• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon toys; Anyone collect?

speedfreakish

shockifying
Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2005
    I haven't seen a 'toy' thread yet... I'm pretty sure there are people out there who have a toy collection besides their card decks and whatnot! anybody have a huge pile of Pokemon toys at home?
    hehe, oh and by the way, my sig is a pic of *some* of my Pokemon toys ^_^

lickitung

Back and better than ever!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    I like to collect the plushies and my friend likes to collect the figures.

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 26, 2008
    Heck, I collect any pokemon stuff. I have tons of those figures, all the gb games except for Green, Crystal, and Puzzle, I'm gonna get a Gales of Darkness gcn in about a week, I have all the sticker books and handbooks, I could go on and on. XD

speedfreakish

shockifying
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2005
    same here Nintendo freak, except that I'm not as 'maniacal' as I was when I was younger, but still...
    I used to go crazy when they had the Pokemon toys at Burger King, anyone remember that?

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 20, 2013
    Yeah! And Burger King had to recall the Pokeballs because some kid suffocated themself with one. And you could buy those hard Pokeballs with the gold cards in 'em.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I love collecting the little figurines :3 I have a little shelf full of them in my room. Looking across the room at it I can see about three pikachus, a pichu, surfing pikachu, raichu, mareep, treecko, slowpoke, hypno, mew, houndoom, and many many more. I remember going to the Pokemon Center store in NYC to buy some of them. They have like an entire wall of them there :O I really wanted Sneasel, but it turned out that one was discontinued >:| ripoff.

Yeah, I'm done rambling.

Years
  • I have a few, and I have 2 of the Golden Cards: Pikachu and Mewtwo. Some toys I can recall (A lot are probably in the garage) are Nidoran Male, Bulbasaur, Pikachu, Lairon, Bagon, Rayquaza, and Squirtle. I have a few old Plushies, A Squirtle, Charmeleon and Pikachu. And I have an old Pikachu electronic thing, where you squeeze the hand and it says "Pi-Kachu!" Or something like that.

speedfreakish

shockifying
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2005
    oooh I love those talking plush pikachus ^___^ I used to have one of those gold cards too, too bad I lost it somewhere...

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Here in Hong Kong, they don't have Burger King, so they have Pokemon stuff at McDonalds, like in japan.

Personally I don't have a great deal of collectible Pokemon stuff, but I do have some of my old Pokemon toys.

Anyway, I'm a fan of the Pokemon Battle Figure series by Kaiyodo.
    Since Kaiyodo usually makes realistic figures/anime figures, the quality is very high.
    By high, I mean look at the flame effect on Torchick.

Last edited:

speedfreakish

shockifying
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2005
    wow, neat Torchic toy. I have some official toys made in Japan, and, what do you call them, pocket lands with miniature figures that come with it... Those are really cute.

DR.MUNCHLAX

Just passing by.
    Years
  • I collect anything of Pokemon from the Games, Cards, Plushies, ect... to the wrapers or boxes they come in.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • No, I used to collect the toys, but then i went of pokemon and my parents got rid of them i think, or i've got them and i don't know where they are, So i don't anymore.

-Matt

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    Yes, I collect many many many Pokemon toys. I collect so many Pokemon toys that I first had to move them from my room to my closet. My closet quickly became full, and started writing me long letters of complaints, which it would conveniently leave on my doorstep. Don't ask me how my closet can put stuff on my doorstep, you should be more concerned about how it can write complaints.

Anyway, once my closet got filled, I, being the lazy slacker that I am, decided to ignore my closet. My closet then became angry and started leaving more than just complaints at more doorstep. It left a box of fire crackers, some toilet paper, toast, soup, a bomb, a fire hydrant, some Mexicans that refused to speak English, some Russians that refused to speak Spanish, some Italians that refused to speak Russian, and some Chinese people that refused to speak Italian. As you might know, when you put so many people that are from so many different countries together, wars start.

Yes, my closet thought it would be quite the idea to leave a war on my doorstep. Little did he know, it was not MY doorstep he was leaving that stuff on. It was the door to my bathroom.

Yes, the door to my bathroom. What a horror. Why did it have to be the door to my bathroom? Of course, as you probably already suspected, my toilet, sink, and shower now got angered. I didn't know what to do. I had my closet, my toilet, my sink, and my shower out to get me now. Why? Because I was too lazy to get up and find a proper place for my Pokemon paraphernalia.

Anyway, onwards with my story. Now, with half of my house angry at me, I had to think of a plan. Because at that very moment, the war between me and my house began. After my bathroom became angry with me, they started doing very odd and mean things that really just weren't nice. My shower started to spray water at friendly passerby, my sink, instead of cleaning dirty hands, would simply make them worse, and my toilet, well, I'm sure you can expect what my toilet did.

Now, in all this commotion my stairs started to get aroused. Why? I do not know. It could have been the pancakes it ate that morning. It could have been the mean old mail man. It could have been all the people that were walking all over them. It could have been those darn cereal boxes. Whatever it was, the stairs became so angry that they transformed into the Statue of Liberty. But instead of the Statue of Liberty holding the book of liberty, she was holding sausages and a large paper bag. Yes, this is the stuff nightmares are made out of.

I can tell you what happened next, but I'm not going to. It was a tragic incident that ended in much sorrow for me, and of course, my mailbox.

All I can say, is please, listen to my advice. Find the proper place for your Pokemon paraphernalia. And when your closet starts writing you letters, listen to them. That is all.

Sincerely,
    NOTspam

Last edited:

ponyta rules

ponyta rules
    Years
  • I am a big fan of plush toys i have a bedroom full of them so obviously i collect Pokemon plush toys i have about 20 or so all of the cute Pokemon such as Pikachu,Marill,Evee and so on.I wish they would make Ponyta and Rapidash plush toys though that would be great [sigh].

Years
    • MD
    • Seen Mar 17, 2007
    I never go to into the merchandising though I did on a whim buy a few things, one was a plush Jigglypuff and I still have it and another was a Psyduck that was battery powered and made sounds like a Psyduck would as it shakes it head right to left and I still have that. Lastly I got a plush Gengar but alas he went bye bye's somehow.

The two I have still have if you can believe it are right on my computer desk and I think I have had them like over 4 or 5 years, I think they both make a nice couple lol so there never apart.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    Yay~I also did collect pokemon figures,around 100++ figures >.< ,mainly are kanto region pokemon....n i also did collect pokemon stickers around 70++ pages of it XD

Back