• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Theme DS

Years
    Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I don't know of a better place for it. I also tried a search for existing thread, but no luck there either.

Anyways, what do you think of it? Who has it?

I traded in my Cobalt DS yesterday for the Poke'theme one.

Personally, I love it. I was soooo exicted for this thing. I have been wishing and hoping for a pokemon DS for quite sometime.

In case you haven't seen it....

https://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=72125

Monty Kensicle

"Wowsers!"
    Years
    Oh my yes. these were sold a while back at the Pokemon centers in japan, I'm glad there's a chance for me to get one in the States. Hopefully when Platinum is released in the US; they might bundle it with the cute Pikachu yellow DS.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Well, I would have loved to have gotten one, but be honest this is the first news I've heard on the subject.

PokeWiFi

Owner of PokeWiFi
    Years
    I think it looks awesome but I hope it comes in more colors than just black.
    I would like to get my hands on one of these.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. That is so cool. Unfortunately I got a really nice Crimson Black DS for my Birthday back in February. It is rare (I think) and can only be bought in Japan at this time. Oh well. That would have been a nice Christmas present. Although I am probably getting a bike next Christmas or birthday.
    Yay!

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Well that's a good-lookin' DS 8D
    But I love my Pink chunktastic one ^______^ I've had it for 3 years now.

If they start selling that adorable Pikachu Lite, I may have to change my ways.

Back