• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Ultimates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamotz

Chronicler
    Years
    (OOC: I'm just gonna go ahead and post. Dunno if shadowfaith will stay on. To those of you whose characters I had to control (minorly)...sorry-ish. If you have a really big problem with it I'll work something out to change it.)

Rhino emerged from the fires of Malic's dragons with rage etched onto his features. He brought his hands together in a thunderclap again and dispersed the flames. The shockwave also knocked Mavis and Malfoy off their wings. Argos's Earthquake followed, but it only caused Rhino to lose his footing. The big man turned his attention towards Argos.

Rhino charged with a roar. He grabbed Argos around the middle and lifted him up. He continued his charge, driving him through the walls of the museum, through the main gallery, past the hall of fossils, and into the Alexander Rosen Hall of Meteorites. He rammed Argos into a giant meteorite, drew back his fist, and slammed the Garchomp with a powerful, well-placed punch.

The two bruisers lay into each other with powerful blows; each landed blow shook the very room they stood in. But Rhino was close to seven feet tall and weighed half a ton with all his armaments, and the sheer size and weight difference between him and Argos gave him a huge advantage. He lifted Argos up off the ground and head butted him. The move sent Argos flying, but Rhino stumbled back as well.

"Probably wasn't my smartest move," he muttered dizzily as he shook the little yellow ducks from around his head. "That thing's got a hard head, too." He looked over to Argos, who was also regaining his footing. "Hey, you!" Rhino called out. He caught Argos's attention. "Your trainer-man ain't here yet, so you're all mine."

Rhino turned to a nearby meteorite, and smirked: it would make the perfect weapon. It was a massive specimen; larger than a van and infinitely more dense. Rhino grabbed the great object and began to lift. It took a monstrous effort for him to even lift the meteorite several inches off the ground.

"Damn," he hissed, dropping the meteorite. "Those stupid Dark attacks must have messed with 'em more than I thought." He turned to Argos and snarled again. "Fine, they wanna play that way? I'll show them!" Rhino reared back and drove his head and horns into the meteorite, splitting it into two, more manageable pieces. "Take this, ya dumb lizard!"

Rhino lifted one of the meteorite halves and hurled it through the air. But it missed its mark and went straight through another wall. It flew right in front of Red Talon as he hovered over Psyke and Hailey. The meteor crashed through a wall and into the Hall of Gems and Minerals, and Red Talon managed to dodge Destiny's Aura Sphere.

"Hey, Rhino," Red Talon shouted. "Watch where you're aiming, why dontcha!"

Rhino exploded forward with the second half of the meteorite and struck Argos with it, sending the Garchomp flying.

"Shut up, Sam," he growled at the Red Talon as he stalked to confront Mavis and Molfoy again.

"Oh, he's mad," Red Talon chuckled. "He was really hoping to get with that Eve chick, if you know what I mean." He gave Psyke a nudge with his elbow and winked at him. "Wait. I don't think I'm supposed to know that. It happened outside while I was inside." He stopped at the confused looks Hailey and Psyke were giving him. "Sorry," said Red Talon. "Just breaking the fourth wall again. Damn. I gotta stop doing that. Ah well, what's the harm now?" Red Talon shrugged. "We're all merely creations of other people interacting with each other on a forum dedicated to written online role playing games." Neither Psyke nor Hailey gave him any sort of response aside from a pair of blank stares. "What? I'm serious. OH! Look at that!"

Red Talon scurried past Psyke and Hailey and into the Hall of Gems and Minerals. He marveled at the shiny gemstones before smashing the glass and cramming dozens of priceless stones into his pants. He called his glider over and began stuffing several compartments with even more precious stones.

"Stop that!" Psyke called out.

"I will," Red Talon said without missing a beat. "Just as soon as I'm…FILTHY STINKING RICH!!!" He grabbed a small diamond and tossed it over to Hailey, who caught it out of reflex. "Here, have this."

"What? No!"

"Ha!" Red Talon laughed. "Your prints are on that! I've successfully implicated you in this museum heist! HAHAHA!!!"

