• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon toys

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2006
    If you could create any product or toy for the pokemon line what would it be? Anything you can think of!!

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    I'd create a series of pokemon plushies/dolls that actually have different textures based on how they would feel in real life. ie. a Charmander doll with scaly skin like a lizard, a Taillow with feathers, etc. I think that would be cool. It's kinda weird when your Flygon doll is furry and not scaly. o.o

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    A voice activated Pikachu with movement, of course, sweetie. =p
    And a Whitney plushie! X3

Last edited:

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
    Years
    I would design an upscale line of Pokemon attire that would be suitable for all ages. There isn't much out there for those of us fanatics who haven't already achieved puberty.

Psycho

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2006
    toys for the card game?

would you want to create a toy that works into the card game?

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Oooo a Pokemon styled Laptop ! Anyway, I'd create a remote controlled pokemon :P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    Heh, I'd make lifesize replicas of Pokémon. Then again, I've always wanted to do one for Kraid, too. O_o

Wait a minute, isn't Groudon just a Pokémon version of Kraid, like how Rukario is Anubis?

Megadude_Tx2

Tx1, Tx2, is there a Tx3?
    Years
    Maybe a Pokemon Clock, Pokemon Fuzzy Dice, Pokemon Cards (not trading cards), Pokemon Mousepads, Coffee cups, headphones, controllers, the whole dang works. *Well, except maybe Pokemon dressers, but nobody cares about dressers anyway.*

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    If I were a professor, I would make a real Pokemon.
    but since I'm not, a life size Wailord doll (spoken of BIG)

Guest123_x1

If you could create any product or toy for the pokemon line what would it be?
    I'd love to see Molly Hale plushies, epsecially if they make them for each age she appeared in the movie!

Last edited:

princesspikabellechu

Pikachu Princess
    Years
    Thats so hard for me, since I have everything known to man of Pikachu..I already have the car, I know there is a train and a plane but they still havent made a cruise ship, that would be cool, a pokemon cruise....Ya I'd go for that..

Back