• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon - TR Edition (16+) [V0.4] - Updated!

What do you enjoy most about this demo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • First part of my play through is finally done! Here is the link :D Great job :D Really makes me question my morals lmfao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaxMcHuc3AI

Cant wait to see where you take this. I'd love to see what its like to go from a lowly grunt to a respected high member of team rocket :D

I had SUCH a good time watching your video. Lots of laughs, if you haven't seen Maven before, you should! Go check it out, and drop a subscription if you like fan games! And let's face it, if you're here you do, it's free and shows support to an awesome person!

Thanks for playing ♥️

MavenTrainer

PokeTuber
    Years
  • Thanks so much for the kind words :'D Your game is really fun and has great humor so I have no issues with enjoying it :D Cant wait to see how it all turns out :D

Years
  • Pokemon - TR Edition (16+) [V0.4] - Updated!

Sick new sprite made for the game <3

Years
  • there used to be a glitch with the teleporter but with the new version out i can finally continue :D

That's what I like to hear!! Not that there's a glitch, but that you can play again! Just a reminder, anyone can post here any glitches or hit up my discord, and I try and fix bugs within 24 hrs :)

Years
    • Seen today
    I can't play with version 0.40 (I used the download link from the Relic castle thread) because after the title screen the game just crashes with this error: "Script 'Scene_Intro' line 78 NameError occoured. Uninitialized constant IntroEventScene::PBSpecies". Version 0.39 works perfectly fine by the way.

Years
  • I can't play with version 0.40 (I used the download link from the Relic castle thread) because after the title screen the game just crashes with this error: "Script 'Scene_Intro' line 78 NameError occoured. Uninitialized constant IntroEventScene::PBSpecies". Version 0.39 works perfectly fine by the way.

I will take a look at this after lunch and I super appreciate that definitely point out any bugs you find I want to fix them as soon as possible ♥️♥️

Back