• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2016
    Adventure Continues

Factsheet

Base Rom:
    Red Fire
    Title:
    Pokemon Times
    Creator:
    Kurama or Nebb
    Region:
    Anduria
    Pokemon Times

Extra:

This is the legend that tells the origin of the Pokémon world from a purely verifiable through anime, manga and video games, taking as origin the birth of Arceus.

Birth of Arceus

Legend has it that an egg dwelt on anything when the universe did not exist. At hatch this, Arceus was born from him, considered the creator or Pokémon Pokémon Alpha, and that created all that exists and was the first Pokémon.

Mew, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Jirachi, Cresselia and Darkrai

The first thing I did was create Velascos Mew to the universe, so that this and Arceus are the Pokémon you saw the whole process of formation of the cosmos. He had to create after Dialga, which in turn gave birth to the time making progress from his birth, says the time is advancing each of its beats, not only that, he is able to control its flow and can travel into the past and future to enjoy. After Palkia created space which gave rise to them stability and dimensions with their breaths. It is not known if or other Pokémon Arceus created the world is the planet Earth, but later I think Giratina, he was very violent and he was banished to the world distortion (a parallel dimension that balances our reality) to avoid further damage . Jirachi then created that put the stars in the firmament, and he later refused to grant his affable people and Pokémon wishes if ancient comet was seen by them for a week, then have to go back to sleep in a layer wrapping very crystal resistant to regain his powers. Then I think the darkness and the light represented by Darkrai and Cresselia respectively which are responsible for this balance, also were given the gift to ensure the dreams of people believe them Darkrai nightmares when the moon is new, although not with the intention to harm anyone, while Cresselia create sweet dreams, she likes to appear during the nights when the moon is growing, both do not get along at all and are doomed to fight each other every time they look.
    Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza
    With the earth uninhabitable created yet created a Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza to create the oceans (rivers, lakes and other water sources), land (continents, islands and other land masses) and sky (wind, clouds and climate change), respectively. Since the Earth is limited, it was soon filled with oceans and land, as there was more space, Groudon and Kyogre fought to conquer the planet. As these two Pokémon were very strong, and could even destroy the planet, Rayquaza, the most powerful of the three and owner of Heaven, decided to settle the dispute himself, letting out a shrill cry that calmed the combatants, who were to rest in a long sleep inside a mountain and another to the ocean.
    Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Regigigas, Heatran, Manaphy, Shaymin, Celebi, Latios, Latias, Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie.
    Groudon Regigigas created the continents and the accommodation with his tremendous strength, oceans Kyogre, and Rayquaza heaven.
    Regis algunos2 created Regigigas and Rock, Steel and Ice respectively to help him take care of the Earth. By doing so, decided to sleep Regigigas frozen, so that only awaken when the three Regis, Regirock, Registeel and Regice are in front of him and "invoke" in the case that the Earth is in danger. The Regis children during the rest of their leader as faithful guardians care for different corners of the earth (usually sites that have to do with its elements or of much importance as the Tree of the beginning).
    Some volcanoes arose and they lost control because both Groudon and Regigigas were asleep and the registers were not created to control them, they created a Pokémon capable of handling the magma of the earth Heatran who was in charge of controlling these volcanoes when they are out of control.
    Subsequently, I think a Manaphy Arceus to care for the oceans, since only created Kyogre and their Pokémon inhabitants although at the time were very few as there was only Omanyte, Omastar, Kabuto, Kabutops, Lileep, CRADILY, Relicanth, some Magikarp and Gyarados giants, as was a strenuous task I think many phion to help him in this work.
    Onshore created several Shaymin for nature exist, Celebi also created with the gift of time travel to create the seasons, taking care and keeping and Shaymin nature created. Shaymin and Celebi are a team, as a created nature respectively and purified, and the other is kept alive and protected. What allowed many old Pokémon leave the oceans and colonize land giving way to new types of developments such as Aerodactyl, Anorith, Armaldo, Crane, Rampardos, Shieldon and Bastiodon. This lasted a million years and evolved Pokémon with the humans who lived with them.
    Arceus gave them as gifts to humans Latios and Latias to look for people of good heart and to protect them from natural disasters, also creating the Absol to warn of future disasters but this last one was misunderstood and blamed for creating them in view of evil between humans, which he himself could control directly. He also created the legendary trio of the lake formed by Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf that would be asked later to provide living beings with feelings and emotion, wisdom and will, basic features that represent each of them respectively.
    Lugia, Ho-Oh, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres
    Later, created Arceus Lugia and Ho-Oh, which are the representation of the life of the Sun and Moon on Earth, Ho-Oh lived in the Burnt City Tower Iris until one day a great storm lightning burned the tower where they lived Ho-Oh and Pokemon killed three saw this Ho-Oh decided to revive them and give them a new identity and thus they created the three legendary dogs: Raikou representing the lightning that destroyed the tower, Entei the creator and bearer of fire to humans, it represents the fire that burned the tower and Suicune water purifier and Pokémon, which represents the rain that smothered the flames of the tower. Lugia instead decided to move in the Whirl Islands where protecting the ocean. After Pokemon Arceus created the air controllers, the three legendary birds: the bird Articuno driver cold, the bird Zapdos driver Moltres storms and heat control the bird and gave each an island in the archipelago for Naranja that inhabit, but soon the birds who know their great power to be envied each other and started fighting for control of the three islands creating a sudden change in climate in the world, decided to appease angry Lugia birds and left humans with a musical instrument with which they could invoke to stop the struggle of the three birds, if needed in the futuro3.
    Arceus final resting
    The legend continues and noted that once created the Pokémon universe, Arceus moved to its own dimension which lies to recover the power lost by the creation, although it can be invoked at a place called Hall of Origin, on top of ruins of Monte Corona, and only come out when the universe is seriously compromised. A danger natural4 Mew evolved in many species to inhabit the Earth Pokémon in order to care or other legends, they were not able to solve. In the movie "Arceus and the jewel of life," he awakens from his sleep to save the earth from a meteorite that is approaching with great speed toward Earth, to do this is weakened because they lose many of their tables and give it help you find, then return back to their dimension to rest.

