• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon ThunderYellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
Years
  • Well, ducky, about your female problem. Make Misty the Girl hero, and then instead of having her as a GYM Leader, replace her with someone else, like a sister. Or better yet, if you're a boy, keep misty the leader, and if you're a girl, you're misty, and you decided to go on a quest with pokemon. So your sister takes over the Gym for you. IT'S FULLPROOF! xD And the misty battle sprite needs a bit of fading...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Well, ducky, about your female problem. Make Misty the Girl hero, and then instead of having her as a GYM Leader, replace her with someone else, like a sister. Or better yet, if you're a boy, keep misty the leader, and if you're a girl, you're misty, and you decided to go on a quest with pokemon. So your sister takes over the Gym for you. IT'S FULLPROOF! xD And the misty battle sprite needs a bit of fading...
    NO! Besides, i think I have an idea for it, its the female character in fr/lg, except, its the one from the manga, the character blue, you know she's pretty much the fr/lg character, except she doesnt have a hat and she wears black, i think it might work...

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2019
    beta release?

when do you think you will release the beta cause it looks really good so far.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Wow, you've done what it takes most hackers to do in 5 months really quick.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    I have an idea for the female character. Since you hacked Reds Sprite to look like Ash it may not seem very normal but I think you should hack the female sprite to look like Yellow from the comics.
    (She's better then Green anyways.)
    And thus far it looks amazing. I just hope you finish it, unlike other Yellow Remakes.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I have an idea for the female character. Since you hacked Reds Sprite to look like Ash it may not seem very normal but I think you should hack the female sprite to look like Yellow from the comics.
    (She's better then Green anyways.)
    And thus far it looks amazing. I just hope you finish it, unlike other Yellow Remakes.
    If you're talking about the one from the manga. I did consider using it, but I can't. If you notice the pallete, there is no yellow whatsoever, and thats her hair color, and outfit. So it wouldn't work out very well. But, I'm still doing some reasearch. Hopefully, I can find a character.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    If you're talking about the one from the manga. I did consider using it, but I can't. If you notice the pallete, there is no yellow whatsoever, and thats her hair color, and outfit. So it wouldn't work out very well. But, I'm still doing some reasearch. Hopefully, I can find a character.
    ;-;
    There go my biggest hopes for a pokemon Yellow hack. Ah well.
    Well the idea for using Green's sprite makes sense I guess. Thats the only other character that makes some sense.
    And good luck with the hack. Especially on getting Pikachu to follow you. :3

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Other than Oak's awful backsprite, I'm rooting for this game. All the screenies look great! If you need a beta tester let me know.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    ;-;
    There go my biggest hopes for a pokemon Yellow hack. Ah well.
    Well the idea for using Green's sprite makes sense I guess. Thats the only other character that makes some sense.
    And good luck with the hack. Especially on getting Pikachu to follow you. :3
    Don't lose hope yet. I'm still lookin for a character.

Other than Oak's awful backsprite, I'm rooting for this game. All the screenies look great! If you need a beta tester let me know.
    Lol! Well, oak's back sprite is just the gb one. But, it might be changed soon.

*Update*
    I made some new backsprites for the main character. Tell me what you think.

However I only finished the first two frames, does anyone mind helping me put in the rest, because I hate redoing the hair over and over. But, once they're in, they're not going to be finished yet. Zeikku is going to be fixing the palletes. Hopefully, they can end up looking like this, btw, was made by me.

Yeah...thats what it should be....yeah. So, hopefully they can be like that. If anyone can help me put them in TM format, that'd be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    *Update*

This is one of those new features I was talking about. This is a new trainer that you're gonna fight every once in a while.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    oh that sux i was bored yesterday and took screenshots of yellow of the intro, title screen, and a backsprite of oak in battle and recolored them and my oak sprite you could've really used, bc the one you have now isn't too great. (i ended up deleting it btw)it's ok, i'll make a new one and post it. u dont need to credit me, idrc it's just a picture.

UPDATE: here it is, my other 1 was a lot better though =/. anything is better than the one now, though, right?

s1uqz4.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    oh that sux i was bored yesterday and took screenshots of yellow of the intro, title screen, and a backsprite of oak in battle and recolored them and my oak sprite you could've really used, bc the one you have now isn't too great. (i ended up deleting it btw)it's ok, i'll make a new one and post it. u dont need to credit me, idrc it's just a picture.

UPDATE: here it is, my other 1 was a lot better though =/. anything is better than the one now, though, right?

s1uqz4.png
    Actually, I was planning on using Chrispy's oak back sprite. you'res does look good, but he also looks like a baseball player.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    yeah the back sprite of oak looks like a baseball player well it still looks good and duckdavis when is there more updates i cant wait

Actually. I kinda need to take a break from this. I'm in my high school marching band and I need to learn my music. And practice with them at band camp. So I'm gonna send a pm to a mod and ask them to reopen when I'm ready to go back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back