• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon trades! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

rxf

Years
    Hi im looking to trade pokemon on soul silver or platinum i have a few in mind that i wanted but i will make a list of what i have that im willing to trade. Lvl 100 altaria 77 dragonite 72 raichu with volt tackle 52 politoed 50 azelf 40 suicune 66 uxie 45 lugia 50 articuno 50 moltres 50 zapdos multiple phiones for a celebi any lvl shaymin any lvl or any lvl mew. I also have every eevee evolution 2 female and 1 female eevee. For regular pokemon im looking for a treeko torchick i breed mudkip charmander cindiquil chickorita totodile piplup turtwig chimchar growlithe stunky glameow lanturn absol metang sneazle houndoom misdreavious tyranitar slowpoke. I would trade legendarys for shiny pokemon :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back