasn't talking to myself I had Chimchar on my shoulder with me. I went to lay back on a tree my laziness was setting in again and i wanted to just close my eyes for a second but Chimchar just wouldn't allow it he was just hopping u and down on my head. I finally got frustrated and got up.

"Ok i get it" I looked at Chimchar who looked happy to see me get up and going again and started acting super hyper. Chimchar unlike me looked lively and was climbing trees and jumping from branch to branch well like a monkey. It was kinda fun watching Chimchar especially since he was doing so many flicks and tricks as he jumped form branch to branch. But the enjoyment of watching Chimchar turned to horror as he was unable to grab a branch and was sent crashing to the ground behind some thick bush.

"Chimchar!!!" I screamed out in horror but before i could go over and check if Chimchar was ok i saw him hop up from the bushes and appeared as if nothing had happened. Chimchar ran over to me and hopped unto my shoulder. I was revealed that Chimchar ok and decided to start walking again until. We turned around after hearing howls coming from the bush that CHimchar fell behind and saw a dog like pokemon hopping from behind the bushes.

Poochyena
    Poochyena, the Bite Pokémon. Poochyena is the pre-evolved form of Mightyena. Its biting strength is superior, and has the endurance to chase opponents down until completely exhausted.

"Chimchar it seemed like you upset someone" Poochyena must have softened the landing. The Poochyena looked upset and ready for a fight. Chimchar hopped off my shoulder and went into a battle stance and began staring down
    Poochyena. Poochyena began to charge and was headed straight for Chimchar. I was finally going to be in my first battle i was so exited my face lite up but as Poochyena got closer i needed to give Chimchar an order.

"Ok Chimchar ember!!!!" I said this in real confidence and was hoping that the attack landed a direct hit but instead Chimchar gave me a look of confusion and during that time Chimchar was hit directly from the tackle attack.

"OH no Chimchar" I watched as Chimchar got hit and knew it was my fault for not knowing Chimchars move. I popped my pokemon guide book from my bag and looked at Chimchars attack and shouted out the first move that i saw under the move list

"Scratch" I shouted out this move but wasn't as confident especially after what happened before but this time Chimchar nodded his head and went about using his claws to scratch at Poochyena.

"Yes!" I was happy and looked back to the book which said new and young Chimchars always know Scratch and Leer so i shouted a next order.

"Leer!" Chimchars eyes began glowing red and gave Poochyena a very intimidating look which caused Poochyena look a bit frightened which i used to my advantage. "Ok scratch again" I finally felt comfortable and put the book back into my bag and watched as Chimchar scratched Poochyena vigorously again.

"Yes" As i saw Chimchar continue scratching Poochyena i remembered the pokeballs that i received earlier but there was no time for that now as Poochyena began to retaliate and got in a hit with tackle.

"Come on Chimchar scratch!!" Chimchar was able to out pace Poochyena and then scratched him again with more intention than before. I thought that this was as good a time as any to try out my pokeball. I threw one towards Poochyena who was engulfed in a bright red beam . I stood there and watched fingeres crossed as the ball shuck back and forth.

Last edited:

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    (OOC: We already started?!)

Miles is at the middle of the ocean, riding on his Metagross, looking for Ever Grande City. He started to rage until he found a psychic riding on his Swoobat.
    "Do you know the way to Ever Grande" Miles said to the psychic via telepathy.
    "Yes, it's just east from here" the Psychic said to Miles, also via telepathy.
    "Okay" Miles said.
    He went east until he saw two trainers battling, the battle blocked his way. He said if he could pass but neither of the trainers responded. He used telekinesis to lift the trainers so he could pass. Then, he saw more trainers blocking his path. "This is gonna take a while..." Miles sighed.
    30 MINUTES LATER...
    "I'm glad that's over." he said. After a while, he finally found Ever Grande. He explored the area including Victory Road until he saw gym leaders..