Pokémon Legend:

White Arcanine:

After completing the creation of the Pokemon world and somehow the world, are these mysterious beings called human beings somehow manage to tame the Pokemon and replenish the earth, this was not in the plans for Arceus, and then humans began to fight for power, this resulted in endless wars where thousands upon thousands of humans and pokemon died, but none of these was like it was between the power of the Kanto region, Jhoto, Hoen and Anduria. This was the most cruel and merciless war that was in the Pokemon world history, a little boy of 13 who lived in Kanto, along with his mother, had to go to war and that every man, whether child or old man should go to war and as the little boy lived alone with his mother, took his pokebolas goodbye to his mother and went to war. The boy had a small growlithe as a gift from his father who disappeared when he was a child. The war was over and that catastrophic intervene Legendary Pokemon but not to avoid war but to fight each other and thus control the Pokemon world, and turned power struggle of legendary pokemon stronger,

and then woke Arceus, seeing all this chaos in the Pokemon world do not know he knew he could not destroy the pokemon that I think ... then in the midst of war the little guy takes a fire stone to his pocket and evolves growlithe a Arcanine is mounted on the and at that moment they decide to stop all this with an event in the heavens ... the Legendary Pokemon are preparing to launch its best attack each other and destroy each other, then mounted the boy decided to run Arcanine and jump the cliff and stop this but to jump from the cliff's attacks all Legendary Pokemon collide with them, killing the boy and Arcanine ... there was a dry and empty silence ... so noble Arceus saw the same action infuriated and stopped the war and returned the balance to the world but after that was kind enough to donate part of their DNA to Chico and thereby returning Arcanine life but now I assign an important mission, work on world peace, prevent wars. The Arcanine around in a white, gained the power to change shape to an aggressive form, the boy was given the "Azure Flute" with which he could call Arceus.
    When the boy died Arcanine was endowed with immortality, thus becoming a legendary Pokemon, too, was to rest Arcanine MT. Silver awaiting the moment when the world needs it again, also in search of a new trainer ...

Synopsis:

In the previous game "Pokemon Gold "........

Silver Mt in the waiting ...
    Pokemon Times

..training until...
    Pokemon Times

.. A boy was fought and won ...
    that same year ... There will be a rematch ...
    Red after the fierce battle at Mt Silver with Gold decides to seek revenge, but before returning to his hometown "Pallet Town" where he began a new adventure and he receives a letter that says is invited to "Anduria" a new region on the map where only the best coaches in the world are called to confront the world's most aggressive gyms Pokemon, in that Red decided to go for becoming a "Master Pokemon" and to the rematch with Gold.