"What kind of crappy super villain are you?" Psyke wondered.

"Super villain?" Red Talon wondered. "I'm no villain. I'm a political visionary! A modern day prophet! A hero to the people! Haven't you heard? Change is coming! It's time to spread the wealth!" He turned, pointed his wrist at Psyke, and pressed a button on the back of his hand. Two small electrodes shot out of his wrist-mounted weapons and stabbed into Psyke's body. 100,000 volts of electricity ripped through Psyke, and he dropped to the ground.

"Leave him alone!" Hailey cried out. She prepared to call her Pokemon into action, but before she could, Red Talon spun around and cracked her across the face with the long crystal he had stolen from a display case. He laid into Hailey with the crystal, beating her with several more blows. He then took Hailey's Pokeball belt from her and tossed it across the room.

"Oops!" Red Talon laughed. "C'mon, bud, I thought you were up for a fight." Red Talon pressed the button again and Psyke convulsed in pain once more. "It's hard to use your psychic mumbo-jumbo with 100,000 volts of electricity coursing through you, isn't it?" He kicked Psyke for good measure. He then grabbed Alakazam's Pokeball and recalled the psychic pokemon.

"That'll keep 'im off my back," Red Talon laughed loudly.

"You're insane," Psyke coughed, wincing through the pain.

"Insane?" Red Talon growled with a menacing glint in his eyes. The Red Talon's glider suddenly burst through the wall and he leaped onto it. All its weapons glowed as he armed them. "You don't know the half of it!"

=====

Luca's Psychic hurt Death Adder, but not the way the Pokemon had hoped for. Since he wasn't a Pokemon, Death Adder wasn't as bound by their elemental strengths and weaknesses. He simply had a suit that mimicked their abilities.

He continued his fight with Peri, and almost had her right where he wanted, but Luca attacked again and knocked him away. The villain cringed and snarled angrily, but was shut up when Peri punched him in the face. He rolled over the ground, but let loose a stream of blinding and paralyzing poison from his gauntlets. The poison struck Luca in the face and the Lucairo howled in pain. Death Adder sent another shot of poison at Peri, but she managed to teleport away before it struck.

Death Adder used this moment to attack. He snaked his tail around Luca's neck and hoisted him up into the air. He slammed the Lucairo to the ground several times and lifted him up again. He squeezed hard, choking Luca.

"You, girl," Death Adder ordered. "Give up. Or Lassie here gets it."

=====

White Raven chased after Keani as she frantically rolled away. He struck with his staff and lashed out with several kicks, but Keani surprised him with her acrobatics and managed to dodge and leap over White Raven's attacks.

"You're good, I'll give you that much," said White Raven. "But that's all."

He hurled two small, spinning knives through the air, and each found its mark: right in Keani's shoulders. They didn't pierce very deeply, but the stab wounds would hinder Keani's ability to use her arms. White Raven then leaped forward and Keahiivered a flying kick to Keani's chest that sent her tumbling back.

Black Wraith jumped back and regarded Keahi warily. He massaged his arm where Keahi had struck him, and with a sickening crunch, he popped something back into place. He readied his staff in front of him and separated it into two metal Eskrima sticks.

He attacked, locking one stick around Keahi's neck and pulling him forward. The other stick struck Keahi's right arm then slammed into his chest. Wraith hooked one stick around the back of Keahi's head, pulled him forward, and kneed Keahi in the gut, then he jabbed the ends of the two sticks into his stomach, and smacked him on the back. Keahi was knocked to the ground.

Black Wraith backed away, he was cautious now that he had seen some of Keahi's capabilities, and had no desire to rush into anything. He put his two Eskrima sticks back together, twisted a center ring on the sticks and slid them closer. He twisted the staff and pulled it apart again, only this time a chain connected the two shorter sections. Black Wraith now had himself a set of nunchaku...

=====

Vicki and Shinobi continued their elaborate sword duel through the interior of the museum. Vicki's ability to fly gave her the advantage of being able to strike at more angles, though Shinobi's shadow powers allowed her to defend against almost every strike.