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • Ever Grande City. Thanatos had a broad smile on his face as he walked along the narrow streets. He had spent his early days in this little town, running around town, catching and discovering new Pokemon. The good old days. He watched as new trainers walked past him, not knowing that he's actually the Leader of the 9th Gym. Who could blame them? Thanatos was wearing a black hat that looked like Riley's (the one on iron island in case you don't know), so people couldn't really see his face.

Plus, they were new trainers, he didn't expect any of them to recognize him. Even in this large city, there were new trainers running everywhere.

"Mister," a boy, about sixteen approached him, nudging him, "Do you mind battling me? I want to train my new Pokemon."

Thanatos' eyes lit up as he smiled at the boy. The boy probably thought that he was a trainer standing on a route, waiting for people to pass by and challenge them, but no matter. Thanatos nodded and walked to an empty area in the town and shot him a look that meant Let's do this.

It was absolutely unfair if he used a professional pokemon he used in his gym, so he took out a pokeball, inside was a Pokemon with a lower level, in case something happened like this.

He threw the pokeball, and out came a Pawniard, probably the same level as the trainer's pokemon. The trainer's eyes widened as he had never seen a pokemon like that, and threw his capsule device. It touched the ground and a red beam of light shot out, revealing a Luxio.

"Luxio." Thanatos smiled, "You can find Shinx in route 101, so I presume you've evolved it."

"Yeah," the trainer beamed and pointed his finger at Thanatos' Pawniard, "Luxio, Spark!"

The Luxio roared and rushed towards the Pawniard, his paws glowing with electricity as he tried to scratch his enemy with his claws.

"Dodge. Faint attack." Thanatos spoke softly, and the Pawniard jumped to the side, dodging his scratch, then disappears in a flash. Confused, the Luxio turned around, and when he did, Pawniard appeared right behind him and whacked him with his blade like hands, pushing the Luxio onto the ground.

"Get up, Luxio! Thunder Fang right away!" The trainer commanded, and the Luxio whimpered as he got up, suddenly biting Pawniard's leg. Pawinard screamed in pain and backed off, panting as his electricity shocked him rather severely.

"Again!" the trainer smirked and commanded, then the Luxio bit the Pawniard again.

"Stay calm." Thanatos spoke, in the same soft, robotic tone like he was sending him direct orders from a computer, "Fury cutter, then finish with metal claw."

Pawniard struggled to get up, but stayed focus and calm as his master said so and with extreme speed, slashed the Luxio thrice with his blades, with one last attack turning into metal claw, he slashed from above, focing the Luxio to stumble back, and eventually it fell onto the ground, unconscious.

"Your Luxio's slower than average. Try improving his speed, or people will be able to evade your attacks." Thanatos smiled and called his Pokemon back into his Pokeball as he turned and walked away. It was fun fighting with the new trainers, giving them advice.

Someday someone's bound to reach his gym in Pacifidlog. But right now, fighting and teaching his new Pawniard was something he could do in his free time.

But right now he had to meet with other Gym Leaders, to talk about the Tournament. The Tournament he had been waiting for, for a long, long time. He rushed to the building where the meeting was held and stormed into the room, taking off his hate.

"Sorry I'm late everyone," Thanatos nodded at everyone of them, apologizing, "I guess I got carried away with some new trainers out there. You know I love playing with them."

Thanatos sat on his chair that was reserved for him, glancing around. They were probably talking about Team Ghost. He listened as the Champion, Jake spoke about his opinion. So they were talking about the tournament as well.

"The tournament's giving the trainers a goal to train for, so I say: Go ahead. Everyone will be upset if we cancel or postpone it now." Thanatos pointed out and slumped onto his chair, waiting.

Last edited:
    Years
  • When the champion stopped everyone from talking, Ethan was finally able to hear his own thoughts. He also heard Miharu expressing her opinion to continue the tournament and he strongly agreed. She also spoke of a contact already infiltrating Team Ghost and actually an underling directly under an admin. That sounded good to keep an eye on Team Ghost.

