• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pokemon Titanium (Demo Available)

ReVaN777

Creator of Pokemon Titanium
Years

Pokémon Titanium website

I will only be releasing two regions in this game..(Kanto and Orange Islands) there will be a sequel. Witch will consist of the next two region. ( Johto and Hoenn) thank you.

About Our Game

Pokemon Titaium is a RMXP game created using Pokemon Essentials then modded by Gen 6 that includes the following regions: Kanto, Orange Islands, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh (custom region may come in third sequel). Pokemon Titaium is made with LG/FR tilesets and will be able to obtain all Pokemon when completed.

Plot

Your story starts 3 years after the events of Ash and Gary. Your a boy/girl who moves to the lovely town of Pallet. Little did you know your mom and prof. Oak are real close friends and has set up a meeting to give you your Pokemon licence. You meet prof Oak's Great grandson Hiku witch has taking an interest of rivalry with you. As you continue through the your journey you will find tough challenges and great allies, but your journey wont end in Kanto, as other regions will become available as you progress through the game.

Current Progress
The game is coming along well, but still has a long way to go. I would say about 85% of mapping for first three Regions is completed, and the game is currently Scripted up to 7 Gym's long.

Features:
- A completely new story
- Two different beginnings( an on time beginning and a late beginning)
- All Pokemon obtainable!;
- A lot of events after the Pokemon League (big postgame);
- Changed evolution methods for Pokemon that need to be traded;
- A lot of areas to investigate (Caves, mountains, islands, etc.);
- 32 badges.
- 4 different pokemon leagues
- Poke gear is an Item
- Offline Wonder Trade;
- Mega Evolution;
- Unreal Time System;
- Will contain all regions;
- Will contain all 6 generations of Pokemon;
- Side by side battle system
- Mewtwo event

Features To Come:
- Pokemon Following (Cant seem to implement it in)
- Starters from all 6 regions
- Night and day on all Towns, Cites, and routes
- Difficulty Modes

Our Team
Lead Developer: Shane M. Keith (ReVaN777)
Scripter: Shane M. Keith (ReVaN777)
Recruiting Scripter and Mappers.

Screenshots
Spoiler:

Demo
Spoiler:

ChangeLog
Spoiler:

Credits
Spoiler:

I'm open to questions and suggestions, so if there's anything you want to know, feel free to ask.I'll try my best to update this thread as often as I can, The demo is out and may have bugs and feedback on them would be greatly appreciated. If you wanna lend a hand please feel free to PM me.

Note: Please don't steal work, you may use but credit must be given Appropriately.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 16, 2021
Good looking work for the start, though you might want to work on the tiles a bit! The gym in the second picture looks really messy with most of the tiles not blending correctly.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
I am unable to download the file from Mega...

EDIT: Never mind, worked on Chrome but not Firefox..

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
I find it hard to hear what Professor Oak is saying over the music in the intro.
If you choose girl instead of boy, when Professor Oak is talking about his grandson's son, Hiku's sprite won't show up. The sprite for the boy will appear instead of the girl. And if you save right after the game starts and then try to reload the game, you get this error.

'Script PScreen_Load line 821: ArgumentError occured. wrong number of arguments (2 for 0)'.
http://picpaste.com/error1-0de2ziG2.png

I tried making another second save file with a male player. As soon as I saved the game, closed it and restarted it, I got the same error.

If you choose the randomizer, it will not actually show the Sprite of the starter Pokemon you choose, it still shows Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Charmander. That makes it difficult to pick the Pokemon you want.

So I picked up the Master Balls in Pallet Town but when I attempt to use them I get this error. The same thing happens when I try to use a Poke Ball I received from Professor Oak.

Exception: SystemStackError
Nuzlocke:94:in `nuzlocke_ThrowPokeBall'
Nuzlocke:105:in `nuzlocke_ThrowPokeBall'

Is there a reason that every time you step onto Route 1, the time changes to night?

Just nitpicking a few spelling errors...
Mom should probably say 'Ooh those were the good days', not 'where the good days'.
Professor Oak should say 'You're just like your father', not your.
The Clerk at the Viridian City Pokemon Mart should also say 'You're from Pallet Town' instead of your.

