• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON TOURNAMENT, APPROVED! (HUGE TOURNEY)

dude22072

Pokemon master man
Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2013
    OK, i know it says you can't use AR pokemon but can you use AR pokemon if it was a code for a pokemon that was a wi-fi event originaly?bb

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    sign me up for classic. tho i may be unavailable for first couple days from june 5th-7thish, thats my graduation trip

Doublet

Zelda PWNs!
    Years
  • OK, once again I could not check this thread... I got a new computer and had to set up a secure Internet connection. But, now I am back.

I'll try to add the new contestants soon enough. Also, you only have a few more days left to sign up, so if you want to get in on the action do so soon!

Thanks again, Doublet.

Years
  • I'll sign up for the classic bracket with my Platinum team. I do have one question though, it is implied by the wording in the description of the third category that this bracket will include auto leveling. If it doesn't I will still enter.

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
  • THE SUPER SKIRMISH - sign me up
    but in the rules it says max of 3 lvl 100s, but all pokemon are elevated to lvl 100 during the battle.

si im a little lost

Years
  • Categories #3: THE SUPER SKIRMISH: This is another category for pokemon of any level. The only difference here is that your Pokemon will not automatically be elevated to level 100.

Mm says here they're not brought up to 100 o-o.

Back