"I agree with Miharu." He finally spoke after countless hours at the meeting. "We should continue the tournament as we planned for whatever long it took. Since we so have an ally within, we can keep an eye on Team Ghost and when necessary, we can take action."

Ethan saw Konrad nodding in approval while Andrew remained angry. He just sighed that Andrew can never agree with the majority.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • ((OOC: Last OOC post ever; The OOC thread is up. :P))

Jackblaze has caught a level 3 Poochyena with the ability Run Away! Congrats!

---

They had taken the vote and the vote had been 8:3 for continuing the tournament and waiting and seeing for Team Ghost. Many of the gym leaders had already left, but Miharu was one of them that stayed behind. She motioned for Jake to stay behind as well when the meeting had ended. Two that were against, Andrew and Alex, rushed off in a huff. The last one that was against left calmly, she knew that it was idiotic of her to raise up a fuss when the votes had been cast.

Miharu stayed in the corner until it was only Jake and herself left.

"Jake-san," she started, walking up towards him, "I will be leaving my gym for a short period of time. There is something important that I need to investigate. Do I have Jake-san's permission to go ahead?"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Jake saw Miharu motion Jake to stay behind, and he did. He wondered if she would mention anything about the incident of him arriving late. He quickly pushed down that thought as she appeared to have a rather serious expression on her face.

"Jake-san," she started, walking up towards him, "I will be leaving my gym for a short period of time. There is something important that I need to investigate. Do I have Jake-san's permission to go ahead?"

Jake smiled a bit for a second. He never had gotten used to her using that form of speech with him, but always found it funny.

"Yea...sure. Go ahead. Please be careful, though, Miharu. Team Ghost's activities have increased tremendously. I'd hate for something to happen to you."

As they began heading out, Jake added. "You have my Poke Gear number just in case, right? Give me a call if you're ever in trouble, and I'll get my Staraptor to fly me there as fast as possible."

Jake smiled at her. He was much more relaxed around people he was more familiar with then in larger groups. There was far less pressure. But then again, as champion, he had learned to deal with pressure in the past.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu smirked slightly at Jake-san's concern. "I highly doubt that Team Ghost could deal with myself, but I will be careful nonetheless."

"You have my Poke Gear number just in case, right? Give me a call if you're ever in trouble, and I'll get my Staraptor to fly me there as fast as possible," Jake-san added.

"Or I could teleport Jake-san to myself," stated Miharu. "Jake-san knows that I have a strong connection my psychic types (plus Lucario); we can talk to each other telepathically from great distances, even if my psychic types were in Kanto and myself in Isshu." Miharu paused for a second. "Bishamon (Gallade) says hello, by the way."

Miharu returned Jake's smile. She did not trust many people, but once people had earned her trust, she learned that she allowed her emotions to show instead of the blank mask she usually wore.

"I will also not be bringing my gym team," she added. In case any challengers wish to come to the gym, they will be there. And Jake-san knows as well as I that they do not have to be ordered by myself in order to battle to their full potential. In any case, I will be taking a specially prepared team with me, just in case I cross blades with Team Ghost. I will contact Jake-san daily. If I miss calling Jake-san once..." Miharu trailed off, before starting up again. "Find another gym leader for myself. Even if I could not call Jake-san, if I was alive I could telepathically contact my psychic pokemon to tell Jake-san of the situation I am in. If I cannot communicate with them...I am either dead, in a coma, or unconscious for a long period of time. Pick another gym leader to take my place. My pokemon will follow Jake-san's orders." Miharu lost the serious face and there was now a playful grin on her face. "But hopefully it will not come to that."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Jake nodded in understanding. He hoped it wouldn't come to that. The region was getting dangerous daily. He would make his way to Miharu's gym and sort out all the necessaries, but he knew her Psychic Pokemon would do all of the work.

"Alright, Miharu. Please be careful. And don't forget to call me daily. I will get worried."

He gave her a hug, and then proceeded out the door, but stopped. His face flushed red a bit. He had almost forgotten that he had gotten lost while getting here, and probably would on the way out as well.