ReVaN777

Years
I find it hard to hear what Professor Oak is saying over the music in the intro.
If you choose girl instead of boy, when Professor Oak is talking about his grandson's son, Hiku's sprite won't show up. The sprite for the boy will appear instead of the girl. And if you save right after the game starts and then try to reload the game, you get this error.

'Script PScreen_Load line 821: ArgumentError occured. wrong number of arguments (2 for 0)'.
http://picpaste.com/error1-0de2ziG2.png

I tried making another second save file with a male player. As soon as I saved the game, closed it and restarted it, I got the same error.

If you choose the randomizer, it will not actually show the Sprite of the starter Pokemon you choose, it still shows Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Charmander. That makes it difficult to pick the Pokemon you want.

So I picked up the Master Balls in Pallet Town but when I attempt to use them I get this error. The same thing happens when I try to use a Poke Ball I received from Professor Oak.

Is there a reason that every time you step onto Route 1, the time changes to night?

Just nitpicking a few spelling errors...
Mom should probably say 'Ooh those were the good days', not 'where the good days'.
Professor Oak should say 'You're just like your father', not your.
The Clerk at the Viridian City Pokemon Mart should also say 'You're from Pallet Town' instead of your.

Wow, Thanks for the feedback. The beginning i figured the music was to loud, thank you. i haven't fully scripted the beginning for a girl yet, as for the error during my testing i never got it but i will look into it. as for the randomizor i haven't messed with it so much yet and is still buggy, and the error with the Pokeballs is new also haven't encounter while i have been testing and im currently in Cerulean City heading up to bills lighthouse. and thank you on some of the suggestions on the text. I haven't mess with to much of the metadata yet so it still off in some areas

ReVaN777

Years
I have fixed some errors;
save games load error - Fixed
Opening music during video has been lowed so your able to hear oak talking,
Fixed Intro for girl.
the randomizer: -Instead of asking if you want randomizer and balancer on title screen Oak will ask you after you have received your pokedex.
pokeball throw error: Fixed

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
The Nurse Joy keeps on healing your Pokemon in the poke ball even after the event with Team Rocket is over.

When you switch Pokemon in any battle (wild or Trainer), the sprite for the second Pokemon dose not show up. Even if you switch Pokemon back, no Pokemon sprites show up.

Thank you so much for fixing the Poke Ball error!

I am still getting this error... 'Script PScreen_Load line 821: ArgumentError occured. wrong number of arguments (2 for 0)'.

No wild Pokemon on Route 22? As it's one of the first routes in the game, it's a little odd...

You can walk right through the desk in the Pokemon Trainer's school.

I can't leave Viridian City. The Old Man stops me even though I've already delivered Professor Oak's parcel and fought off TR in the Pokemon Center. I went all the way to the Pokemon League Gate but didn't encounter my rival there so I assume that's not in the game.

I started getting the Poke Ball error again when using Poke Balls instead of Master Balls to catch Pokemon... it happened several times when facing Aggron, Sawsbuck...

Spoiler:

Last edited:

ReVaN777

Years
The Nurse Joy keeps on healing your Pokemon in the poke ball even after the event with Team Rocket is over.

When you switch Pokemon in any battle (wild or Trainer), the sprite for the second Pokemon dose not show up. Even if you switch Pokemon back, no Pokemon sprites show up.

Thank you so much for fixing the Poke Ball error!

I am still getting this error... 'Script PScreen_Load line 821: ArgumentError occured. wrong number of arguments (2 for 0)'.

No wild Pokemon on Route 22? As it's one of the first routes in the game, it's a little odd...

You can walk right through the desk in the Pokemon Trainer's school.

I can't leave Viridian City. The Old Man stops me even though I've already delivered Professor Oak's parcel and fought off TR in the Pokemon Center. I went all the way to the Pokemon League Gate but didn't encounter my rival there so I assume that's not in the game.

I started getting the Poke Ball error again when using Poke Balls instead of Master Balls to catch Pokemon... it happened several times when facing Aggron, Sawsbuck...

Spoiler:

I've tried everything to fix the nurse joy error on in that pokemon center after that event you leave and come back it works fine.

As for the sprites not showing up that's a new problem I'm currently dealing with.

