• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pokemon Titanium (Demo Available)

vzk

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
It'll be like Pokemon Chronicles ?
If yes then please make the game smooth because with such features i think the full game will be like 10 ips :)

Anyway, good luck dude, i'm downloading the game atm (900Mb T_T)

ReVaN777

Creator of Pokemon Titanium
Years
Yeah, I haven't quite learned how to compress the game with the rpg maker xp yet. Everytime I do it only compresses the audio folders only. Thanks for the support.

vzk

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
Yeah, I haven't quite learned how to compress the game with the rpg maker xp yet. Everytime I do it only compresses the audio folders only. Thanks for the support.

I did it right now, i could tell you how, via PM, it's quite simple ;)
975Mb -> ~400Mb

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Weird. It asked me to enter one. I'll try to download it again. The game looks great though and I can't wait to try it. :)

EDIT: It asked me for one again. Maybe it's just me? Idk it could be because I have Adblock enabled.

ReVaN777

Creator of Pokemon Titanium
Years
HERE IS THE KEY

!TxblhHr-4WyoXZTPXcGbNadJYkgV1x4RQw01vbQpxhk

i put key in actual post aswell for future people.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Wow now mega doesn't want to load for me. That one may legit just be me since my internet seems to hate me today.

Back