"...So...uh...where is your gym anyways?" He said, avoiding her eyes.

Yeah, some champion I am,
    he thought to himself.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • "Alright, Miharu. Please be careful. And don't forget to call me daily. I will get worried."

Miharu grinned. "But of course."

She had tensed up a bit when Jake-san had hugged her, but returned it after a moment's hesitation. Although she would let more of her emotions out with the people she trusted, she still had a bit of a hard time with the emotional touches, even with the hugs.

She watched as Jake-san had walked out the door and mumbled quietly to herself, "3...2...1..."

Jake came back inside and was blushing slightly.

"...So...uh...where is your gym anyways?" He said, avoiding her eyes. Miharu rolled her eyes and smirked slightly. "Right here." Jake-san disappeared in a flash of light, courtesy of Bishamon's teleport. He should appear right in front of the gym.

"It seems that I must be heading out as well," she said aloud. "I must go find that girl and smack some sense into her."

Miharu teleported as well.

---

Spoiler:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Jake marveled at quick transport. He turned to say thanks. "Wow, thanks, Miharu, be sure to give my best to Bish-" But when he turned around, she was gone. Jake sighed. He walked into the gym, briefly to make sure everything was OK. When he was certain everything was in order, he departed. Talking briefly to some of the townspeople. If anything, forbid, were to happen to Miharu, he made the necessary events to make the next possible person take over. But that was a scenario that would not happen, at least, Jake hoped wouldn't happen.

Jake headed off. He drew out a Pokeball, and threw it by him, releasing one of his Pokemon.

"Salamence!" Salamence appeared from the PokeBall and approached him.

"Let's Fly outta here. We should go over to Dewford for now, see the situation there." He mounted the Salamence and they took off.

Good thing Salamence knows where he's going. Jake thought to himself.

Years
  • Spoiler:

"Yes!!" I jumped up in excitement and watched as Chimchar ran to the pokeball picking it up and brining it to me. "That was more exciting than i thought it was going to be" I looked at Chimchar as he started to climb onto my shoulder again. He looked as if he wasn't even in a battle so full of life and energy. I clicked the button on Poochyena's pokeball releasing him from the ball. Chimchar jumped off my shoulder and when about what seemed like introductions to his new companion. I was so exited by that fact that i captured my first pokemon that I wanted to run back to the lab and show him off but being realistic I was too lazy to do that.

"So Chimchar ready for some more" I looked at Chimchar who looked at me as if he was ready for a lot more battle today and I was ready to oblige . We started walking around the route looking for anyone or any pokemon to challenge. We walked and walked for hours but any pokemon we saw were either in a group or sleeping and I couldn't attack a sleeping pokemon. I sighed knowing that if i had follow the path I would have already reached Oldale town. I knew that I wasn't one for walking but even the ever energetic Chimchar of mine looked tired so I decided it was time for a break. I leaned against a tree and took some food out from my bag.

"Here you go guys" I placed a bowl of pokefood down on the ground which Chimchar quickly rushed to eat from but Poochyena on the other hand looked a bit nervous but that may have been becasue of the way Chimchar was attacking the food. Poochyena finally started eating from the bowl and as i watched them eat I decided that I was hungry too and took out a sandwich i made myself before setting out on my journey. I went back into my bag looking for a bottle of water and when i turned back to my sandwich it was gone. I started to panic now that sandwich was too valuable and i looked at my pokemon but realised that they were busy eating. As i ran around in circles like a mad man i looked up and spotted a Pidove chowing down on my lunch.

Pidove
    Pidove, the Tiny Pigeon Pokémon. A Pidove flock's cooing can get extremely noisy. Pidove is not attracted to shiny objects.

I was furious now as I watched the Pidove pitched in the tree picking at my well crafted sandwich.

