• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Trout Region

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Can I just say, its not good for Mike to keep catching Pokemon without him actually failing a few times...apart from that, very good! and if you need some sprites, don't hesitate to contact me! (I have jigglypuff and wigglytuff

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    Maneachicken said:
    Can I just say, its not good for Mike to keep catching Pokemon without him actually failing a few times...apart from that, very good! and if you need some sprites, don't hesitate to contact me! (I have jigglypuff and wigglytuff

I know I just show it when he dose catch a pokemon.

Sorry I haven't made an update all weekend I'll try to make one soon.

Edit: Part 14 is up!

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    I like this comic to much everytime i come here i go to pokemon trout it is like one of my favoritest comic ever

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Uhh...you were getting mad at people for not giving good crit. about battles, yet, you go and post some arrogant, ridiculous post like that? How dare you.
    Houndoom has a style that someone who just joined has no power of being able to understand.

He has been reading, over the time I've been here, my comics, Decep's comics, and Matt's comcis, ect. and understands what it takes to make a comic good.

Maybe when you understand that, will you be able to make posts that have some significance, until then, mature in what you say.

Houndoom, you are great comic maker, continue what you do, and how you make these.
    ^_^

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Dark-Umbreon said:
    Not very interesting, battles should be on 1 page in a Comic, not 50... overall, i'd give it s 4/10

G-Man is right. Also, he just started the comic, do you expect it to be interesting that fast? wait patiently, then give it a rating... and he does not make battles that take 50 pages.

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    Dark-Umbreon said:
    Not very interesting, battles should be on 1 page in a Comic, not 50... overall, i'd give it s 4/10

It's a generic comic what would you expect? Oh and the battles are less then 50 pages and if you know what suspecnce is you would know why it's more then page per battle.

@everyone:

Okay when I finish this comic I may bring back one of my old ones PM me which one you want to return:

Mineral's Of Chaos: (On the next eppy OL will be battling Regice)

The (Werid) Adventures of Charoh: ( On the next eppy Robert Revieals his evil plan!)

Pokemon Voyage Mace's Adventure: (The tornament continues)

Darkness Wars: ( Darth battles against Dash which is Dexoy's Vs. Jirachi)

Also One of the elite 4 four members will make an apperance in and up coming eppy Pm me which one you want it to be! Since you already know the names):

Mace (I'm already voting for him XD )

Darren

Trixie

Ryan

I would put these on the poll but I'm saving that for something else.

Edit: Part 17 is up!

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Nice update Houndoom, I think Gwen should help Mike out against these forest grunts. XD

for your comics, I'll say Pokemon Voyage or Minerals of Chaos.

and for the elite 4 members, I say Trixie, since I've seen Mace, Ryan and Darren in alot of comics already

Years
    G-Man (The_Pokemon_Hossier) said:
    Uhh...you were getting mad at people for not giving good crit. about battles, yet, you go and post some arrogant, ridiculous post like that? How dare you.
    Houndoom has a style that someone who just joined has no power of being able to understand.

He has been reading, over the time I've been here, my comics, Decep's comics, and Matt's comcis, ect. and understands what it takes to make a comic good.

Maybe when you understand that, will you be able to make posts that have some significance, until then, mature in what you say.

Houndoom, you are great comic maker, continue what you do, and how you make these.
    ^_^

Well, excuse me... sorry for not entertaining you with my helpful comment, i was making a point and if you think im not mature enough come and say it to my face and lets see what happens then...

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    Okay lets all just calm dwon and stay on topic now....

Okay well the people were supose to PM me there vote but oh well.....

Mace: 1
    Ryan:1
    Trixie:2

Also new episode up!

Colbat

Friend Code: 1847 8145 3065
    Years
    For Real

I know i'm not a great comic maker but this one isn't so great... I quit this site for alot of reasons... After I got used to the site, i saw how terrible some of the members are... Dark-Umbreon should be able to rate this comic the way he thinks it should be rated... that's what Houndoom does to everyone else... but he sure hates it when it happens to himeself... Get used to it... You can BAN me if you want... Its not like i'll actually come here anymore any way... He was exagerateing alittle when he said the battles where on 50 pages... but they are on alot of pages....

Last edited:
    Back