Screens:

Pokemon Times

Route 1:

Pokemon Times

?:
    Pokemon Times

Pallet Town:
    Pokemon Times

Pokemon Times
    Pokemon Times

Pokemon Times

Lab. Oak:
    Pokemon Times
    Pokemon Times

S.S. Anne:
    Pokemon Times

Several:
    Pokemon Times

Video_Script:
    [rhtube]D65NDWU26YS4[/rhtube]

Credits:

Alucus, Kyledove-SpeedDialga, Chimcharfirework, Xiros, Wikidex, Pokesho, Wesley

Fanbar:

-Vacio-

Awards:

Pokemon Times

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    Why are all the Spanish hacks so good?
    This looks amazing, good tiles, scripts, and maps! :3
    Hope you get a beta out soon!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Everything in your Hack looks good.
    The graphics, the OWs, the maps, scripts... all of them are awesome.

Good luck. Oh, and the by the way, if you need a translator, just gimme a call.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    O.o
    Looks Epic. :D
    Love the mapping and stuff,but is it comin in English?
    In some of the screens i think it was spanish?
    Well , Good Luck =D

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Again, another graphically perfect spanish hack! Seriously what do they feed you there to make such beautiful hacks?! ;)
    love the white Arcanine idea! Good luck!

n0rul3s

Exploring Unova....
    Years
  • Cool story i like the titlescreen too and the idea of an white arcanine is very good

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I skimmed most of the introduction in the spoiler, since it was talking about the birth of all the legendary pokemon one by one. Did you write that up yourself? I really like how you did the 'Synopsis' part. It's a pretty decent story from what I've acknowledged.
    And, yay for telephones. XD; The graphics are great and the battle background is one of the best I've seen till date. Great work.
    And the rom hacking tube tag doesn't work on PC, so you should fix that. |D

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • ...well, this is certainly interesting.

First thing I notice in this thread is the brand new world map and how good it looks. You should probably fix the positioning and the player's head as it puts a dampener on an otherwise great feature of the hack.

So, basically, you're just rebooting Red's adventure in a whole new region with the goal of beating Gold the point of this hack?

Your title screen is pretty well done; the lack of 'Version' text to accompany the 'Times' text saddens me greatly, though. As with the world map, it puts a dampener on an otherwise great feature. Others may not agree with me that the 'Version' text actually matters; but, for me, it does.

The graphics certainly look nice and go well with each other, but I can't help but feel you're neglecting the scripting and mapping front of the hack. Graphics are all well and good but mapping and scripting should be the focal point of a hack, not the lesser points. I've noticed a few things that have struck me as odd with your tiles:

• Flower tile has no shadowing.
    • Buildings have no shadowing.
    • Some of the tiles are way too desaturated for a Pokémon environment (i.e. the interior tiles.)
    • The shadow on the ledges is way too bright and sticks out like a sore thumb.
    • The phone tile (which I presume that's what it is) really sticks out like a sore thumb and I feel like it doesn't belong in the environment.
    I look at the text in your screenshots and all I can think is 'aaaaahhhhhh the player talks.' Yeah, I'm definitely not a huge fan of player's talking in game; mainly because the player is the player and they may not actually be thinking that, so you're just talking on behalf of someone.

The maps definitely need work, they look too empty and I feel like they're awkward to look at. That lab of Oak's is waaaaay too empty, man. The maps definitely do need work, I'm looking at the map way the Team Rocket/Arcanine events take place and it seems really amateurish and needs to be better if your hack is going to progress past the stage of just having flashy graphics.

I can't really see much of the scripts so I won't comment on that. Good luck with taking this hack past the stage of attracting people with graphics and trying to attract people with wonderful mapping and scripting.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    From the screenies, I can say this hack must be really awesome. The introduction was quite long so I skipped it. xD
    The title screen is great and the tiles are spectacular. This might just become a great hack!!
    And btw, which language is that? :\

Sewzie

Too sexy for my shirt.
    Years
  • ^
    I'm guessing Spanish? =/

Anyway, definitely looks great. Interesting preview images make me excited for the English release (if ever). :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back