"Poochyena get ready for action!!" My shout interrupted both pokemon as they enjoyed there meal and Poochyena rushed in front of me prepared to fight the pokemon. Chimchar hopped onto my head to get a better view of the fight that was about to take place but although we were ready to fight the Pidove looked like he was going to finish his meal before it took notice of us. This got me even more mad as the Pidove let out a large burp which made even more furious.

"Poochyena Tackle!!!" Poochyena rushed towards the Pidove with intent but the tree was too high for Poochyena to reach. This made Pidove laugh as he perched atop of the tree.

"Your turn Chimchar scratch!!!!" If one pokemon failed try the other and I watched as Chimchar jumped off me and ran towards Poochyena using him as a springboard to get elevation which angered Poochyena but gave him the push needed to reach to Pidove scratching it making it fall out the tree but it recovered and took to the skies now even further ou of reach. But that wasn't the most troubling part of this fight my two pokemon were on the ground arguing with one another about the previous incident. The Pidove was smart and took advantage of this by using gust attack on my unsuspecting pokemon below.

"Come guys focus" I watched as the gust attack pinned my pokemon to the ground. I haven't been a trainer for a long time and i didn't have a lot of experience under my belt but i knew my pokemon, well i kinda knew them.

"Chimchar climb the trees" I remembered Chimchars tricks from earlier and wanted to use that to my advantage. Chimchar ran towards the nearest tree and quickly climbed up all the while Pidove was still focusing hgust attack on Poochyena and didn't even realise that Chimchar had slipped away. Then suddenly gust attacked stopped and i looked up and saw that Chimchar was on top of the Pidove scratching him and hanging on for dear life as the Pidove started losing altitude.

"Poochyena use Tackle!" Chimchar jumped off Pidove right before the pokemon nearly hit into the ground before being it by Poochyena's tackle attack sending the flying type flying through the air.

"That'll teach him not to mess with my sandwich again." Chimchar walked towards Poochyena and went to shake hands in what appeared to them striking a truce. I smiled happy that my two pokemon were getting along again.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    "Hmm....there's nothing to do here..." Miles said. He sent out his Metagross. "Come on, let's go to Slateport." he said. He rode on his Metagross. Finally, he arrived at Slateport. "Everything seems fine here..." he said until he saw a Gengar, Dusknoir and Weavile stealing people's belongings. "A gang of bad Pokémon? My Pokemon are weak against them.." he said. "WAIT! Alakazam, Focus Punch on Weavile! Reuniclus, Shadow Ball on Gengar and Dusknoir!" he said. "That should do the trick." he said. The Pokemon got angry at Miles...

Years
  • After the meeting ended, Ethan decided to stay slightly longer. He looked his Minun and he was now hitting a rock with a stick. Seeing nothing to do he turned on his Pokegear to listen to some news. The Pokemon march was on first but Ethan adjusted it and went past some tourist guide to Hoenn and Professor Oak's Lecture.

He finally found the news and started to tune in. He first heard about the crisis at the Kanto Powerstation. Then it was an advertisement for the Plusle Jazzband's scheduled concert at Lilycove. Then he heard something that interested him. Reports of three unidentified Pokemon. All are apparently not from the region and each appear and dissappear quickly.

Finding what he can do for time, he got up from the rock he was sitting on and placed his Minun on his shoulder.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Jackblaze's Poochyena and Chimchar each gained ten EXP points! Congrats. XD

---

Miharu appeared on route 120, ducking behind a tree in order to stop herself from being noticed by a Team Ghost grunt walking past. Her sources told her that that girl was in the route, although she wasn't alone. Her sources told her that two other Team Ghost members were with her. Eh, she would be alright. Even if she wasn't, she knew that Jake-san would be able to take care of her pokemon. He was, after all, the champion and one of her friends.

Miharu ducked into the forest looked around for that girl, noting that the grass was very tall and it would be quite difficult to find that girl. She sighed. Well, wouldn't this get annoying quite fast?

Yuumei sighed, sinking in the tall grass to sit cross-legged. The grass tickled her cheek, but she didn't mind. She had spent a long period of time in the wilderness after all, after the ultimate betrayal of both her and her best friends family. Nine years ago today..... April the fourth......and all because of one person: Masanori.