Shinobi lashed out with a kick that sent Vicki flying through a glass display case. Romulus the Umbreon rushed to her side and snarled at Shinobi, but the black-clad warrior hardly paid him any mind.

"The Adamant Orb," she mused, lifting said item from the floor and tucking it away in her cloak. "We have what we came for."

"You're gonna put that back. Right now," Vicki growled, slowly rising to her feet. She readied her swords.

"Oh, I doubt that very much," said Shinobi. "And if you don't lie back down, I'll remove your head from your shoulders."

Vicki only roared as she let loose a violet arc of energy from her swords. The Psycho Cut attack flashed through the air, but fizzled out once it struck Shinobi. The black-clad warrior only laughed at Vicki's attempt.

"Really? A Psychic attack?" she laughed. "I'm a Dark-type Avatar, sweetie. That won't work on me." Shinobi suddenly let out a cry of pain as Vicki appeared behind her and slashed across her back in an "X" pattern.

"Yeah, but I bet Bug-type moves hurt like a b*tch," Vicki said with a smirk. She landed a strong kick and sent Shinobi tumbling into another display case. "You look tired, how about you sit down or I remove your head from your shoulders."

"You arrogant child," Shinobi hissed. "You all have no idea what you're getting yourselves into."

"Well why don't you and your goons give up and you can tell our boss all about it?" Vicki suggested.

"Hmph, fat chance," Shinobi huffed. She suddenly dissolved into the shadows of the museum interior only to appear outside the museum. "Six! We're leaving. We got what we came for." Black Wraith, White Raven, Death Adder, and Red Talon were quick to make their way to her side. But Rhino didn't.

"Hey, Rhino, buddy," said Red Talon. "C'mon. We're leaving. Shinobi's gonna make cookies!"

"Time to go, Aleksei," said Shinobi.

"Not a chance," said Rhino. He was still in the midst of grappling with Malfoy. With a roar of exertion, he lifted the Charizard up and powerbombed him. "I'm not leaving here until all these would-be heroes look like blondie over there." He motioned to Eve.

"Are you sure you handle them?" Shinobi asked.

"Heh," Rhino smirked as he hit Mavis with a tremendous uppercut. "No sweat."

"Fine," said Shinobi. "You know where to meet us." Darkness suddenly spread out from her core and engulfed the four villains beside her. The darkness then collapsed in on itself and the five were gone.

"One left!" Vicki shouted as she rushed from the museum. She leapt into the air and brought her swords down hard on Rhino, but he just blocked the strike effortlessly with his armored forearm. Vicki dropped down and attacked again, slashing at Rhino's midsection. But he just stood back and watched her in amusement. She couldn't cut through his mechanical armor.

Vicki jumped back, clearly intimidated by Rhino's sheer power. She held her swords at the ready, though she doubted that they'd do any good...

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Hailey was completely dumb struck by Red Talon's behavior. It just didn't make sense to the female trainer! Why was he doing all of this? Why was he saying all of his random things? Did they even mean or amount to anything? Absolutely none of it made sense in Hailey's logical working mind.

Of course, all of that was taken out of the female trainer's mind when he suddenly attacked Psyke. She tried to yell at Red Talon to get him to stop hurting the psychic boy, but that only brought his attention to her. The next thing Hailey was aware of was pain; absolute pain. She dimly brought her hands up and held them in front of her face to protect that at the very least, but even then it didn't so much. Although she was slightly thankful for the armor she put on, for her injuries would had been a lot worse with out then, she was more then sure that she had a broken arm and a couple broken rips.

Spinner, who finally recovered from the damage done to her, was about to launch herself at the villian but he then suddenly went back to the dark woman. All but the villian who looked like a Rhydon disappeared. The Ariados could had cared less about the very strong villian, right now she was making some very worried clicks at her trainer's well being. Destiny also went by her trainer and whimpered worriedly. The Togekiss closed her eyes and, after a slight pause, a few stars fell across the sky. Destiny knew that it would take a little bit before her move took effect so she went over to Psyke and used the same move on him.

