• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon - TR Edition (16+) [V0.4] - Updated!

What do you enjoy most about this demo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Gonna be following this. I'm currently playing through Rocket Rising but I'll give this a try when I'm done. Hopefully by the time I get back there's gonna be a lot more updates because I have the bad habit of binge playing stuff.

Years
  • Gonna be following this. I'm currently playing through Rocket Rising but I'll give this a try when I'm done. Hopefully by the time I get back there's gonna be a lot more updates because I have the bad habit of binge playing stuff.

If you'd like to help beta test, the discord version has more content but still smoothing out bugd

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    If you'd like to help beta test, the discord version has more content but still smoothing out bugd

I'm playing the Discord version already.
    Spoiler:
    . Really enjoying myself so far and I'm only in Viridian Forest

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2020
    Can you please post as win.zip instead of .rar please my system has a problem

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2021
    I just got soft locked at pewter city.

Heracross only learns fighting type moves at level 30.
    So when pitted against a steelix that can 2 shot it, my poor heracross has to hope and pray that it can land like 15 horn attacks on the thing before it decides to sneeze on her and end her life.

There are no pokemon that can learn any ground or fighting moves at a reasonable level. Even if there were, the levels of the wild pokemon in route 3 and route 1 are the same. Which is to say that they average around level 5.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2023
    I am only at mount moon right now but I love this game already I hope this gets completed.

Also is there an invite kink to the discord server somewhere? I'd like to join

Back