She and her best friend were playing together by the forest near the Pokemon Tower. Suddenly her friend, Miharu, had pulled her behind a cluster of trees, and Yuumei looked up to see that both of their parents had come out of the Pokemon Tower.

"This is our chance!" Miharu had whispered. "We both know that they have been keeping something from us. Now is our chance to figure out what it is."

"O-okay," Yuumei said, a bit uncomfortable about eavesdropping. Both seven-year-olds crouched down closer against the tree, and Yuumei peered out from behind it beside Miharu. Miharu's mother spoke:

"All right," she said, pushing a strand of black hair behind her ear, "I think that we've taken every measure to protect the tower from Team Rocket. Is there anything that we've missed?"

There was a low chuckle from someone in the group, but Yuumei couldn't see who it was. Miharu, who had a better view, however, quirked an eyebrow in response.

"Masanori, what is it?"

"Oh, nothing if great importance....It is just that you have indeed overlooked something. I would have thought is obvious...But of course you idealistic fools who oppose Team Rocket could not see what was right before you."

"What is it? Why, Masanori?"

"I am a member of your most hated enemy; Team Rocket. And you never even suspected." With that, there was a moment of silence before a gunshot shattered the cool evening air.

Miharu had paled dramatically and started to shake, and Yuumei tried to look over her shoulder. She gasped as she took
    in the scene. Red. Red blood stained the grass a disgusting crimson.

Miharu's mother was lying on the ground, with one hand clamped over her stomach. As they watched, the hand went slack and fell to the ground. Blood was sluggishly gathering under her already cooling body, pooling around it. Her facial expression was caught in between shock and sadness.

Miharu had started shaking, and the look in her eyes was indescribable. Whether it was great anger or sadness Yuumei did not know.

"You deceiving bastard!" yelled Yuumei's father before charging at Masanori.

Another gunshot pierced the cool night air, quickly fallowed by a second. One of the girls gasped, and Yuumei didn't even know if it was herself or her friend.

The grass in front of the Pokemon Tower was stained an ugly, dark, crimson, a mockery of the sunset above them. Yuumei stared, eyes widening in shock as tears began to roll down her cheeks. For a moment, she felt detached, but then it hit her all at once. Dead. Gone. All alone.

Yuumei whirled, and ran into the trees away from the town, so overcome with emotion that she didn't see Miharu running herself; except in the opposite direction.

The girl allowed a single tear to fall, before taking a breath to steady herself. Gasping again, she pressed her palms against her eyes, ignoring the pinch of her glasses against her nose.

A rustle of grass caused her to look up into the face of someone that she hadn't seen since the day she lost her childhood...

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu heard a soft voice whispering and instantly recognized it as Yuumei's voice. She snapped her head in the direction of the voice and saw her; her best friend when they were young. Until the day that her father killed both Yuumei's parents and her own mother. Miharu gritted her teeth in anger and made a tight fist. After Yuumei had run away, although she didn't blame her; it was easy to be scared, she had faced her father and she would never forget that moment.

Miharu barely registered Yuumei running away and towards the Dark Cave. All she could feel was the shaking of her own body; extreme anger and sadness flowing through her veins in a fire and ice tornado. She gritted her teeth and ran forward, wanting to hurt her father, to make him pay. It was the first time that she had ever felt murderous, the first time of a seven year old.

Masanori licked his ex-wife's blood from his hand and glanced at the now running Miharu. He had wondered if she had seen what had happened, but it did not matter if she didn't. Miharu was a bright kid and she would be able to tell; especially since the murder weapon was still out in the open.

Miharu stopped, far away enough for him not being able to reach her without movements that she would be able to catch. He had taught her well, it seemed.

"Masanori-san," Miharu stated coldly, allowing the anger to take control. The fire was much better than the ice. The ice would be for a later time, when she and Yuumei were together and could cry. "Why did Masanori-san kill Okaa-san, Oji-san, and Oba-san?"