Suddenly, Hailey started to sparkle. She gasped as the healing took effect. Not all of her pains were taken away, and her broken bones went completely mended, but it was still a nice feeling. The female trainer grunted and almost pushed herself up but Spinner placed her two forelegs on her trainer and pushed her back down, shaking her head and macking some annoyed clicks. Hailey smiled slightly at her concerned Ariados, then looked over to see that the same sparkling started with Psyke. Her smile grew slightly, knowing that he would also start to feel better. However, that smile was soon wiped off of her face when she saw that Rhino was still around and causing havok.

"Des...Destiny," Hailey grunted, making the Togekiss immediately go to her trainer's side, "Go get...my Pokeball...belt."

"Togekiss!" Destiny said with a nod and flew off to get the belt. Immediately she flew over to the Pokeball belt and, after taking it into her mouth, brought it back to her trainer.

"Thanks," Hailey said with a small smile and took one of the Pokeballs and threw it up into the air. The ball opened up and, in a flash of red light, a sleeping Tentacruel appeared.

Slowly, the Tentacruel opened his eyes and streached a few of his tentacles. How ever, he stopped when he noticed the amount of disturction around him and the fighting going on. He then noticed a hurt looking Hailey on the ground and rumbled out a few things. He reached out a tentacle towards her, but Spinner hissed and clicked her pincers threatenly. The Tentacruel grunted and retracted his tentacle, but continued to stare at his trainer.

"Sting," Hailey said. "I know you're worried about me, but I need you to do something not only for me, but for everyone else as well." With that, she pointed at Rhino. "I need you to use Hydro Pump on that guy. If he dodges it or is still up and fighting after that, then I want you to do all you can to restrain him with everything you can. Understand?"

"Tentacruel," Sting said with a nod and turned to face Rhino. The Jellyfish Pokemon gathered as much water as it could from it's body before lauching a very large amount of water at Rhino.

-/-/-

Luca yelped in pain as he was slammed onto the ground mulple times. He then struggled greatly as he tired to get out of the choke hold Death Adder had him in. Just when the Lucario thought that it was all over, the pessure around his neck suddenly disappeared and he was dropped to the ground. Gasping, Luca took deep breathes to get the air he needed back in his lungs.

After getting enough air back into his lungs, Luca tired to stand back up. He was only able to stay in his full height for a little bit before his muscles spasmed and he was forced to one knee. The Lucario growled, realizing that the paralizing poison was taking effect. Shaking his head slightly, Luca closed his eyes and used the Aura to sense who or what was around him. He soon found Rhino and Vicki fighting but moved passed them. He tried to look for the Aura of the Alakazam, but he couldn't find it anywhere. Grunting, Luca then moved to Psyke.

Human who is called Psyke, can you hear me? Luca asked, hoping that the boy could hear him. What can you tell me of my Mother's condition? I sense that she has been harmed, and healed, but I want to know if anything else happened to her while I left.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    ((-uses Phoenix Down on thread- Live, dammit! D: ))

Peri's body was trembling, her lips pressed together as she simultaneously strived to absorb energy from her surroundings and anticipate Death Adder's next onslaught. However, the villain disappeared with his comrades after dropping the Lucario to the ground. Glancing about and adjusting the settings of her visor to ensure that they had truly escaped and not made themselves invisible, the young woman caught sight of the hulking mass that was Rhino- or as the one named Shinobi had addressed him, Aleksei. Hailey was commanding her Tentacruel to use a water attack on the man, after Vicki's endeavours to damage his suit. As liquid streamed towards Rhino, Peri had an idea.

Raising one arm, she aligned her mini-cannon with the Hydro Pump, a crosshair appearing on her visor in order to enhance her accuracy. She would have to be extremely cautious, so as not to inflict damage on the Jellyfish Pokemon.

"Three, two, one, fire," she muttered calmly to herself, a jolt of electricity bursting from her hand and crackling towards Rhino.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back