Route 22 I haven't set encounter on yet on the to do list lol

Your using the randomizer right? I'm still having alot of error with it I might have to delete it and re implement it. It effects all pokemon and trainer alike and the reason the trianer has set skills is because thats how its writen in my pbs files. The display effects are from the Gen 6 mod and that seem to be alot of problem with the type of error with alot of people on the community .

And I know how to fix the pokeball error and. I actually just uploaded a new version of game 1.4 is has some fixes since 1.3 witch is the DL I told you about in PM will have to load error fix. Sorry when i reupload the DL link i set it to wring one.

As for rival not being on the way to PL I haven't Scripted it yet.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
All right, I'll download the new version and check it out. And yes, I am playing the randomizer mode, but if the save files start working I'll probably start a normal save file too.

Save files work, but unfortunately, getting the Stack Error again

Last edited:

ReVaN777

Years
All right, I'll download the new version and check it out. And yes, I am playing the randomizer mode, but if the save files start working I'll probably start a normal save file too.

Save files work, but unfortunately, getting the Stack Error again

On a masterbated or regular pokeball.

I just tested both balls on my own game but i didnt get an error, i'ma start a new game and test from there

Last edited:

ReVaN777

Years
Both Master Ball and regular Poke Ball

I had to take Nuzlocke out of my game, I'll Abe working on implement it again once I fix the bugs. New version out fixed the pokeball error the sprite error but the players sprite is still to low and I will adjust it later today. (Passed out last night lol)

Years
Just keep the good work bro you probably gonna win best hack of year(P.S: if my hack releases until that time then everything is mine) just kidding ha ha...!

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Thanks so much for fixing the sprite error and poke ball error.

Would it be possible to increase the # of boxes if you're going to have all 721 Pokemon? Thank you

Bug Report: I can't interact with the shopkeeper in the Pewter City Poke Mart.

Bug Catcher Charlie's Pokemon team seems a little skewed... level 2, level 3 and level 8 Pokemon?

Spoiler:

Last edited:

ReVaN777

Years
Thanks so much for fixing the sprite error and poke ball error.

Would it be possible to increase the # of boxes if you're going to have all 721 Pokemon? Thank you

Bug Report: I can't interact with the shopkeeper in the Pewter City Poke Mart.

Bug Catcher Charlie's Pokemon team seems a little skewed... level 2, level 3 and level 8 Pokemon?

Spoiler:

awesome i'm so glad the pokeball and sprite errors are fixed. yay =]

and yes i plan on making storage bigger due to total amount of pokemon, I have an idea about the storages since in this release you go to Orange islands, i'm thinking about have different storages for each region (e.g Kanto has bills storage, Orange Islands with be working off prof. Ivy's storage but this is only in idea mode at the moment)

I'll have to look at it i might of put event to far behind counter instead of n the counter. Fixed event was behind the market counter fixed by moving event onto counter... I'll update the DL with new Data files soon.

i'll look at Bug Catcher Charlie's trainer PBS.... okay i looked at the trainer and heres his trainer PBS

BUGCATCHER
Charlie
METAPOD,7,,HARDEN
CATERPIE,7,,TACKLE,STRINGSHOT
METAPOD,7,,HARDEN

witch makes it werid because all his pokemon are lvl 7 where the 2 and 3 then 8 came from i dont know. has me curious.

and for the moves that give error i'll looking to to that as well.

Thank you so much phantomness your a huge help..

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Last edited:

ReVaN777

Years
It's not just Charlie...
Here are the three Pokemon I fought for Bug Catcher Doug (I am NOT playing with level balance)

http://picpaste.com/doug1-jwusfK1v.png
http://picpaste.com/doug2-lgV6xWKT.png
http://picpaste.com/doug3-QkF10IfO.png

If I go back to Viridian City the old man stops me again... and traps me in Viridian City.

Camper Liam in the Pewter City Gym had a Level 12 Abra and a Level 5 Giratina.
I reset the game and then he had a Level 10 Piplup and Level 6 Litwick.

Ohhh i Know what is is now i forgot to change a switch, theres a switch that set for random trainers, i'll fix that right now. i knew i forgot something when i refreshed my game folder.

Back