"They were in the way of Team Rocket's goals," stated Masanori, raising his arms wide. "It was for the greater good. You wouldn't understand; you are just a child. Believe me, when you are older, you will thank me."

Miharu's eyes narrowed. "I will never thank Masanori-san. I will despise Masanori-san as long as I, or Masanori-san, shall live."

"If you hate me so much, kill me," said Masanori with a grin. He threw the gun to her; the gun landing softly at her feet. "Point the gun at me and pull the trigger. Go ahead, do it."

Miharu reached for the gun wearily, keeping a close eye on Masanori. She then pointed the it at him, the weight of the it feeling heavy in her hand. Tears welled up in her eyes when she realized that this was the thing that helped her father murder her mother and her aunt and her uncle. This...tool of destruction helped. Could she really use the same tool to kill her own father too?

"I'm waiting," Masanori stated, a grin on his face. "You can't kill your own father. You can't, because you are weak."

Miharu gritted her teeth. If she shot her own father, what would that make her? A murderer just like him? Why would she shoot him when her father was telling her to? Perhaps he was bluffing, but either way, she would never obey a direct order from him ever again.

Disgusted, Miharu threw the gun into the forest. "Shut. Up. I do not, will not, listen to Masanori-san anymore. Masanori-san. Is. Not. My. Father."

Masanori chuckled, lowering his arms. "Seems that you really cannot kill me. You are too weak."

"I would rather be weak than be like Masanori-san," stated Miharu simply.

"If you really can't kill me," started Masanori with a huge grin, "maybe I'll just have to kill their daughter; your best friend. She would be easy to find, she is just a kid after all."

Miharu froze with the threat to Yuumei. The hot anger coursed through her veins again. "Masanori-san. Would. Not. Dare."

"When the both of you turn ten; October 14th, I shall be back to kill Yuumei," Masanori stated simply. "Perhaps then you will not as so weak. Train, train hard Miharu-chan. Try and defeat me. It is so dreadfully boring being the best fighter."

With that stated, Masanori walked away. Miharu shook in anger and glared at her father's back.

"I WILL KILL MASANORI-SAN!" she shouted. "EVEN IF I HAVE TO DIE TOO; I WILL BE TAKING MASANORI-SAN WITH ME!"

When Masanori was out of the range of her eyes, she finally fell down to her knees near her mother's body. Her hand shaking, Miharu reached to her mother's eyes and closed them. The emptiness of those eyes would haunt her forever. She did the same to her "aunt" and "uncle" and then allowed herself to cry.

Miharu flinched as the memory flashed through her mind. She hated that part in her life; she hated that her father was such an evil bastard. Miharu wondered if the reason why Yuumei had left was because she had blamed Miharu for what her father had done.

Suddenly, Yuumei looked up and noticed her. She had a shocked expression on her face.

"Mi-mi-miharu?" she stumbled, her lips trembling slightly.

"Yes, Yuumei," stated Miharu, tilting her head to the side. "Yuumei has been a naughty girl, joining Team Ghost."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    All was well in Dewford Town....or so Jake heard. He wouldn't know himself because he had gotten completely lost. He had somehow ended up on Route 103. He had Salamence returned into the Pokeball because he thought when he was water, it was the sign he was closeby Dewford. In reality, he wasn't. After what seemed to be hours of walking, Jake finally arrived...in Oldale Town. He hadn't been there in months, so it was nice to see some familiar sites. He stopped by the Pokemon Center to heal up his Pokemon. While waiting, conversing with the locals, checking the situation there. Apparently, all was well in Oldale Town.

There's some good news, Jake thought. Jake proceeded out of the Pokemon Center and into the Pokemart, getting some brief information from some of the people they've seen recently in town. Jake headed off, deciding he'd make his way to Dewford by boat, as he was intent on keeping his cover for now, not wishing to be spotted by Team Ghost members. Jake proceeded through Route 102.

Back